The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a feeling that [DE] is making everything in warframe more grindy because it's coming to an end, players are already mr28 when the last door at cephalon simers is mr30 locked. So they're prolonging it so they can have time do the finishing of warframe. It's just something I've been thinking of lately.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Please just stop with this. Ever since the game came out ppl are saying this game is dying.

Just go outside and take a break.

I have been taking breaks I'm mr27 and don't even bother with grinding stuff like fortuna railjack and lich I'm only on my 3rd lich it took me 6hrs to complete my 1st and same amount of time for my 2nd so I've used up 12hrs+ just to get 2 weapons don't you find that's too grindy?

• Like 2

Just now, (PS4)owenslim said:

I have been taking breaks I'm mr27 and don't even bother with grinding stuff like fortuna railjack and lich I'm only on my 3rd lich it took me 6hrs to complete my 1st and same amount of time for my 2nd so I've used up 12hrs+ just to get 2 weapons don't you find that's too grindy?

I won't deny that Liches are grindy as heck,

but you can kill them in about an hour or two if you know what you're doing

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

I won't deny that Liches are grindy as heck,

but you can kill them in about an hour or two if you know what you're doing

I do know what I'm doing I took my 2nd lich down on my 1st try but getting the right requiem is already a pain 1st one is 30 murmur 2nd is 30 again and the last one is 70 murmur 🤦‍♂️

Also, simply adding content at the current speed would allow players to reach MR30 in about 2 years.

I think Warframe became locked between "more of the same" and "we need something new", and is only now starting to sort this out. The problem is that going one way or the other risks losing part of the player base, and going both ways at once is quite challenging. I think the success of adding Railjack, even though it is still only in it's first baby steps, have shown that there is also a huge amount of latent players that might come back to the game, and this will push DE to develop Warframe "further" (not just add more of the same).

Someone let slip a while back that Warframe has had over 50 million registered players. Even if a lot left after a few hours that i still a huge potential base for a online game, especially if you can keep most of the active players and get some of those that left back into the game. Keeping all this in kind, the idea of Warframe winding down seems a bit silly.

People keep complaining about too much grind but this is a long term game, not a random triple A title that you blaze through everything in about 100 hours. Besides, game isn't gonna end at rank 30. DE already said that even when people can reach MR 30 they won't stop releasing new frames and weapons. This isn't a progress bar simulator, MR doesn't mean much.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

Meh. While I agree the Liches suck. Just remember that DE originally wanted to make the Liches to last for months.

Anything else is just not that grindy.

Only Khora, Nidus, Ivara and the Hema are so grindy I rather bought them. Or just didn't bother to get them.

1 hour ago, Asphyxxia said:

People keep complaining about too much grind but this is a long term game, not a random triple A title that you blaze through everything in about 100 hours. Besides, game isn't gonna end at rank 30. DE already said that even when people can reach MR 30 they won't stop releasing new frames and weapons. This isn't a progress bar simulator, MR doesn't mean much.

People can't run thur it in 100hrs because mr is lock behind days. But getting stuff is the pain why grind for something so long that you only might get with rng?

Adressing the grind i remember when the game just got out of closed beta and i started playing. The core grind for basic resources and credits were more of a pain then these new things. sure somethings are abit grindier now days but thats only when you start having everything.

Do anyone remember ashes original drop on 20 waves defense?

1 hour ago, (PS4)owenslim said:

People can't run thur it in 100hrs because mr is lock behind days. But getting stuff is the pain why grind for something so long that you only might get with rng?

Braton vandal and lato is grindy as well everything in fortuna is grindy as well I bought almost every moa and kit kitgun because of them I am yet to do profit taker 

• Like 1

Now I may wrote some posts that upsets people here, but I love this game and I don't want it to END, World of Warcraft didn't end in 7 years, in fact it was just getting started, problem is DE didn't make Plans Long term players, that's why we have daily caps, that's why they want you to take a break, bcs playing this game daily at its current state will mentally harm you, but I also think its DE's responsibility to provide sustainable content for Players who've been playing for a while now, We Hope DE bring back some Space Ninja element to this game, its not star wars, its space ninja.... thats what we all Loved about this game, the combat and techniques and the vibes, damn the drum combat music was Epic.... 

DE have maintained for ages that they won't stop adding items just because MR30 becomes available.

The newer systems are grindy because they were intended to give players something to chew on after completing everything else. Whether they succeeded in that goal is another matter.