Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lost Ability To Look Left And Right.

OHGrady

I was playing yesterday and after hitting alt+tab to add another player to our skype call and alt+tab to get back into the game I lost the ability to look left or right with my character.  The mouse acts absolutely fine during all menus in the game, including after hitting escape during a mission...  Not sure what to try to fix it next.

I just veryfied my game cache through steam, and I have effectively lost both the Y and X axis.  I have attempted to used a wired controller and get the same result, I can move and in menus everything operates fine, but not when directly controlling the character.

I am currently verifying my files with steam and really hoping that it handles the issue.  otherwise I will be doing a full re-install.

btw, verifying the files through the Steam option will do nothing. 

use the button on the Warframe Launcher.

the Steam option is liable to downgrade your client distro to the first Steam version, since Digital Extremes uses a launcher and their own CDN, and not Steam hosting the files. 

Edited by taiiat

That Happend to me while i was playing UberStrike ( a bad Shooter game  4 years ago)  messing  with the mouse opions and restarting Pc fixed it For me ..well try that sometimes Could work.. (  did u allready try that? then Forget what i said xD)

Edited by deadxshot