Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pork in Warframe?

(XBOX)CaligulaTwily

I've gotten a few Liches, that complain about the only thing they can smell is pork. There's still pigs around? The dogs and cats are, all weird now. Or is homeboy talking about long pork? 

Did the Orokin engineer Grineer to be delicious? Do all Grineer smell like bacon when they're fried? Would you eat Ghoul Sausage? Would Konzu? 

What would a "normal pig" look like in Warframe if Kubrows used to be dogs, and Kavats used to be cats? Would it just be an Orokin gene engineered meat-nightmare with too many limbs to harvest the most meat? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Doesn't that just mean they're calling you a pig and they're sick and tired of your face? Basic trash talk.

I don't think so, because like in the same transmission, they're saying that it's no big deal that they were burnt to death, but the reason they're pissed is because they can only smell pork. As in, him burning produced the permanent pork smell. 

Edited by (XB1)aMichealMeyers
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

I don't think so, because like in the same transmission, they're saying that it's no big deal that they were burnt to death, but the reason they're pissed is because they can only smell pork. 

Ok, so it's not trash talking, they're just complaining that their burnt skin smells like pork.

We don't know if their idea of 'pork' is the same. The food might have been long since synthesised, or the word got transferred to a different animal.

Nevertheless I choose to believe the Orokin engineered Grineer to be delicious, because it's hilarious.

• Like 2

Just now, Gabbynaru said:

Ok, so it's not trash talking, they're just complaining that their burnt skin smells like pork

It's still trash talking, they're more or less saying all your effort in killing them only managed to cause a slightly annoying omnipresent smell of bacon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

We don't know if their idea of 'pork' is the same. The food might have been long since synthesised, or the word got transferred to a different animal.

Kind of like how the word "corn" appears in the English version of the Bible, but that predates European introduction to the new world where what we now consider "corn" grew. 

There's no way to know if what they think "pork" is, matches our concept. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Did the Orokin engineer Grineer to be delicious?

maybe, though they were supposedly slaves meant to build thigns, and I think they had plenty other things to eat. they don't look delicious

Do all Grineer smell like bacon when they're fried?

can confirm this is untrue. I've used my Ignis Wraith on many a Grineer, and they always smell like burning hair and rotting fish at the same time. still better than how they would normally smell I imagine...

Would you eat Ghoul Sausage

definitely not. they would smell and taste even worse because they're basically dead, rotting grineer buried under the ground and forcibly reanimated by chemicals. just... ew.

Would Konzu? 

Konzu definitely would, but only if it's part of his E A R L Y L U N C H.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

maybe, though they were supposedly slaves meant to build thigns, and I think they had plenty other things to eat. they don't look delicious

Did you forget that in Orokin times they were already a S N A C C Image result for handsome grineer

• Like 5

9 hours ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

I've gotten a few Liches, that complain about the only thing they can smell is pork. There's still pigs around? The dogs and cats are, all weird now. Or is homeboy talking about long pork? 

Did the Orokin engineer Grineer to be delicious? Do all Grineer smell like bacon when they're fried? Would you eat Ghoul Sausage? Would Konzu? 

What would a "normal pig" look like in Warframe if Kubrows used to be dogs, and Kavats used to be cats? Would it just be an Orokin gene engineered meat-nightmare with too many limbs to harvest the most meat? 

9 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

Ok, so it's not trash talking, they're just complaining that their burnt skin smells like pork.

Realistically, Grineer have lived on synth-gruel for their whole lives and have probably never even seen real animal cuts, much less tasted them. But "all I can smell is burnt rations" isn't as funny