Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kuva Lich Territories Not Showing Up On Navigation

Shikai.Kanto

My fellow tenno (PC / True.) and I (PC / shikai.kanto) were working on his Kuva Lich murmurs to discover all the ciphers last night, and today (as the title says) he logs in and now is having an issue with his Kuva Lich where the territories are not showing up on the navigational chart to actually find the boss.
Tried asking anyone in region chat on PC, but everyone kind of ignored us or was talking about something else. lol.
Anyone else having this problem? Is there a temp work around or fix?

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Pics (Via Discord links)
unknown.pngunknown.png

I have the same issue. I was doing Kela de Thaym in Merrow on Sedna and a Kuva Larvling appeared. I killed him and got the Kuva Lich, but unable to see his territory, so i'm blocked with a Kuva Lich I can't kill. What can I do to fix this ?

Thank you !

Was he in dojo's navigation? That one is quite broken and doesn't show a lot of things like invasions, kuva stuff, etc. And most of the time even puts you in a *solo* game (I confirmed with the invite button mid mission, it was solo) when it can't find you a public match to join.

3 hours ago, Apollo1199 said:

I have the same issue. I was doing Kela de Thaym in Merrow on Sedna and a Kuva Larvling appeared. I killed him and got the Kuva Lich, but unable to see his territory, so i'm blocked with a Kuva Lich I can't kill. What can I do to fix this ?

Thank you !

Sorry this happened. Hopefully someone from DE can respond soon to this issue for you and my friend.

55 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

Was he in dojo's navigation? That one is quite broken and doesn't show a lot of things like invasions, kuva stuff, etc. And most of the time even puts you in a *solo* game (I confirmed with the invite button mid mission, it was solo) when it can't find you a public match to join.

No, he was in his ships navigation. He can see his Kuva Lich boss, the cipher parazon mods needed, etc. Just can't see the territories on his navigational chart.
Although, we did play on Jupiter and did the Ropalolyst farm last night and his Kuva Lich did steal his mods/credits/drops.
But the solo thing has me intrigued, I wonder if like a slow or intermittent connectivity cause cause this visual bug.

Il y a 14 heures, Shikai.Kanto a dit :

Sorry this happened. Hopefully someone from DE can respond soon to this issue for you and my friend.

No, he was in his ships navigation. He can see his Kuva Lich boss, the cipher parazon mods needed, etc. Just can't see the territories on his navigational chart.
Although, we did play on Jupiter and did the Ropalolyst farm last night and his Kuva Lich did steal his mods/credits/drops.
But the solo thing has me intrigued, I wonder if like a slow or intermittent connectivity cause cause this visual bug.

Thanks ! Maybe I can write to the support to get some more luck to get an answer ? Idk if I can write to them on the support for in game issues ?

Edited by Apollo1199

On 2020-01-23 at 4:05 PM, Apollo1199 said:

Thanks ! Maybe I can write to the support to get some more luck to get an answer ? Idk if I can write to them on the support for in game issues ?

On 2020-01-23 at 4:07 PM, Apollo1199 said:

And I can see my Lich too, his weaknesses, resistances, and agression level... Idk what to do...

Crazy. Yeah, I guess a support ticket for you and my friend are the best bet. Sorry guys.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
5 часов назад, MildAnxiety сказал:

Hi Fellow Tenno

I just encountered this frustrating bug and I was wondering if there's been a bug fix or a way to opt out of your current Kuva Lich?

Thanks

You don't need to post here. Lich systems has been changed after this. Now after using three correct requems you need to go Saturn Proxima in Railjack and kill your lich.

You should check you lich info before posting this.