Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Plans for the First Console Update of 2020!

[DE]Danielle

A res booster is nice but what would be better is some dedicated alone time between the devs and us.  Focus on console QoL and tennogen.

I like liches and railjack though.  If this makes it easier on you guys then fine.  I'll deal with it.

Speaking of this massive break in warframe,  its allowed me to play the hell out of God Eater 3.

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

A res booster is nice but what would be better is some dedicated alone time between the devs and us.  Focus on console QoL and tennogen.

PC is overwhelming the bulk of their players.

But it's not ok and maybe if we didn't get treated like 2nd or 3rd class citizens we'd respond in kind.

11 hours ago, (NSW)SharkGnosis said:

At least Empyrean is such a content island we're able to ignore it until we get this update in late Feb/March.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the first week or so playing it and defended it against alot of criticising in alliance chat. I've had no interest in it for the last few weeks and won't be touching it till its had all the hot fixes it needs

Maybe not on Xbox/ Pc, but certainly on Switch/ Playstation. Nintendo checks everything and the people that do these controls have to be paid too.

Am 24.1.2020 um 11:10 schrieb (PS4)SolarPhantom82:

We are paying for it.  With repair drones  lol😂😂😂   . I just hope the next update is good.   Nightwave I bet. .

If you have read our Kuva Lich Changes Coming Soon™ PART 2 Dev Workshop you know that we are shipping the PC update next week so that we can do more testing. Since our original plan, as mentioned above, was to send the build to Cert once PC has launched their Kuva Lich update, we’re here to assure you that we are still including it in the console build and launching soon, but with one key and exciting change! 

We are now planning a simultaneous launch of the console update with the PC Kuva Lich update. That said, our timeline for launch has not changed now that we are aiming for a platform-wide release. Instead of waiting on PC to launch first, we are going to be building for Cert alongside PC’s testing so that we can have the most polished version of the Kuva Lich changes listed in Workshop. To avoid confusion, we are not extending the wait for our console Tenno who have been waiting patiently for the long-needed Railjack changes and fixes. PC was going to update this week, and consoles were promptly going to be sent to Cert following. The only difference now is that we are Certing without PC launching first! 

The goal here is to improve our release timing across all platforms. We want to find ourselves back in a release rhythm that we can all be happy about - we don’t expect this to be perfect all the time, but we want to start 2020 off on a better foot! 

Yay just 1 problem cert is going to take much longer then your timeline unless its next Friday but then every console player will be waiting another week

We would like this put in cert for consoles already de the wait is killing us with your lack of progress with all the problems we have namely railjack and lack of working weapons I refuse to use shedu because its stats are so poor and reload is so buggy  I wont even use paracesis its so weak its only use is sentients which I'm never doing again now that I have shedu

Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 is live on PS4 and XB1! A successful simultaneous deploy alongside PC starts off our year Updates for our console Tenno. For our Nintendo Switch Tenno, we mentioned there was a possibility that we are unable to launch at the same time due to Cert but we will continue you updated in the Status Thread! In the meantime, we have posted the latest for Switch news and what you can expect while we wait for Cert approval: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1164976-switch-update-271-status-in-cert/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-11352487

Archived