Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which prime weapons have been vaulted the longest?

Tenno76856

Question

24 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Probably the most expensive prime weapon right now

I got lucky ages ago with mine, at the time I got it I traded one of my many Rhino Prime's I had spare for the Dual Kamas Prime, in my book it was an awesome trade. Interesting weapon to use as well.

24 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Dual Kamas Prime.  Alongside the Prime Kubrow collar that nobody remembers.

I remember it but its rare to find anyone who knows that it even exists. I got it in a lucky set of drops back when chroma prime was released. I wish they would release a kavat one.

13 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Dual Kamas Prime for sure. Got all of the Prime Weapons except for that one since i haven't seen a single Unvaulting of Trin Prime.

Iirc shes never been unvaulted. Although she did get a twitch prime bundle but that only had her frame and not the weapons *sadpanda*

On 2020-01-23 at 10:34 AM, SilverRook said:

Iirc shes never been unvaulted. Although she did get a twitch prime bundle but that only had her frame and not the weapons *sadpanda*

Only accessories I’m missing are hers. I’m excited for her first un-vaulting. 

OP, the only primes that are exclusive would be the founders items. Excalibur, Skana, and Lato Prime. 

• Like 1

On 2020-01-23 at 5:07 AM, GPrime96 said:

Dual Kamas Prime for sure. Got all of the Prime Weapons except for that one since i haven't seen a single Unvaulting of Trin Prime.

im missing 1 blade from the kamas and trinitys systems from making em, heres to hoping they will come back in not too long! 🙂

1 minute ago, Revec said:

im missing 1 blade from the kamas and trinitys systems from making em, heres to hoping they will come back in not too long! 🙂

Same here for the Blade. Clan mate gave me a Blade through a Trade + the Relics that came with that specific Piece. Didn’t get lucky to get another though.

I got a Dual Kamas Prime BP from a pub fissure run just a few days ago. Granted, the BP is a common drop whereas the handle and blade are uncommon and rare, respectively, but it does go to show that the relics are still floating around out there, and playing fissures with randos pays off substantially on occasion.

9 hours ago, RougeMagma said:

I think the kubrow collar is called "kavasa". But I think the name should be "kubrosa" instead.

Yep, the name on the BP is KAVASA PRIME KUBROW COLLAR 
Records the genetic memory and DNA sequence of a Kubrow, allowing it to be reconstructed in the Incubator.

It would be nice if it got unvaulted I could finish off the BP sitting in foundry. By getting the Prime Band and Prime Buckle.

On ‎2020‎-‎01‎-‎22 at 6:28 PM, SHArK-FiN said:

Probably the most expensive prime weapon right now

Saw it going for 300pl in the trade chat over a month ago. I only had 190pl when it popped or I would have spent that in a heartbeat. All I need to complete my prime collection (weapons) is:

• AKVASTO PRIME
  • AKLEX PRIME  (Have BP)
  • DUAL KAMAS PRIME (Have BP)
  • GLAIVE PRIME
  • LATO PRIME (but this one is impossible, it was a "one of" for Excal Prime).

I own all Prime Frames now.

22 hours ago, GrandLompus said:

To all saying either Kavasa, Trinity or Dual Kamas: it's all of them 🙂  See the official vaulting post from August 2017.

Since I started playing somewhere spring 2017, I have all (non-founding) primes by now, except for the kubrow collar... please please unvault it Soon!

I need Dual Kamas and the Kubro Collar. I really wish they would release a Kavat Prime Collar or Armor like they did for the Kubro.