Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Modulars & Railjack Fighters

Maj-Cero

WOVvbpe.jpg

All jokes aside, honestly have no idea what's going to happen with archwing being merged into this new modular system. However there was one idea I did have before we got this news. Don't know if it could still apply afterwards, but the idea was simple. Add an Exilus slot (or 2) to the Archwing loadout that allowed the Archwing to equip a Winged Avionic. That was pretty much it, giving it a little bit more of a boost nothing more.

9eNP5f5.jpg

The other idea that came to me for main reasons of 1) No idea what's happening with the modular merger; 2) Why do people still confuse the Orbiter with a Liset?

Now this idea is a little out there, but let an Installment be researched in the Drydock that enables your landing craft (aka Liset, Xiphos, etc) to be "battle ready". It's basically just an equivalent of the enemy fighters in Railjack but using the skin of whatever you have equipped. It would start with the basic starter turret, but can be changed out like the guns on the railjack. ZA6Lp4T.jpg

Probably don't see any of these things actually happening, but just wanted to put the thought out there while it was still fresh in my mind.

But honestly please...

Orbiter = Navigation, Foundry, Arsinol, etc

Liset = Transport to/from missions

😂

Edited by Maj-Cero

I dont even want a Liset anymore. Let all my stuff be in the Railjack! Imagine entering a normal mission, but instead of jumping out of the Liset you jump out the bottom hatch of a Railjack.

I do like the idea of a Liset being battle ready, could be a soft intro into Railjack as a whole.

Also INB4 "Lisets are stealth transports only!"

5 hours ago, Maj-Cero said:

It's basically just an equivalent of the enemy fighters in Railjack but using the skin of whatever you have equipped. It would start with the basic starter turret, but can be changed out like the guns on the railjack.

Also like to add, I'm not big fan of PvP in this game but I'd play Hell out of this if we could dogfight with these ijs. OOOOH! NEW TYPE OF LANDINGCRAFT purchasable with Conclave Standing if this became a PvP Mode 🤤

Edited by Maj-Cero

Having landers battle ready is already half-a$$ed in the game.  We do have air support charges.  

Each style lander (liset, mantis, etc.) should have its own air support charge blueprint.  When you get a new ship, you get a new blueprint to go with it.  Now (for example) you can use a liset air support charge but have a mantis loading screen. 

I imagine the orbiter has a large dock that fits all 4 of my Landers (not a skin, but actually a different vehicle).  The railjack could fit one.  However, I don't think they would be that useful.  

I imagine they have some type of cloak similar to ivara so when fired, position is given.  If lander is destroyed, has to be some penalty.  I just can't see having an "air pet" would be that useful.  Cool, yes, useful, highly unlikely.  

Edited by Educated_Beast