Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapons transfer


Danielw8
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is the second time, with the same problem

I had a kuva kohm with 33% radiation, and i got a new kuva kohm with 56% heat
I tried to transfer all formas, everything from RAD kohm to Heat kohm
Now i have Kuva kohm 33% radiation with 0 formas lvl 0 without catalyst (lost everything)

The joke is: in the window where you confirm the transfer says clearly "this will consume (name of kuva kohm with radiation)"

I want my kuva kohm heat back to me, i had same problem with my old karak, i just deleted karak, but i seriously want this kohm. I readed 3 times the windows to be secure the transfer, i repeat the windows said clearly "this will consume Kuva RAD kohm"

 

315e1c563a.jpg

 

e2e38cdb78.jpg

Edited by Danielw8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To the best of my understanding the transfer only brings over the element & %. So if you had selected the Radiation Kohm with forma, entered into the transfer option and then selected the Heat Kohm to consume, it would remove the Heat Kohm from your inventory and add that element & % to your Radiation Kohm. All of the forma would remain unchanged. This makes me believe that you are doing it backwards and selecting the Heat Kohm with 0 forma and transfering the Radiation element to it.

I guess the question is: which Kohm are you interacting with first?

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have done it completely wrong !

Valence Transfer allows you to transfer bonus from New Weapon to Old Weapon. This means you have to access Valence Transfer from your old Rad Kohm and consume the Heat Kohm.

=> Rad Kohm would become Heat Kohm.

Take this as a lesson, lol !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

I had a kuva kohm with 33% radiation, and i got a new kuva kohm with 56% heat
I tried to transfer all formas, everything from RAD kohm to Heat kohm
Now i have Kuva kohm 33% radiation with 0 formas lvl 0 without catalyst (lost everything)

That's not how you do it, you should use the heat as the material, not the base

5 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

You have done it completely wrong !

Valence Transfer allows you to transfer bonus from New Weapon to Old Weapon. This means you have to access Valence Transfer from your old Rad Kohm and consume the Heat Kohm.

=> Rad Kohm would become Heat Kohm.

Take this as a lesson, lol !

Basically what this tenno said

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

To the best of my understanding the transfer only brings over the element & %. So if you had selected the Radiation Kohm with forma, entered into the transfer option and then selected the Heat Kohm to consume, it would remove the Heat Kohm from your inventory and add that element & % to your Radiation Kohm. All of the forma would remain unchanged. This makes me believe that you are doing it backwards and selecting the Heat Kohm with 0 forma and transfering the Radiation element to it.

I guess the question is: which Kohm are you interacting with first?

821e0a5828.jpg

This is the old kohm I saw both windows to be secure i mean selecting kohm rad and kohm heat, and kohm heat said clearly "this will consume Kuva kohm SADRAHAKK ZETT AKKA KOHM RAD"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

You have done it completely wrong !

Valence Transfer allows you to transfer bonus from New Weapon to Old Weapon. This means you have to access Valence Transfer from your old Rad Kohm and consume the Heat Kohm.

=> Rad Kohm would become Heat Kohm.

Take this as a lesson, lol !

I see so why the confirm windows said clearly "this will consume Kuva Sadrahakk Zett (kohm Rad)" ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Danielw8 said:

This is the old kohm I saw both windows to be secure i mean selecting kohm rad and kohm heat, and kohm heat said clearly "this will consume Kuva kohm SADRAHAKK ZETT AKKA KOHM RAD"

 

Yep, it should be "this will consume Kuva Kohm AJUD STORD" instead of the SADRAHAKK ZETT.

You did it wrong so best thing you can do is make a ticket to support about transferring the wrong kuva weapon and wait for the response from them to undo the valence transfer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 844448 said:

Yep, it should be "this will consume Kuva Kohm AJUD STORD" instead of the SADRAHAKK ZETT.

You did it wrong so best thing you can do is make a ticket to support about transferring the wrong kuva weapon and wait for the response from them to undo the valence transfer

I understeand but still really confusing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If

"This will consume Kuva Kohm AJUD STORD" = Radiation ---> Heat (Your forma and catalyst is safe)

If

"This will consume Kuva Kohm SADRAHAKK ZETT" = Heat ---> Radiation (Your forma and catalyst is lost because the weapon with them is dismantled for the transfer)

So basically, you select your old weapon (in this case your radiation kohm) and select valence transfer, then select the heat one, not the other way

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

If

"This will consume Kuva Kohm AJUD STORD" = Radiation ---> Heat (Your forma and catalyst is safe)

If

"This will consume Kuva Kohm SADRAHAKK ZETT" = Heat ---> Radiation (Your forma and catalyst is lost because the weapon with them is dismantled for the transfer)

So basically, you select your old weapon (in this case your radiation kohm) and select valence transfer, then select the heat one, not the other way

I did a ticket in warfmrae support i hope they give me back my kohm heat 56 its pretty high,

 

thanks

Edited by Danielw8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Danielw8 said:

I see so why the confirm windows said clearly "this will consume Kuva Sadrahakk Zett (kohm Rad)" ?

You need to understand like this, it is very simple about Valence Transfer:

+ What it does: Replace OLD bonus with NEW one, and that is the only thing it replaces.

+ What it does not: bring everything from OLD weapon to NEW one (hell no!).

That's why, you accessed to AJUD STORD weapon, you clicked transfer, you chose, SADRAHAKK ZETT weapon = you consumed the latter one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...