Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increased Item Containers, and Lockers.

Power_Is_Everything

"Digital Extremes" I know you do not want to change the drop tables for common items and resources, but can you add more "Item Containers", "Lockers", and "Resource Blocks" (Like "Rubedo" rocks that spawn) to game where there is empty space?

I know you cannot do this with every level, but for places like "Void" where you a whole lot of empty space, could you at least some more "Item Containers" and "Lockers"? Even if you do not want to add "Argon Crystal" blocks that is fine, but looking for "Ayatan Stars" can be a pain, especially when you go to go through whole entire level with a lot of empty space. I would at least like to roll the drop tables more often that I already do, because they are so rare,

Note: you need to check up on your level design with "Void", it is actually possible for "Argon Crystal" to not spawn on the entire level, sometimes you can even get 7 "Argon Crystal" in a level (only happened once with me out of the entire month and a half of game time played). I do not care if you reduce the maximum, but you need to make sure that a player can find at least 1 "Argon Crystal" especially when they literally go through your entire level of "Void" with a whole lot of empty space and some obscure hidden rooms and yes I actually checked 5 times for 100 minutes before I left the level with maximum Item Radar Range..

if you need Argon Crystals, run Teshub, the very first Void node. instead of rushing, take your time and check every room and every locker, 99% of the time I walk out with at least 1 or 2 argon crystals. there's probably rooms that you're missing.

if you need Ayatan Stars, you'll likely get those easily enough at Teshub as well, and if you need Amber Stars specifically, run a Requiem Fissure if you can, as it's a common drop from any Requiem Relic.

• Like 2

It is not "Argon Crystal", I used it as an example and also because there is an actual problem where it did not spawn. The point is, they have too much space in those levels where you just run around with nothing there, when you can simply add more item containers and lockers to fill in the space and give payer more options to roll tables for resources and other items in general.

Dude there are lockers and stuff EVERYWHERE.

If you crying over argons then just grab range limbo with enemy radar and just go from room to room using his 4 takes 5 minutes tops per mission and you get 2+ argons per run. You just doing it wrong.