Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What rewards would you like to see in ESO

DarthIronclad

Recently saw a thread about this being brought up...so decided to discuss what rewards would you want to see.

Firstly i will move all Weapon parts,peculiar mods and the ephemera to a vendor.

Completing rotations in ESO will give you points which are then spent there.

Amount is dependent on how many rotations,first rotation,will give 1,2nd 2,3rd 3,4th 4 and so on...making it scale can encourage players to do longer runs.

Also i will remove the scaling efficiency drain in both SO and ESO to allow better frame diversity.

Now on to rotation rewards

There will still be radiant relics,but only relics from PA and PV

I will add kuva and riven silvers to the reward tables across all 3 rotations,with C giving the highest amount.

Feel free to share what you want to see as rewards.

14 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Also i will remove the scaling efficiency drain in both SO and ESO to allow better frame diversity.

This is what ruins the Rewards for me in ESO. Since that Game Mode uses AABC and rotation every 2 Zones, farming for Rotation C at Zone 8 or further is so much worse than how it was in old Arbitration because the Efficiency scales so fast.

• no single time items like the damn Screenshot rooms. that's literally not a Reward.
  • just delete the Synthetic Eidolon Shard, it's offensive to get one. if you want a Focus boost as a Mission Reward, atleast make it one of the normal Focus Shards.
    • or don't have such a thing at all, that's fine too.
  • no strong feelings about the Cosmetic Mods or the Footprints. low Chances so they don't really get in the way.
    • i wouldn't complain about moving the Cosmetic Mods to a purchase menu that's based on the playing of Onslaught. however for the love of god don't add a new Currency as a Mission Reward to Onslaught for it.
  • Braton/Lato Parts is... fine i guess. not exciting but not offensive.

as for additions...

• why are there no Void Traces in Onslaught. i can get upgraded Keys, but what about the hundreds that i already have. not even as a Mission Reward, you should just get some Traces per wave of Onslaught. doesn't even have to be very much, like 5 Traces per Wave atleast gives Players a real way to get Traces.
  • Kuva/Riven Fuel is always welcome.
  • can i get more Radiant Keys? this is literally 80% of the reason i play Onslaught. not increased Chances perse but more types of them that currently exist, idunno.
  • Maybe Forma? shrug. ~5% for a built Forma would be okay.

please don't give me more freaking Riven Slivers. these things are useless and anytime a Mission gives these to me it's the same thing as not giving me any Reward. getting Rivens is easy, the time consuming part is rolling Stats.

20 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Amount is dependent on how many rotations,first rotation,will give 1,2nd 2,3rd 3,4th 4 and so on...making it scale can encourage players to do longer runs.

if you remove the difficulty increase for further Waves, why would you get rewarded for playing more Waves? these things have to go together, they can't be separate. if you want some type of Credits and for it to recognize playing high Wave counts, then playing high Wave counts has to be more difficult than not. the difficulty has to increase in further Waves if you want that.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

Feel free to share what you want to see as rewards

Do away with all the random drops.

Instead drop a new resource/currency that scales (1 for round 1, 2 for 2, 4 for 3 and so on).

Add a new vendor who sells Khora parts, beta Vandal weapons, captura (nobody ever wants captura) and relics for this new resource/currency.

Make the costs as high as you like, so long as the progress is consistent and constant - every ESO run will progress you towards what you want, instead of 8 rounds followed by a relic you have 20 of and a screenshot background.

I certainly don't need relics to drop there. Relics being rewarded as radiant is great, but perhaps save that for fissures? Might help the Trace drought a bit.. "I'm killing level 60s for a Lith Relic? Excuse me what?"

If they add that coveted Relic Transmute feature I've been dreaming of for so long, I wouldn't mind so much to get profuse amounts of utterly pointless relics over and over.. but either way I don't think Samaris feels right to get relics from regardless.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 1

I´m generally missing "something special to farm for" in Warframe in General.

We have set drop tables everywhere with items and mods having fix stats.

This is why my personal motivation to farm n grind in Warframe is so much lower than it was in games like Diablo2 or even Path of Exile. Even if the chances were super small to get that one rune or that almost mythical Mirror of Kalandra, the chance to get it was always there.

So for ESO, which is one of the most challenging game modes currently, I´d wish for very special and rare drops, so there would be that certain feeling of "MAYBE I am lucky today!".

A legendary core on Rotation C for example, with a 1% or 0.5% chance to drop.

A new kind of rare currency, that can be traded or used to increase the mod capacity of frames and weapons.

A new kind of forma that lets you add a polarity without resetting the level.

A new kind of items that can be attached to a certain weapon type, that adds randomly rolled stats. Secondary fire modes like grenades, silencers, zoom optics, stabilisers, magazine enhancers, faster trigger mechanics aka fire rate, barrel extensions for higher accuracy etc etc, you get it.

Maybe new items or a new category of mods - for instance a mixture of nightmare and riven mods, that will have 2 completely random mods from all available stat options.

Or a big bundle of 500 Ducats, special ESO cometics like parts of an armor set, syndanas, or special effect color palets with metallic colors.

I would remove relics completely, there are enough ways we get those.

And those pesky captura scenes are really the most unrewarding things in the whole game.

Edited by IamLoco
  • Like 1

I thought we were going to see more Peculiar mods, but that never really happened. I know they are pointless and that's probably why they didn't make more, but still I'd like to see more from them. It's like playing MTG with an Unglued deck.

55 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I certainly don't need relics to drop there. Relics being rewarded as radiant is great, but perhaps save that for fissures? Might help the Trace drought a bit.. "I'm killing level 60s for a Lith Relic? Excuse me what?"

it's literally the only place in the game to be able to get upgraded Keys without throwing away Keys that you first spent hundreds of Hours to get before then playing the same Missions all over again in a Void Tear to then get some Traces.
especially if you want to play in Multiplayer - it is impossible to play Void Tears in Multiplayer and get Traces without spending piles of Keys, because nobody else will stay in the Mission/Squad if you don't submit any Keys. which is no fault of them, it's the fault of the game.

so Onslaught is literally the only other option and even then since we can't get Traces it isn't a complete solution. getting Radiant Keys is basically the entire reason to play Onslaught when one is a lategame Player.

Edited by taiiat

5 hours ago, Miyabi-sama said:

Wanna see no exp leeches, no useless Inaros mains and no dumblings.

Best reward ever.

Super cool news for you, there's an invite only feature, and clans. If you don't want to see a variety of the game's features, you can set it up ahead of time to avoid that wholesale.

I would be happy, if there was a consistent way to work towards a special reward, the same way as in arbitrations, to make it more incentivizing. As it stands now, it just feels like a waste of time due to the extremely low drop rates (I don't need any radiant relics or focus points anymore). Also, Captura scenes are just an annoying filler "reward", never met anyone so far, who was actually keen on getting those...