Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for some people to play with!

Wolfff_Fire13

What kind of days and times you play? None of my friends will play Warframe so I've been playing solo. Just coming back after a couple years away from the game so I'm pretty ignorant of all the new stuff and looking for people to play with as well!

16 hours ago, D3M0N1C_ARCHF13LD said:

yo where u're from? I've been playing solo coz most of my friends are inactive for the past month. Been trying to find people to play with.

Michigan! I usually play in the afternoon because I work nights and sleep until around 2pm or 3pm EST

13 hours ago, Apoxia said:

What kind of days and times you play? None of my friends will play Warframe so I've been playing solo. Just coming back after a couple years away from the game so I'm pretty ignorant of all the new stuff and looking for people to play with as well!

I try to log on daily! And usually, during the afternoons, I work Sunday night through Thursday night, so I have Friday and Saturdays off.

11 hours ago, Lilimosa said:

im looking for friends also because i'm home all day and all the people i play with can't play until late or over the weekend

I have weekends off! But I do work nights, so I usually play during the afternoons, until I have to leave to go into work.

1 hour ago, Wolfff_Fire13 said:

I have weekends off! But I do work nights, so I usually play during the afternoons, until I have to leave to go into work.

I work overnights as well and have Friday-Sunday off as well. I dont make a lot of progress during the weekdays and mainly play on Friday-Sunday. You have a mic and discord? Looks like our times match up, I'm willing to play!

1 hour ago, Apoxia said:

I work overnights as well and have Friday-Sunday off as well. I dont make a lot of progress during the weekdays and mainly play on Friday-Sunday. You have a mic and discord? Looks like our times match up, I'm willing to play!

I do have a mic and discord! My discord is Wolf_Fire13#4978 

Archived