Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Charger dont attack most of the time?

Venus-Venera

Question

i dont like charm from cat. buffs are to random and not worth outside arbitration.

so i found some tips. Helminth Charger "should" deal good damage... but i see that he is doing nothing most of the time? only khoras pet attacks "sometimes"...

i dont use hunter munitions mod and use khoras 1st ability.

i even switched to helios now...

i havent played 5 years. maybe i missed something. Helminth Charger build:

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by fuffi2milka

4 answers to this question

I recall the Helminth Charger attacking more frequently than any Kubrow of mine. Not as frequent as a Kavat, but still.

Regardless you’ll want your attack precepts to be ahead of Fetch. Fetch can sometimes turn off for a minute or two, it feels like, when an animal companion uses their abilities, but it’s not consistent enough to worry about. In addition, Kubrows and Helminth Chargers, I assume, seem to have a much shorter engagement range than Kavats. The Helminth having an attack ability precept helps this somewhat, but still, if you’re at a distance from enemies the creature might not consistently attack them.

vor einer Stunde schrieb vegetosayajin:

Where is the Proboscis mod?
Also placement is important, if you want trample to activate more frequently, put it in row 1 position 1. 

moved both to top left. but its still the same. pet waits few sec and then maybe doing something. absolutely trash and worthless.

even moa with high status and Punch Through is much better.

tbh I really haven't watched mine if it attacks constantly or if it deals much damage, but I never build it for that(didn't put bite or anything), but instead for utility - the full strain set + the basic animal instinct etc.
The maggots and the bonus for melee is enough.And for some reason it didn't die once on a 40 min run on mot.
The best pet for damage is khora's cat and maybe a good build for a sentinel with vulklok...I I may be wrong but someone will write it.