The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Warframe community is not toxic" they said...

Olematon.Mies

1 hour ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Says the guy who stayed in the mission for so long, after it became apparent that there was nothing that he could do? 

Yeah seems legit. /s

You are currently making an excuse in an attempt to justify your own toxic behaviour. You are trying to blame it on someone else being afk. You decided that in spite of the game having built in systems to punish afk players, that you would personally punish them. 

That's on you, mate. 

Uh I said that I have experienced glitches and been in games with glitched players. I've lost out repeatedly. 

So it has happened to me. 

Not once have I decided that wrecking the railjack was the best course of action. Most of the time it was a case of "*sigh* guess I'll abort then" 

Saying that you're not responsible for your choice of actions "because I'm nice at other times", doesn't work. 

Yes the thread and comments do prove that some players act in a toxic manner, and that they sometimes refuse to believe that they are a part of the problem, which is a form of ignorance. 

Good luck with the problems you are facing, Tenno. 

Like i said based in his responses I can see why he matches  up with "toxic people"

On 2020-01-23 at 6:43 AM, Nikikin said:

Usually argument goes like this: "You should know how things work if you have such huge rank. Why do you not using only meta build and having fun instead? " I get this a lot in onslaught when i go there with my inaros.

that might be because most of the time inaros is a leach in SO and ESO.  not that you are in my expedience him and rhino are the most likely to stand at the portal doing nothing.  

10 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

that might be because most of the time inaros is a leach in SO and ESO.  not that you are in my expedience him and rhino are the most likely to stand at the portal doing nothing.  

In my experience the rhino's job in ESO is to team buff with their roar. Apart from being in range to do that, they're perfectly free to stand around doing very little, because they are already contributing more than if they're trying to keep pace with the nukers and not buffing the team. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Like i said based in his responses I can see why he matches  up with "toxic people"

Yes, you did. Whether or not they agree, I suspect that you have a valid point. 

On 2020-01-23 at 8:15 AM, LewdInspector said:

I get harassed on a regular basis

Take screenshots, report to DE customer support. This is how you take a proactive approach and make sure those harassing you do not get to keep doing so.

Complaining in the forums doesn't solve the issue.