Volt buff when ? 

Edited by Mura
  • Haha 12
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 12

On 2020-01-23 at 7:36 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to use any Piloting maneuvers due to left stick being bound to zoom, effectively ignoring callouts in Intrinsic details screen.

Yay, they fixed the... wait... NANI?!?

broken error GIF

NOPE. False alarm. Double tapping the thumbstick per in-game instructions still doesn't activate Maneuvers. You can only maneuver vertically downward using the "blink" button. And why are the controls for my 6,000,000 credit interdimensional space ship still showing Melee Weapon Stances error messages?

The future still looks bleak my friends Railjack 2020: The Controller Users' Dystopian Future?

Tried turning toggle sprint on and off for L-thumb. Tried deleting config files, tried verifying cache, no changes. 

I can finally remove the avionics from my ship, so that part is true.

Edited by 1000_Up
To make clear what wasn't working ...and despair.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for the update!

Toggle option is sorely (literally!) needed for the 'hold melee for heavy attack' feature.

Is Nyx on the list for reworks? She currently doesn't seem to fill any niche in the game, or is outright counterproductive to many game modes due to how Chaos works.

Will we ever be able to get improved decoration controls for our dojo and orbiter? Please allow objects and the camera to clip, and let us see and set what the x/y/z position and rotation axis values are numerically. I assume the objects require an 'anchor point' on a preexisting object to place. If that's correct, maybe let us set the anchor point like normal and then use the relative positioning to have more granular control within a reasonable distance of that anchor point? I can only guess how it works behind the scenes, but currently it's extremely frustrating to do anything fun or impressive like you love to show off on your live streams. You clearly want players making cool stuff and enjoying the system, and it's even monetized so... please for the love of Ordis can you give it the TLC it deserves?

And please keep up the work on Empyrean. I know it's earned a lot of well-deserved criticism since its launch, but your players see and feel the potential it holds and I know you can get it there. Deeper systems, better mods, archwing rebalance, new game modes, more interactive offship objectives and compelling rewards we can take off the content island like umbra forma. Maybe potatoes and exilus mod adapters, then new weapons and things later? Possibly even a warframe or two! You've got this.

Edited by RaethFennec
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 12

What about low end pc

I cant go to cetus or fortuna after 32bit stopped 

Pleeeeaase do something 

• Like 1
  • Haha 25
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 27

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upgraded our compiler toolchain:

• Improved code-generation for certain types of compiler optimizations.
  • Fixed a performance regression in some rare cases for Ryzen processors.

that awesome ty u perfomance in ryzen processors

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Any fixes for Titania, for her 4,when she auto-fly forward while in sprint mode? without pressing a W..

(check chat for the idea,comparing to archwing which works fine.)

Edited by Melanholic7
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 16

Thanks for the Ephemera change, but still that shouldn't have been an rng item in the first place considering you guys told us in a dev stream that Ephemera's will be a challenge based items, someone messed up really bad at DE.

Who at DE thought it was a good idea to add "Form Up" Avionic that lets players recall others to the railjack? I mean have you not thought about trolling with it? Got recalled twice from captain kill because of a troll. It would have been nice if we had an accept recall option. But i guess it was too much work to implement that Am i right?

Edited by SazerTarious
ephemera change
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 33

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Also, AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.

nice...

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 18