Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, DarkHoodedDragon7 said:

it would take up to 45 hours to do at least

45 hours? maybe in solo....with an efficient squad you can get up to 4 shards per cycle

And yes, you have to complete the entire mission to keep the shards, you cant just abort farm it.
Edit: This seems to have changed in 27.0.12.1, to where you can use navigation to reload the node after only completing the anomaly.

50 minutes ago, Zendar_Draconis said:

After reading the reactions to this latest hot fix I'm still going to hold off on even building the dry dock.

I might consider spending more money on Warframe again if DE would at least remove or give the option to remove the "hold-E" for heavy attack which has ruined all my melee combo builds...

I can't even get my heavy melee to work now. I hold e and nothing happens. Life strike is useless now. 

Indeed, introducing special shards for passing the Sentient ship was a great solution - there is only a small problem - I went through this mission with one team completely and received 2 shards, then joined another group - after stripping the ship I received 1 shard due to the host exit, and 3 times managed to go on a mission, complete it fully - and get 2 shards. And do you know how many shards I have in my inventory as a result? Only 2))  2 + 1 + 2 = 2 !!! I really hope that the person who studied so well in elementary school will calculate the salary of all DE employees for at least a couple of months)) And I will once again wait for the next patch )) 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Infirito:

Hold melee to heavy attack has beed randomly dumping combo since the day it was implemented, are you not going to fix that at all?

If they're going to address it like their first Lich Reply: Because we thought it would be fun that something kills you and you cant do anything about.

My guess for Melee in this case would be: "But we like how the heavy attacks looking so fancy and oh look how he's smashing the big sword to the ground. Isnt it cool?" on the next Dev Stream-Reaction

Same as Vacuum Range. Guess we have to deal with it 😞

Nice to see shared loot finally implemented even thuogh it's a month too late so there's nobody left for me to share loot with lmao. AFK protection for is stupid though. At least keep it only for pub groups if you're so insecure about your game and know that some people would prefer to stay AFK rather than play the game to grind for new stuff. AFK protection means that my whole squad should stop collecting loot if I need to take a leak or answer a phone call.
Nerfing Mirage ephemera trick is also stupid. Eclipse is unreliable garbage. If you want to nerf some DIY fixes for trash abilities community comes up with then at least introduce it with proper rework.

Fixes and features still missing:
Omnitool hotkey (was promised in first Devstream after Empyrean release btw).
Space vacuum (both for archwings and RJ pilot) and/or RJ enemies dropping loot right after they die. And don't you dare making it an avionic.
RJ armaments capacity being displayed somewhere in RJ configuration screen. Also wreckage cap makes no sense unless you make the parts tradeable.
Some way to manage/browse avionics and wreckage without built Railjack.
Reduction in RJ repairs grind and time gates (especially time gates)
Reduction in dojo RJ components research time (it's faster to just acquire MK1-2-3 part by the time MK1 from dojo is finished researching).
Universal medallion returning to conclave.
Fix for combo-ruining "hold to heavy attack".
"Visible when holstered" working for Shedu (and other visual fixes, it's janky as hell right now, constantly points down in archwing, disappears during wall latch).
Fix to black walls randomly appearing around you when using side turrets in RJ (haven't checked but this isn't mentioned in patch notes)
Fix to wreckage list glitches introduces in previous hotfix, see example below: missing wreckage icon (left, mid row), missing item in the last row (displayed properly when scrolled further).

fdc6015091.jpg

5 hours ago, Nonqui said:

wukong nerf when

Wukong been nerfed. His staff used to shred level hoards 100s to dust like they were nothing but now it feels largely ineffectual against enemies above 60. Besides, precise balancing isn't required in a PvE game.

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12.1 is now live!

Railjack Fixes:

• Possible fix for a crash that could occur when joining a mission right as someone picked up some loot in a Crewship.
  • Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI. 
    • For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
  • Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI. 
  • Fixed Crewships having no behavioral defense against leaving the Railjack level bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).
  • Fixed Arch-Gun reload sounds not working when in Railjack POIs.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when opening the Options screen on systems with virtual/simulated audio output devices.
  • Fixed a crash when switching to an audio device with a lower sample rate.
  • Fixed Grineer Dregs having broken firing mechanics.
  • Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage. 
  • Fixed Operator footsteps not being heard if Wisp is the equipped Warframe.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12.1 is now live!

Railjack Fixes:

• Possible fix for a crash that could occur when joining a mission right as someone picked up some loot in a Crewship.
  • Fixed UI bug where the End of Mission screen would display 2 Anomaly Shards, even though you received 1 upon completing the Sentient Anomaly POI. 
    • For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).
  • Fixed getting an Anomaly Shard on subsequent runs without having to complete the Sentient Anomaly POI. 
  • Fixed Crewships having no behavioral defense against leaving the Railjack level bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).
  • Fixed Arch-Gun reload sounds not working when in Railjack POIs.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when opening the Options screen on systems with virtual/simulated audio output devices.
  • Fixed a crash when switching to an audio device with a lower sample rate.
  • Fixed Grineer Dregs having broken firing mechanics.
  • Fixed controller rumble persisting after you have stopped firing the Phage. 
  • Fixed Operator footsteps not being heard if Wisp is the equipped Warframe.

what does poi stand for? 

And please for the love of gods. Can we have a proper Railjack Dojo UI? You know something with Drag and Drop Avionics, simple slotting in and out and information on items already shown without "Tabbing"? And not using unnecessary amounts of clicks to abort, confirming etc as well. Who designed this? Keep it simple and workable and not fancy looking for the reason of fancy looking

...Huh. The amount of shards needed to buy stuff is surprisingly reasonable. Didn't expect that, considering the grindiness of the rest of Empyrean. Though I'd argue making the captura ones 5 each instead of 10 personally, but that's just me. Either way it's a good change, thank you. It's appreciated.

Archmelee is still completely unusable due to the fact that lock-on is broken. It only works with the Veritux and Prisma Veritux, because of how they're shared with Titania's animations.

Any thoughts on allowing us to apply weapon skins to kitguns, like how you did with zaws?

Completing POI means you can do the sentient ship and then restart without finishing the rest of the mission - okay. But I think there is a bug that will let you loose the shards if you don't complete the mission at least once. Guess I have to test it next run.

Archived