Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

So still no Heavy Attack Melee Toggle?

Still broken Melee-Stances if your Attack Speed is too high?

Still no universal or huge range on Vacuum in Space? At least made it only available within the RJ Gamemode. There are no excuses for this anymore besides you want to see us suffer and didnt want to see us that we could actually have fun with RJ.

Still no Stealth-Multiplier-Bug-Fix with Range Weapons? Shall we suppose it now that you "stealth fixed" it and wasnt intended to work?

Still no fix to the outrageous ressources need for wreckage?

What happened to those who scrapped their Vidar Mk3 Reactor before your Re-Roll Fix? Any goodwill you want to show for those?

Come on guys. Reputation doesnt come from alone.

So still want to complain because they're not catering to YOU specifically?

They increased the vacuum in space (while adding indicators, and even adjusted with distance displayed this patch), increased resources gained when breaking down RJ equipment, and changed reactors to have higher rolls...

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Crewships having no behavioral defense against leaving the Railjack level bounds and disappearing completely (now they will scoot back into the combat zone).

In relation to Crewships and Grineer PoIs, can we get at least a 5 second invulnerability window once we enter them? I'm referring to the animation where you "pop up" from the floor inside the tile. Several times (the Missile Platform is more noticeable), there are Grineer camping there only to shred you in seconds while you are stuck in the animation.

2 hours ago, Spam661 said:

I am Mr 19 and soon 20 and only quest I have finished is one for kubro and aw cuz I thought aw would be fun. Wrooooong. and ofc got force into doing one just to be able to do fortuna. 

Quests in wf is WORST thing ever. Adding quests to wf was a HUGE mistake.  Boring with a long unskippable cutscenes no one cares about and huge waste of time for a loot and shoot game. If I want boring story elements I will go play a japrpg. 

Only thing worse is forcing people to do them. Plz no. 

If you want to fine but don't force people. Like I started quest for inaros and stopped half way thru cuz it was too long and boring and I need grinneer maniacs. No thx. I am ok with not getting that frame. I will wait for prime or I will buy it. I am ok with that. 

I would litterally pay to skip any other quests to.

It takes away from the game and what I actually enjoy specially when I have a VERY limited time to play each week. 

So having to grind 10 quests to get some dumb chick to talk to me to give something I could have grinded before is not ok.  But it's just appearance well still annoying. 

Like you i have a very limited time to play games every week since i have a full time job and an active social life. That didn't prevent me from playing every single quest in the game and earning everything I wanted. Quests are what makes Warframe interesting as they help us discover and understand the lore of the game and like most players I absolutely love the Sacrifice. Every game with a half decent story is bound to have quests, like it or not. Let's be honest: Warframe is a very grind-focused game, to the point that it sometimes becomes pretty annoying especially for new players or even for veterans. You are complaining about Sands of Inaros being boring when you could have just bought Inaros from the market and thus skipping the grind. Most of the quests tied to the story aren't that long and their cutscenes neither and given you have a limited amount of leisure time, maybe you should do them bit by bit. But if you don't like the way the game is, maybe it's time you move on to something more to your tastes.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:

• Tenebrous Ephemera
  • ALL Sentient Captura Scenes 
    • Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively. 

Thank you for this progress>reward solution. I hope to see it more in the future. Just feels bad for everyone that was farming these items...

il y a 22 minutes, SpringRocker a dit :

So still want to complain because they're not catering to YOU specifically?

They increased the vacuum in space (while adding indicators, and even adjusted with distance displayed this patch), increased resources gained when breaking down RJ equipment, and changed reactors to have higher rolls...

Everyone is asking for a damn toggle and even better vacuum and for a fix of stealth affinity but it seems you live under a rock 

Can we have a fix for Host Migration leaving remaining players in a Empyrean session with the old host's Railjack that seems to lose all of its Avionics and even some of its main components (Shields, Engines, etc).

Please substitute in the new host's Railjack on a host migration and even if it takes a bit longer to load, make sure it has all of its Avionics / Components actually functional after migration...

This is so annoying when trying to speedily farm stuff in the Veil and the host DCs for whatever reason.

this is pretty nice, but i would really appreciate you fixing the exploiter orb HUD bug, its super annoying. and also a dedicated melee heavy attack button would be great, i hate losing all my combo for no reason because it decides to randomly heavy attack mid combo 😕

39 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

Everyone is asking for a damn toggle and even better vacuum and for a fix of stealth affinity but it seems you live under a rock 

Oh, I'm sorry. I was referring to all the other things the guy was complaining about.

Like that it sounded like they wanted free reactors because they they ditched some wreckage from before when rolls were lower, or when they were talking about wanting RJ stuff to be cheaper in terms of resources.

But sure, put words into my mouth why don't you 😉 .

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

For further clarification, the Anomaly Shard is given when you complete the Sentient Anomaly POI, not an End of Mission reward for completing the entire mission itself (Fighters, Crewships, etc).

I may not understand it correctly, but does this mean that once you finish the POI, you can disconnect? 

While I do appreciate any and all fixes, when can we expect to see some more balance work on Railjack?  For example, Amesha is still by far the most viable archwing - can we expect to see the others buffed so that they can compete?  What about the ridiculously overpowered ground units in Railjack missions?  Will they ever be given the correct kind of health for Grineer (they currently have flesh when they should have cloned flesh) and will their health amount ever be reduced to be in line with other units of their level?  Will we ever be able to destroy crew ships without having to board them or use artillery?  If not, can I trade in my Railjack for a crew ship? 

You know, when I typed that last question, it was sort of as a joke, but now I think I mean it.  Crew ships are vastly superior to Railjacks in terms of both armor and firepower, and Tenno already use all kinds of Grineer weapons.  Why not let us use their ships, too?

Archived