Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

Fixed a rare crash when using Profile > Log Out from the menu.

But you still haven't fixed the privacy bug when logging out from the profile, while in Creator Mode.
It's supposed to hide your email address and lock it, to prevent you from accidentally typing your password into your email field. If you exit the game and restart it completely, the creator mode hides it all just fine. But if you go to profile-> logout, it doesn't. And you ( @[DE]Yun)  said you would fix this months ago. But haven't.

Still, railjacks are like scrap metal, not the latest gas. The difference in capacity makes me feel like a modern ship with more enemies than my ship. Why do I have to wage a war in space with these scraps of iron? I'm skeptical about the game when the capacity components are not working well, and the numbers are lower than the basic ones even if I get them. And still the Boyd Hall is a must, and without the Voltax, the mission is even more difficult. What's the use of my weapons? All I need is a Boyd Hall and a Voltax. I was very disappointed with the railjack mission. My idea of a railjack mission was to drive a ship into a fierce battle with the enemy. I'd never imagined throwing away a ship, riding an arc wing against an enemy, or driving a scrap of iron that would explode at the slightest provocation.

18 hours ago, Guilden_stern said:

Like you i have a very limited time to play games every week since i have a full time job and an active social life. That didn't prevent me from playing every single quest in the game and earning everything I wanted. Quests are what makes Warframe interesting as they help us discover and understand the lore of the game and like most players I absolutely love the Sacrifice. Every game with a half decent story is bound to have quests, like it or not. Let's be honest: Warframe is a very grind-focused game, to the point that it sometimes becomes pretty annoying especially for new players or even for veterans. You are complaining about Sands of Inaros being boring when you could have just bought Inaros from the market and thus skipping the grind. Most of the quests tied to the story aren't that long and their cutscenes neither and given you have a limited amount of leisure time, maybe you should do them bit by bit. But if you don't like the way the game is, maybe it's time you move on to something more to your tastes.

Ok did you even read what I wrote. You somehow managed to get the quests done good for you. I didn't and don't want to. It takes away from what I'd rather be doing. 20min a night sometime s and I'd rather go do a fissure or something and relax. If I run out of litterally everything else maybe I'll do one. Probably not because they are stupid. Kid soldiers yeah who cares it's been done to death. BORING.

Quest are NOT what keep wf interesting . Game went years with no quests. Only popped up around 2016/2017 was the annoying ones. They are tacked on and have nothing to do with the main parts of the game. And I'll say it again wf is not about story. Go play something else if you want story. 

I litterally said I would wait for inaros prime or buy it. Again plz read I wrote.  

The game is fine it's just that locking content behind a time sink like quests is a really dumb idea.

Thanks for all the updates DE, but i had a question, My clan mate basically does not play anymore so i had to build the railjack myself and i am a crew of one. I know you were planning on at some point adding the ability to allow single player to play railjack i was wondering when. I know its not something i can just get an answer too but is there a rough timeline? Also i thought it would be interesting for Single Player if some of the crew we get are our other warframes.

Anyway thanks for all the hard work! Cant wait to play railjack and the mini-quest. I am always packin my Paracesis!

vor 10 Stunden schrieb SpringRocker:

Oh, I'm sorry. I was referring to all the other things the guy was complaining about.

Like that it sounded like they wanted free reactors because they they ditched some wreckage from before when rolls were lower, or when they were talking about wanting RJ stuff to be cheaper in terms of resources.

But sure, put words into my mouth why don't you 😉 .

Nah, its even better. I just want to have fun with RJ. You know, testing different weapons, loadouts etc. instead I have to shoot  sparkling space rocks to get the ressources. Are you really calling it balanced that a player couldnt even afford one Mk3 item after playing each mission and cruising 30 min through them collecting sparkling crap after the mission was done? Are you calling this is fun? then we probably have a different opinio on fun. Which is ok. You have your problem with the game,I have others.

Just a friendly reminder that if you join a mission when the host has completed the Sentient killing task, you will not receive Anomaly Shard, you still get other rewards like RJ components. It's basically the same with the old kuva mission, if the host has done with kuva siphon you still can join but you won't get anything.

now you just gotta fix the acolyte melee mods such as maiming strike,blood rush, weeping wounds, etc. to not be absolute dog sh-- I mean garba-- I mean terrible. They're rare mods that can only be obtained whenever you decide to add in the event -- which is whenever your community is in a content drought  for too long (which is often) and your active player numbers drop to the point where even the in-game community is dead.

1 hour ago, ValinorAtani said:

Nah, its even better. I just want to have fun with RJ. You know, testing different weapons, loadouts etc. instead I have to shoot  sparkling space rocks to get the ressources. Are you really calling it balanced that a player couldnt even afford one Mk3 item after playing each mission and cruising 30 min through them collecting sparkling crap after the mission was done? Are you calling this is fun? then we probably have a different opinio on fun. Which is ok. You have your problem with the game,I have others.

If you really spent 12 hours just collecting resources I have a hard time believing you can't build anything. I have intrinsics 7/1/4/7 and a full mk-iii setup with extras, they said that Railjack wasn't supposed to be something you can just up and complete. Not everything has to be easy and attainable within 2 hours.

More importantly, what does any of that have to do with anything I said? I mean the things I actually said.

Thanks for another wukong nerf btw DE . You nerfed him with the melee changes and now You nerf his speed. Cant we have some fun ? Last year we had à lot of these fixes that were hidden nerfs. Can your team stop it and focus on real bugs @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca . What is thé point of discovering New way of playing the game if this get nerf everytime

1 hour ago, MunsuLight said:

Thanks for another wukong nerf btw DE . You nerfed him with the melee changes and now You nerf his speed. Cant we have some fun ? Last year we had à lot of these fixes that were hidden nerfs. Can your team stop it and focus on real bugs @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca . What is thé point of discovering New way of playing the game if this get nerf everytime

Yeah it was ridiculous they nerfed his exalted weapon range with the melee range changes. 

18 hours ago, IceBen said:

The UI displays the max value as soon as you reach the threshold to activate light instead of dark.

So then why would it show 610% normally and 710% with energy conversion? 

Maybe it was just an illusion but it felt like i was stronger.  Especially when hunting eidolons.  

Archived