Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

thanks for all the fixes.

i think if we could exchange vaubans vector pad with a deployable shield it would be nice.

oh and if we look at melee weapons in the arsenal, can you make it so they hold the weapons normaly? this blocking stance is meh XD

oh and maybe shorten the charge for the quellors secondary shot a bit.

just some small wishes XD mostly

On 2020-01-23 at 6:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

I don't see why it would be a problem? It was a light source and it was correctly counted as one.

And if it gives a buff it should not be a problem.

11 hours ago, Spam661 said:

Ok did you even read what I wrote. You somehow managed to get the quests done good for you. I didn't and don't want to. It takes away from what I'd rather be doing. 20min a night sometime s and I'd rather go do a fissure or something and relax. If I run out of litterally everything else maybe I'll do one. Probably not because they are stupid. Kid soldiers yeah who cares it's been done to death. BORING.

Quest are NOT what keep wf interesting . Game went years with no quests. Only popped up around 2016/2017 was the annoying ones. They are tacked on and have nothing to do with the main parts of the game. And I'll say it again wf is not about story. Go play something else if you want story. 

I litterally said I would wait for inaros prime or buy it. Again plz read I wrote.  

The game is fine it's just that locking content behind a time sink like quests is a really dumb idea.

I read your post several times despite your grammar to make sure i understood clearly what you wrote and the conclusion I've arrived to is the same as in my previous comment which i think you didn't read or understand completely : You don't like the quests and find them uninteresting when almost everyone else does. You don't like sitting through the cut-scenes because you lack the time to actually bother to watch them. You find Sands of Inaros boring and a waste of time and would rather wait for the prime version. Finally you find the story boring, and uninspired and would rather spend 20 min just wandering around doing stuff. And you're wrong when you say that the game is not about the story when players actually dedicate their time discussing the lore and trying to guess what will happen next. Just go to youtube and and you'll find tons of videos talking about the lore. Rahetalius literally made development report videos for some warframes and judging by the comments is really popular with people asking them for more videos like these. Warframe is centered around a narrative whether you like it or not. If it isn't then what is it? A mindless grind-for-the-next-shiny game? Fashionframe? You and me view Warfame as two totally different games.

Voice communication has not been working for a day, fix it already, now there is an event, 3 days left, it is impossible to play normally with random players !! I have to print for a long time. Communication does not work not only for me, I ask everyone I ask, the same problem.👿

What is the ETA on the global loot pickup system that was mentioned a month ago on a DEV Stream. It is frustrating to run everywhere 2 get loot because none wants to be in one plays for any given time, for this a lot of loot is lost to rest of the team. If i can a suggestion please mack it a aura mod, if it is a normal mod it become a curtsy item which almost no one will use.  
Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

I'm sorry for whining, but I still can't enjoy Railjack after the Cryo weapon nerfs. 

I can't enjoy raljack/space pew pew, with this slow AF current "time spent per kill... it might be fun for Pablo, but it sure as hell isn't fun for me. 

Please buff the railjack weapons. And if you guys want a slower/chill game mode, then you could accomplish that by ACTUALLY GIVING US A REAL & FUNCTIONAL CLOAK which would allow players to STAY invisible, and snipe enemies from far away... or to just cruise around, and take their time killing enemies. 

And Void hole/munitions vortex also exists btw. But that's not as fun for me, as efficient "space pew pew" and railjack dogfights

P.S. ILY Pablo/RazorCupcake, I just like a different feel for fighter dogfights. 

Hey guys, I have an update on new and known Wukong bugs. I'll be linking a video below and here are some timestamps for each bug (also in the description of the video). The first one I especially hope gets fixed as it is a common use for Wukong's Cloudwalker.

1. Cloudwalker vs. Cloudwalker with Sprint Active (Also comparing different sprint speeds): 0:00 --> When having sprint toggled on, or holding it right before cloud walker is activated, you are supposed to be able to move much faster in Cloudwalker. This is no longer true after update 27.0.12. Instead you remain the same speed regardless of whether you have sprint active or have a higher sprint value. I personally really like having Wukong's Cloudwalker be able to go very fast and I don't think it's particularly ridiculous as you have to mod for it like any other speed-based Warframe.
  2. Cloudwalker into phantom-ledge grab teleport Bug: 1:45 --> Using Cloudwalker right before you are about to grab a ledge will make it so you will teleport back to the ledge once your ability ends and climb the ledge. The only way to get out of it is to initiate an attack (melee or primary fire). This has been here for a while now and is especially annoying because it isn't very obvious at all when it's happening, resulting in you getting taken back through a decent bit of the map if you were rushing for the end while disorientating you from the unexpectedness of it.
  3. Cloudwalker momentum bounce bug when flinging yourself at an upwards angle upon exit from the ability: 2:32 --> You hold forward or backwards while exiting Cloudwalker in a way in which you fling yourself at an upwards angle arching back down into the ground. This will cause a weird momentum bounce bug where your character will bounce while going in the direction you initially touched the floor with while giving your very little to no control of where you want to go via the directional keys. This bug is actually possible with any Warframe due to a ledge bug shown towards the end of the video.
  4. Rolling Cloudwalker Bug: 3:33 --> You cast roll right as you're in the cast animation for Cloudwalker (when Wukong is jumping into the air before disappearing into a cloud) and you will be stuck going in one direction (the direction of the roll) until your ability ends. There is no way to get out of this without waiting for the ability to end, as far as I know. It can be annoying as you may sometimes roll in an attempt to sprint right before Cloudwalker.
  5. Wukong Primal Rage De/Activate Bug: 3:56 --> Wukong's primal rage activation/deactivation sound doesn't play at all at times when it should.
  6. General Momentum Bounce Bug: 4:20 --> Jumping towards the end of a ledge-get-up animation will give you a minor version of the momentum bounce bug shown in Bug #3.
  7. Wukong Celestial Twin Kills only count when you are hosting. This isn't shown in the video but it is a thing.

4 hours ago, -----iseeu0----- said:

What is the ETA on the global loot pickup system that was mentioned a month ago on a DEV Stream. It is frustrating to run everywhere 2 get loot because none wants to be in one plays for any given time, for this a lot of loot is lost to rest of the team. If i can a suggestion please mack it a aura mod, if it is a normal mod it become a curtsy item which almost no one will use.  
Please remove credit cashes from level 30+ missions as a reward in AABC rotations please, or Please increase the credits obtain from the rewards and Make them rarer to be obtain per rotation.
Can we get Salvage missions other than the infested mission also Please. 
Thank U for all the work U have put in to warframe, and thank U for all the quality of life updates so early in the year, I hope the game fares well for a long time to come, there are bugs here and there that will be fixed in time I hope.

Did you read the patch notes to this topic?

2 hours ago, Darth_BOR said:

1. Excalibur nerf when?

2. Bring me a kick button to kick pookongs and inaros from my squad

You sound like a joy to play with.

Ok, is this a bug if i get a message that i got a bonus anomaly shard as mission reward? Mission progress tab says that i got two, but when i finished two more anomaly missions without shard as reward for completion, i got total of three shards in my inventory.

The wukong cloud walker nerf was uncalled for.  It wasn't disrupting balance and was opt to use.  After melee 3.0 ruined iron staff I switched to sprint speed instead of power to use with cloud walker instead.  Now that is pointless also.  How did nerfing cloud walker become a priority over fixing something that is obviously broken?

15 hours ago, Avss said:

Yeah it was ridiculous they nerfed his exalted weapon range with the melee range changes. 

i would say other things hurt his staff more than range. it's in fact the longest melee now (not by a big margin) (also not counting rivens), and more importantly 1.0 followthrough is great for such a long weapon.

wukong's staff, however, is underpowered because:

• its damage is nerfed due to CO changes;
  • its base damage did not get compensated unlike non-exalted weapons;
  • its stance is now very weak - very little multipliers and no forced procs (the only okayish one, the neutral combo, has weird hitboxes too);
  • 4 augment is barely worth the slot since it gives less CC than sacrificial steel now;
  • 25 cc 30 sc is now not impressive at all after melee cc sc are buffed across the board;
  • unlike other exalts it doesn't have some gimmick to save it (like exalted blade's waves or invincibility + heal from hysteria)

basically every other weapon got buffed while the staff didn't, and that made the staff comparatively underpowered. there is no reason to use iron staff. your melee weapon deals more damage and doesn't channel energy.

Has anyone noticed that there's a bug between the interactions of archwing + aksomati prime + Shedu?

If you go into archwing mode, your shedu can fire properly. But if you switch to aksomti prime, it cannot fire. And then switching to shedu bugs shedu too, it cannot fire. The result is neither gun can fire until you land, then go back into archwing mode. Then it repeats. 

Essentially the interaction between these three results in the aksomati prime always being bugged, and locking out the shedu

Please fix.

11 hours ago, Leqesai said:

You sound like a joy to play with.

Well, actually I don't really care about useless inaros, excaliburs and pookong leechers who AFK on ESO or on the Plains and do nothing. But those who refuse to cooperate on the missions like Razorback assassination and hold back entire squad because they want to do whatever they want but not to kill Razorback... They piss me off so badly...

So sometimes I wonder why the hell there's no even votekick button for those.

5 hours ago, jellyunicorn said:

i would say other things hurt his staff more than range. it's in fact the longest melee now (not by a big margin) (also not counting rivens), and more importantly 1.0 followthrough is great for such a long weapon.

wukong's staff, however, is underpowered because:

• its damage is nerfed due to CO changes;
  • its base damage did not get compensated unlike non-exalted weapons;
  • its stance is now very weak - very little multipliers and no forced procs (the only okayish one, the neutral combo, has weird hitboxes too);
  • 4 augment is barely worth the slot since it gives less CC than sacrificial steel now;
  • 25 cc 30 sc is now not impressive at all after melee cc sc are buffed across the board;
  • unlike other exalts it doesn't have some gimmick to save it (like exalted blade's waves or invincibility + heal from hysteria)

basically every other weapon got buffed while the staff didn't, and that made the staff comparatively underpowered. there is no reason to use iron staff. your melee weapon deals more damage and doesn't channel energy.

Yeah I didn't mention these things but you're absolutely right. 

Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!

• This excludes Health, Ammo, and Energy pickups. Also, AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.

When can we get intrinsics shared like this??

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Fairwing:

The wukong cloud walker nerf was uncalled for.  It wasn't disrupting balance and was opt to use.  After melee 3.0 ruined iron staff I switched to sprint speed instead of power to use with cloud walker instead.  Now that is pointless also.  How did nerfing cloud walker become a priority over fixing something that is obviously broken?

Because we had fun 😜

16 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

I'm sorry for whining, but I still can't enjoy Railjack after the Cryo weapon nerfs. 

I can't enjoy raljack/space pew pew, with this slow AF current "time spent per kill... it might be fun for Pablo, but it sure as hell isn't fun for me. 

Please buff the railjack weapons. And if you guys want a slower/chill game mode, then you could accomplish that by ACTUALLY GIVING US A REAL & FUNCTIONAL CLOAK which would allow players to STAY invisible, and snipe enemies from far away... or to just cruise around, and take their time killing enemies. 

And Void hole/munitions vortex also exists btw. But that's not as fun for me, as efficient "space pew pew" and railjack dogfights

P.S. ILY Pablo/RazorCupcake, I just like a different feel for fighter dogfights. 

My man have you not tried apocs? Or do you just not have most of the turret buffing avionics?

You can kill 3-4 fighters before you burn out... with the zetkis....

cryos were never the only option, but apocs were made nasty now.

15 hours ago, Aerohardt said:
  1. Cloudwalker vs. Cloudwalker with Sprint Active (Also comparing different sprint speeds): 0:00 --> When having sprint toggled on, or holding it right before cloud walker is activated, you are supposed to be able to move much faster in Cloudwalker. This is no longer true after update 27.0.12. Instead you remain the same speed regardless of whether you have sprint active or have a higher sprint value. I personally really like having Wukong's Cloudwalker be able to go very fast and I don't think it's particularly ridiculous as you have to mod for it like any other speed-based Warframe.

The claim in the patch notes is that this was a bug fix. This is obviously not the case, but that is what made it into the patch notes.

If this isn't fixed, Wukong's only niche is dead. Cloud Walker being a flat and unscalable 30 m/s regardless of whether you're sprinting at 10 m/s or 20 just reinforces his position as a frame that's good for beginners but doesn't scale anywhere. And, you know, stabs the only fun he provided right in the face.

30 minutes ago, ThatRoomba said:

Mój człowieku, czy nie próbowałeś apocs? A może po prostu nie masz większości awioniki wzmacniającej wieżę?

Możesz zabić 3-4 myśliwców, zanim wypalisz się ... zetkis ...

krio nigdy nie były jedyną opcją, ale apoki były teraz paskudne.

True. Apoc.

Archived