Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, 24ANGELS said:

Please make heavy attack a toggle again. It's really easy to lose all combo counter when spamming E fast. Thanks.

This! Please at least let us know if you are even listening to this and if you ever plan to change it or leave it.

Railjack and controllers still broken:

Xbox 360 controller, all default mappings, no steam interference.

Pilot reticle still has no sensitivity adjustment with instant snapback.

Still can't access Tactical map using RB+Left_DPAD as alleged in previous hotfix.

Vector maneuvers and drift maneuvers are still goofy; forced to used a downward vector maneuver at all times

Thanks for the hotfix!

What about the actual game? Liches, ESO drop table rebalance (20 minutes for a Neo relic is illegal you know), QoL changes on older wfs, Kubrows rework, and so on! While a big project for you RJ feels like a totally different game, and i would like to play some Warframe.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the hit-scan tracers from Imperator Vandal as it's now a projectile weapon. 

Do you really want to just make every guns feels awful to use? Go play your game. With no god mode. And try using a gun now in archwing in the veil. Let's see how fast you realize how wrong projectile based was of an idea.

Still no change for the stupid vacuum range I see.

Nothing about the standing glitch in final stage of plague star bounty? Jesus #*!% guys, this bug has been present for YEARS now, and you still haven't done anything for it? It's a bug that makes you get less than 1k in total at the end rather than 3k, because at the final stage you get only 475 or 450. Do something about this. It's been years now. Either you just don't know about it, or don't want to fix it purposefully because PS isn't often in the game.

Could you reduce the base HP of grineer foot soldiers in railjack mission to match the ones in the rest of the game? 90% of your arsenal becomes outright useless against them. There's no fun in fighting an 80lvl enemy with the EHP of a 150 one. I want to bring more frames to veil proxima but when you take on account that there's no way you won't get one shot if you aren't using inaros or an extremely nukey frame like mesa.

Also, could we get objective based rewards on RJ? It's underwhelming to finish a mission with 2 extra objectives and getting the same stuff you would get from running gyan point.  Stuff like shipkillers, hangars an missiles platforms could give some drops at the end of a mission. THings like rare avionics, perhaps even rare mods for normal modes.

One final sugestion. Railjack articula and Proxima vignete for your orbiter.

Appreciate the controller fixes but please don't forget that Steam Controllers and Steam's Input API is still out of date, we have no railjack input set or archwing blink working properly see here for the long form of it: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1162108-steam-controllerinput-has-issues-with-railjack-heres-some-of-what-we-need-to-fix-it/?tab=comments#comment-11318032

Whether you consider that valve recently discontinued the steam controller or not, please keep in mind they have no intention of depreciating the API and a version 2 patent is filed. Anybody with any pad can use it to gain features, like desktop profiles, alt tab, media controls, ps4 touch pad use on pc, or gyro on pc for ps4/switch, or touch screen controls streaming the game to your phone or tablet. In any case, given that valve had a fire sale and sold 100% of their pad stock at Christmas, there's probably more people than ever checking that out. I'm sure it's not a top priority but please check it out when you guys get a minute. 

Thanks, keep up those spicy updates 

37 minutes ago, AI35 said:

What about low end pc

I cant go to cetus or fortuna after 32bit stopped 

Pleeeeaase do something 

Hate to break it to you, but you can't just keep hoping that Dev's will optimize their games to run on toasters forever. Sooner or later you'll have to upgrade, or switch to consoles.

And now that Warframe, one of the more optimized games out there, stopped supporting 32 Bit for quite a while now, I believe that time has come.

You could get a decent PC for ~600 bucks. It's not gonna run 120FPS at 4K but it'll get the job done.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Ivara Prime’s helmet cloth clipping through her forehead.

AH YES. FINALLY.

Thanks Megan :3

Still no fix for!

Sybaris Prime horns misbehaving:

Excalibur Prime Tintmask + Default colot issues post PBR! Please work on it, he's now on a cutscene ;w;

Thanks for your time!

We need some kinda kick system, or report function for leeches, almost every railjack mission, there's someone that just stands where they spawned in, and does absolutely nothing, they hop into the Dome Cannon, never use it, never leave it, or hops into a crew ship pilots it and sits there, I've heard the dev's are worried about ppl abusing a kick system, but honestly, if you're kicked from a group for no reason, would you want to continue running with those ppl? I can't be the only one who keeps getting leeches that sit around and do nothing, so it would have legitimate uses, or atleast give us a report for leeching option.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

Instead of killing the build, maybe you should give us opportunity to switch dark/light near Mirage for desired buff??? So it is consistent, and not like with your arbitrary light levels in overwhelming numer of locations?

Idk how long people ask for this, years now?

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

this is the whole freakin reason i bought the kuva skin for mirage. because i wanted to use ''not chroma'' for dps in eidolon hunts. 

im super disappointed that you would remove this. it also lowers the value of the charge ephemera. if youre going to do this, you should change one of her abilities so that she can grant herself light and control whether its the dmg buff or the dmg reduction shes getting from eclipse. 

*sigh*

thanks for totally bumming me out.

Archived