Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

I guess too late to mention for Plague Star but anyway.....

Why Drone location is too near and tooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from the Boil ? Can you at least put at fixed radius 350m ?

Kinda annoying when you get 400m on first round, then second round like 1km

This makes mission pacing too random

vor 51 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:

Now please give us some kind of Lich token for each Lich killed/converted and allow us to purchase the vengeful ephemeras the same way.
That'd be nice too!

5 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

this is the whole freakin reason i bought the kuva skin for mirage. because i wanted to use ''not chroma'' for dps in eidolon hunts. 

im super disappointed that you would remove this. it also lowers the value of the charge ephemera. if youre going to do this, you should change one of her abilities so that she can grant herself light and control whether its the dmg buff or the dmg reduction shes getting from eclipse. 

*sigh*

thanks for totally bumming me out.

They should bring back the toggled flashlight so you can control your own environment. Flashlight uber future tech.

58 minutes ago, 24ANGELS said:

Please make heavy attack a toggle again. It's really easy to lose all combo counter when spamming E fast. Thanks.

👍 👍 👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍   👍 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenebrous Ephemera

• ALL Sentient Captura Scenes 
    • Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively. 

Maybe it's me but considering how long that mission takes those prices seem a little excessive if we're only getting one shard per run. 

Also wouldn't mind the same system being applied to kuva liches, albeit with less than 15 'shards' needed per ephemera....

Also nothing about adjusting resource costs or drop rates.....

From last update: Fixed not gaining Intrinsics after mission completion.

• An example of this situation would be if the mission succeeded while a Boarding Party was still aboard, but not fully dealt with until after the mission success popup. 

I had this exact issue 2 nights ago, so it isn't fixed. Please fix.

Can we please be able to donate to Clan the Eidolon Articulas? It's not like they are unique items that you can't obtain anywhere else and should be protected from Clan donation (that has no takesies-backies)

Oh yeah, thanks for not tracking all the later complete incursions to the sentient ship, despite dealing with all the quitters and having to complete them alone 90% of the time. Real consideretion of my time.

when do you put back the experience gained after a failure mission? i know people used that to farm intrinsics but solve problem by removing things is not fair for the other player why not remove the experience gain when you abort a mission but not when you fail the mission , because of that i cant even try the mission on proxima saturne because if i lose i have nothing but i lose ressources trying 

>Fixed the Vengeful Charge Ephemera providing constant light source for Mirage's Eclipse, resulting in a cosmetic granting the light buff to remain 99% of the time.

Okay, on the one hand, I guess it shoulda been something everyone expected. On the other hand, RIP to myself and anyone else who paid Plat to get this Ephemera just for the buff because now (at least for me, who isn't really a big Fashionframe kinda guy) it feels wasted.

With that tear jerker outta the way -- THANK YOU FOR FINALLY FIXING TACTICAL RELOAD AND CO. Now question -- can anyone confirm if this fix also applied to Ferrox, Javlok and Scourge?

Completing Anomalies doesn't seem to give shards; although they appear in the UI and end-of-mission screen, when I check my inventory I don't have any, and all of Little Duck's offerings say I have 0. I completed like five runs and didn't get a single shard out of it.

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Maybe it's me but considering how long that mission takes those prices seem a little excessive if we're only getting one shard per run. 

Also wouldn't mind the same system being applied to kuva liches, albeit with less than 15 'shards' needed per ephemera....

Also nothing about adjusting resource costs or drop rates.....

Wow, and I feel that 15 or an ephemera is actually very low considering it's for an achievement for dedicated player. It's not much at all when you farm shedu or comparing o previous RNG way. IMO it's fine as it is.

51 minutes ago, Emperrier said:

If I hold E, I will heavy attack. And when I'm using a weapon with sufficiently high attack speed, occasionally while pressing E to normal melee it will mistakenly interpret this as me holding E and dump all my goddamned combo on a heavy attack I didn't mean to use.

Yes, and this REALLY sucks bigtime!

It is counter-intuitive and breaks melee 3.0 fluidity (you have to continuously think about NOT attacking to fast when melee'ing, or you will do an unintentional heavy attack and lose your combo counter).

hi guys, i have a bug issue with dismounting from my archwing, i have to mount up on a k-drive and then dismount and often it will bug me out still and drop me to the bottom of the world map forever. please take a look into it as i can't dismount from archwing using my melee button either on cetus and fortuna maps. thank you

Archived