Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Brachion said:

Completing Anomalies doesn't seem to give shards; although they appear in the UI and end-of-mission screen, when I check my inventory I don't have any, and all of Little Duck's offerings say I have 0. I completed like five runs and didn't get a single shard out of it.

O ic ic this might be why little duck won't talk to me

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Minor Breaches, Fires, and Electrical traps now restore Railjack Health once again when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active!

• The Health return was removed in 27.0.10 due to being used to manipulate Railjack invulnerability.

I get what y'all were trying to do here, but you take mandatory damage - a lot of it. I could understand if there was an element of avoiding enemy fire to conserve health and avoid critical hull breaches, but in reality you either have the stats to survive or you don't. Dodged enemy missiles just loop around and hit you anyway. This is also why only Amesha is viable, you're not really engaging the enemies, you're just cheesing them or being cheesed by them - warframe in a nutshell. It would be nice if enemy missiles had a tracking cone where if their target leaves the missile's field of view they would no longer track. In other wards, making dodging effective and rewarding. The experience isn't very engaging when it's just stat fighting.

Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!

Cool, can we get this for the whole game? It would alleviate a lot of the concerns with Universal vacuum and would allow the people out there that do not like univac to not suck up orbs when they don't want to.

Fixed toggle sprint carrying over into Wukong’s Cloud Walker (normal hold sprint did not).

I don't quite get this - was there a bug that allowed Wukong to move faster than he should be able if toggle sprint was on (faster than 30 m/s)?

Also, it's beyond me why there isn't an 'Always sprint' option in the options menu that acts as if sprint has always been toggled on. (Maybe with the sprint key then working inverse to as it usually does - i.e. allowing you to temporarily walk/run slowly).

Ciao, Muh!

15 minutes ago, kebra said:

And like that,the dozens of runs we did in the Sentient Anomaly count for nothing... thanks. :facepalm:

I refuse to go for the ephemera anymore now out of spite. Just checked the price, it's 15 shards, shamefully low for its deserved rarity. Adjust the price to 50 or something or the rate at which we can earn shards as to keep it rare and actually hard to get.

unknown.png

Shame on you

Will we ever get an increased drop rate on shedu parts? The new acquisition method for the ephemera and captura won't stop the people who don't want them and will just abort as soon as they see no shedu parts. What could also help is more time with the anomaly active. 

Archived