Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.12 + 27.0.12.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Anomaly Shards
For every Sentient Anomaly POI that you complete you’ll earn a new Anomaly Shard; a shard ripped from a Sentient Anomaly in the Veil Proxima!

• As mentioned in 27.0.11, we wanted to implement a more token based system to obtain the Tenebrous Ephemera that we removed from the drop table. An Anomaly Shard is 100% guaranteed at End of Mission for every Sentient Anomaly POI you complete. 

Little Duck + Exotic Goods
Little Duck is no stranger to Exotic goods - an Amp assembler and Toroid master, the strong and the strange are what she makes her business on. Her interest in Anomaly shards allows you to access new Exotic Goods:

• Tenebrous Ephemera
  • ALL Sentient Captura Scenes 
    • Sentient Captura Scenes have also been removed from the drop table and will be purchasable from Little Duck exclusively. 

Many people were happy from this

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

Any fixes for Titania, for her 4,when she auto-fly forward while in sprint mode? without pressing a W..

Thats actually useful for slowing down titania by holding shift + s while in razorwing blitz. She starts decelerating (I use hold to sprint). I think this was intentional? Then again this was not mentioned anywhere so it could be a bug (a rather useful one though).

25 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I refuse to go for the ephemera anymore now out of spite. Just checked the price, it's 15 shards, shamefully low for its deserved rarity. Adjust the price to 50 or something or the rate at which we can earn shards as to keep it rare and actually hard to get.

unknown.png

Shame on you

Why don't you want people to have nice things? 15 is fine for a random spawn mission. People have things to do

40 minutes ago, CyborgKombat said:

Wow, and I feel that 15 or an ephemera is actually very low considering it's for an achievement for dedicated player. It's not much at all when you farm shedu or comparing o previous RNG way. IMO it's fine as it is.

it's not just the ephemera though is it.....10 for each captura... meaning assuming no booster (and there's nothing to say it would double) that's 65 runs if you want everything....

Still no better Vacuum for Railjack, no Buff,  no Buff for Artillery... Railjack is Official DEAD! DE never make it fun again like it was at Day One. I really really loved this Gamemode but DE Killed it just Weeks after its Birth.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!
    • This excludes Health, Ammo, and Energy pickups. Also, AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.

What counts as AFK and will the player be notified just in case they get wrongfully marked as AFK?

Like waiting for foundry to finish something so that they can build something else ASAP, simply being in a side gun or pilot seat, that basically means you sit still for minutes... or chatting, or who knows, plenty other scenarios where people might not move in RJ missions but that doesn't mean they're AFK... therefore would be nice to have an indicator for people to be aware.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

AFK players do not get the items shared and cannot pick them up later.

this might help NOT getting afklers in ur ships^^:-D even thought still no reason for me to play,RJ is kind of zero innovation,brainless farming same missions.

what i have wished for RJ is maybe :

some kind of pvp^^ RJ vs RJ(4vs4)

well i had fun with RJ for like a weeks then it only get annoying with farming

Also i dunno why but i keep getting the feeling i have done all this years ago could it be they have released this before and removed again?^^

2 hours ago, Nonqui said:

wukong nerf when

IQ supplement when? for you I mean, since you're asking for a nerf to a popular playable character in a CO-OP environment? For what possible reason would you even ask for something? Such a reason doesn't exist and whatever you throw back wouldn't even be valid but please do satisfy my curiosity when and if you find the time to reply.

2 hours ago, AI35 said:

What about low end pc

I cant go to cetus or fortuna after 32bit stopped 

Pleeeeaase do something 

Friend, I hate to say this but I think it's time to upgrade your PC. Mine is is using 10 year old hardware and it still plays Warframe just fine.

You added a distance marker for usefull stuff? Ok, that's cool. But, please, can you add the same distance marker to enemies that would be visible all the time? Due to weapons' falloff existence it is really relevant to understand where and when to fire and hovering over each enemy to know the distance to him is not comfortable.

Got mic broken with this fix. I can't hear my friend and he can't hear me. Just a few hours before fix everything was fine. Checking "test microphone" in options->audio show grayed-out volume levels (I have a feeling it was brighter before) but no sound is echoed at all. Same for my friend. Mine is Windows 10 home, freshly updated, Core I7-4700HQ, 16gb RAM, GTX 850m, audio Realtek High Definition Audio, microphone is integrated in notebook. When I press key to talk, Windows shows in tray the icon "microphone is in use", but it looks like data stream is lost somewhere on the way...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!

Two questions;

Do Pustrels/Copernics/Carbides/Cubic Diodes collected on-foot now go to the forge or do they still go direct to player inventory?

Can we get the is feature in the rest of the game?  It would be handy in missions that tend to split squads e.g. Interception, Spy, Defection, Syndicate Alerts...

Archived