First Run

• Clearing Anomaly objective, got 1 Anomaly Shard
  • Clearing Mission, rewarded with 1 Anomaly Shard

Second Run

Yippie, got 4 Anomaly Shards, so happy
But no, I only got 2 Anomaly Shards

What the hell happened here? Is it bugged or Reward UI bugged or something? I asked my pub mate, he/she thought got 4 too, but in fact only got 2

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Vesterbro said:

So here's the chronology:

First Run

Second Run

Yippie, got 4 Anomaly Shards, so happy
But no, I only got 2 Anomaly Shards

What the hell happened here? Is it bugged or Reward UI bugged or something? I asked my pub mate, he/she thought got 4 too, but in fact only got 2

Well the patch notes didn't mention we get a shard if we clear the objective. We only get it when completing an anonaly mission. The extra 2 shards that appeared to be rewarded is misleading tho. Bugged

4 minutes ago, Jarlini said:

Well the patch notes didn't mention we get a shard if we clear the objective. We only get it when completing an anonaly mission. The extra 2 shards that appeared to be rewarded is misleading tho. Bugged

Yep, that's what I thought. Such false hope 😥

Okay, one guy got 1, 2 guys got 4 (including me) and one guy got 8 shards from the mission. Seems Smeeta and/or ressource booster have an influence here. We cleared the ship, restarted, mission was bugged and already done. So we just cleared the mission, then restarted, mission was bugged again, we cleared the mission and went back to dry dock. Then we went on another mission and cleared everything. That's what I have experienced so far. Seems you get the shard as soon as you are near the sentient ship. Not sure which you get to keep though.

Edited by raelianer

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Maj-Cero:

Same thing happened to me. Got an anomaly shard in the anomaly, and another for completing all mission objectives. Only got 1 in inventory.

Same here.
1 in anomaly + 1 as mission reward = 2 in end screen when returning to dojo, but in the end only 1 in my inventory.

First Anomaly, after Update:

First Run:  Clearing Anomaly-2 Anomaly Shard . Clearing Mission-1 Anomaly Shard

Second Run:  Clearing Anomaly-1 Anomaly Shard / Clearing Mission-1 Anomaly Shard

Second Anomaly, after Update:

First Run:  Clearing Anomaly-1 Anomaly Shard . Clearing Mission-1 Anomaly Shard

Second Run:  Clearing Anomaly-1 Anomaly Shard / Clearing Mission-1 Anomaly Shard

First Anomaly:

3+2 =5 Anomaly Shards! Nice!GREAT!🤩
Getting back to dojo - Find out that i have got ONLY 2 Anomaly Shards 😨😨😨

Second Anomaly: 2+2 =4

Few minutes later, in dojo - got ONLY2 Anomaly Shards 😭😭

I've spent so much hours for trying to get the Tenebrous Ephemera. Yes, I know, that chance to get it was very small, but however i continued to try.

I heard-"You gonna get the ephemera by the shards from Anomaly Mission"  "Great!!!"-I said.

And, finally, i see that this mess with me by simple math...  My day is ruined:facepalm:

"I have spoken" (c)Kuiil

21 minutes ago, raelianer said:

Okay, one guy got 1, 2 guys got 4 (including me) and one guy got 8 shards from the mission. Seems Smeeta and/or ressource booster have an influence here. We cleared the ship, restarted, mission was bugged and already done. So we just cleared the mission, then restarted, mission was bugged again, we cleared the mission and went back to dry dock. Then we went on another mission and cleared everything. That's what I have experienced so far. Seems you get the shard as soon as you are near the sentient ship. Not sure which you get to keep though.

I' have resource booster and still get only 1 for whole mission. So, maybe, it's because of Smeeta

I'm just thinking... only one of us did the mission in the sentient ship... while the others have been completing the mission meanwhile, as everyone was supposed to get the same drops. Maybe this has an influence on the shard drops? And the first time we completed it, one guy could not enter the anomaly... because of some bug I suppose. That could explain the different drops!

1 hour ago, raelianer said:

I'm just thinking... only one of us did the mission in the sentient ship... while the others have been completing the mission meanwhile, as everyone was supposed to get the same drops. Maybe this has an influence on the shard drops? And the first time we completed it, one guy could not enter the anomaly... because of some bug I suppose. That could explain the different drops!

Don't think so. Cause every anomaly, that was since the last update (before bug patch), i was with full team inside the ship, and we all got same drop(i mean-all of us didn't get it full😕)

But your words are interesting too, cause i thought about to do different parts of mission at the same time. Like: one of a team runs to kill Sentients, 2nd for the crew ships, 3rd-on Grineer's base, and the last one kills the attack craft. So, if all the team gets full drop in the final-it can be helpfull-you can finish an Anomaly mission in 8-10 min. Maybe less!

Edited by Jonny_Stepanov

I think we only got loot share when we all have been together on the sentient ship! So no - you can't have one team for the mission and one for the anomaly, you have to do it together. I still did not want to risk losing all loot and so we did finish the mission on the last run. And yes, we got all the loot this time. Though I missed out on some parts the crew found in the sentient ship, as I was the first to teleport back to ship. The parts they found without me have not been shared with me.