Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to fix Wisp model

Phrolic

I am hoping to start a petition to fix (remove) the dangly parts of the Wisp model that cover her butt and completely break syandana customization with her. As I understand it these were added late in the design as (likely) a way to cover her butt a little, but they destroy fashion frame with her as these pieces clip with almost every syandana. You have to buy a new helmet (tennogen) that shrinks them to her shoulders to (partly) fix this issue or the Grax skin (not my taste). Just remove them already.

If you agree...post here. With enough posts they may change it.

Cheers!

27 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's not how feedback works should work.

Especially in GD.

For some things yes, others no. All we can do as players is express an opinion and let the developers make the decision. At least they will know what the community thinks.

22 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Disagree, I happen to like how her helmets work.  Does it conflict with some syandannas?  Yeah, probably.  Don't know, don't care.  I prefer having a little modesty built into the frame.

My suggestion is to let the player make the choice. As it stands now, almost NONE of the syandanas work without serious clipping issues. I'm trying to think of a frame that has this same issue...drawing a blank. I think it is part of the design paradigm to ensure there is nothing in back that will conflict with syandanas.

2 hours ago, Phrolic said:

For some things yes, others no. All we can do as players is express an opinion and let the developers make the decision. At least they will know what the community thinks.

Then you really should have made this post under the feedback forums.  Supposedly the devs rarely read General Discussion.  The only people likely to see it here are other players, and maybe a moderator if the thread goes off the rails and has to be mercy killed.

2 hours ago, Liscio24 said:

<Cries in Titania>

Titania, Vauban and Vauban Prime and Hydroid.  (Vauban Prime and Hydroid Prime both some something close to a long coat built in, and those magnetically repel most syandannas pretty hard.)  Also Trinity Prime and her Advanced Lobster Skirt.

It hits Titania and her folded Razorfly wings pretty hard though on anything that goes past the belt line.  The long cape (Reppella?) that everyone really likes does NOT play nice with her wings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Ah warframe,  the only place where creepy losers can complain about a fictional character's butt.

Be fair.  The complaint is that they can't play dress up with her like they want to.  Which isn't much of an improvement, come to think of it.