Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make all cosmetic ephemera blueprints trade-able and be done with it.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Ephemera RNG drops are not an achievement. Ephemera are only cosmetics. 

Those that grind or have multiples can make some plat. Those that want a particular ephemera can have it by playing Wartrade. We can all equally enjoy the hard work the devs put into making some of these awesome looking ephemera. So let's please make all the ephemera bps trade-able and move on.

Thank you

• Like 2

Not even expressly for people who are trying to actively grind for them but for those who just get them in passing they are a 100% dead drop. 

It's like getting your 1,000,000,000th Oberon drop because it's totally useless and you can't do anything with it but sell it for credits..... except it's stupid rare. 

I 100% agree. I've gotten 2 spare smoking body ephemera blueprints, and they're just sitting there. I would rather give them away for free, let alone barter them for platinum, than sell them for credits. It's not like getting a blueprint is even that special considering you still need to craft the #*!%ing thing. Developers seem to think it's such a non-accomplishment to get it that it still takes a million credits, a vitus essence, a warframe part, and 3 goddamn days to craft. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Those that grind or have multiples can make some plat. Those that want a particular ephemera can have it by playing Wartrade. We can all equally enjoy the hard work the devs put into making some of these awesome looking ephemera. So let's please make all the ephemera bps trade-able and move on.

Thank you

haha

No

I think it is okay to make SOME of them tradable, but reserve some for achievements/future trials

Edited by Midas

1 hour ago, Midas said:

think it is okay to make SOME of them tradable, but reserve some for achievements/future trials

My position is simple. If it's a cosmetic, if it's a blueprint we have to build and we can get multiples of, than it should be tradable. That's it. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime

18 hours ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Thank you

Yeah, I got way too many extra ones. Be nice to give them away or trade them. Considering some people are extremely UNLUCKY when it comes to the RNG. Getting extra ephemeras and being able to give them to players/friends who have been farming with no luck would be nice. At least allow trades with pure RNG type ephemeras BP or built(liches). The blood ephemera would be an exception considering it is the most easiest one to obtain. 

On 2020-01-23 at 1:45 PM, ScarecroM said:

I 100% agree. I've gotten 2 spare smoking body ephemera blueprints, and they're just sitting there. I would rather give them away for free, let alone barter them for platinum, than sell them for credits. It's not like getting a blueprint is even that special considering you still need to craft the #*!%ing thing. Developers seem to think it's such a non-accomplishment to get it that it still takes a million credits, a vitus essence, a warframe part, and 3 goddamn days to craft. 

^this. I'm now up to 10 of the smoking body ones not even counting the one I actually have made. Same thing. I don't need or want them and I'd much rather hand them over to people for free. I've even got multiple of the vengeful trickster ones as well thanks to that pure rng. I only need 1. >.> The fact that they're also attached to the liches for trading is also quite inconvenient as well.

100% agree. These BPs should be tradable. I’d rather grind for plat to earn them and wear them to enjoy the contents, not spending that much time to grind these cosmetic items. Grinding and rewards should be for making loadouts more powerful instead of prettier.