Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva weapons - which ones worth it ? ( best elemental bonuses)

Tenno76856

Kuva Drakgoon, Kuva Chakkurr, Kuva Brakk, Kuva Shildeg are my recommendations.  Almost all of the kuva weapons are good, but most of them are just side grades of weapons that already exist.

Toxin is the element you want almost every time.  Toxin builds into gas and corrosive which are the 2 best elements imo.

Edited by LoneWolveYoutube

The Chakkhurr is pretty beastly. 

Personally, although I don't know if it's optimal in any way, my favorite in actual use is the Kuva Quartakk. Mine is 56% bonus, and I do have a riven, and it is a delete button for basically anything I've fought (with the exception of Veil Proxima grineer, but we all know about them). 

23 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Wondering which other weapons to aim for and better bonuses?. I want an ephemera....

Are you are just trying your luck at getting the different ephemera? 

The only weapon bonus that should be ignored is impact as it actually makes the weapon worse. And if you must get the ephemera for impact it might be better to just trade for it.

All of the Kuva Weapons are good from my experience with them. Never thought I would have enjoyed an Ogris so much. Most of them have great base stats as far as Crit and Status bases. You truly are free to build them to your preference and hybrid builds work great on most. 

As another poster mentioned, I always go for toxin. I can make Corrosive, Gas or Viral out of it. Once I get the all of them (10 of 13 now) I will probably start switching it to get the Ephemeras and maybe after that some better rolls. 

4 hours ago, LoneWolveYoutube said:

Toxin is the element you want almost every time.

huh, guess I'll keep making Toxin Liches then until one gives me a weapon I need.

on a not totally unrelated note, if anyone has a converted Kraken, Shildeg, Tonkor or Chakkhurr Lich they want to part with, PM me, I'm open to negotiation.

So far I aim for radiation since it's quite versatile with confusion as status effect.

Grineer : +75% on alloy armor

Corpus : +25% on robotics

Infested : +50% on infested sinew

With radiation, you can put 2 other that is effective against the faction

Grineer : radiation + corrosive + cold for 75% against ferrite and 75% + 25% on alloy

Corpus : radiation + magnetic + toxin to deal with the shield and health

Infested : radiation + corrosive + heat for normal and ancients

• Like 2

I enjoy using using Kuva Drakgoon, Tonkor, and Brakk the most with the Radiation Bonuses. Being using Kuva Brakk as my main Secondary because of 1. 60% Radiation Bonus and 2. Multishot/Status/+Recoil Riven. Drakgoon has been my favorite Primary out of all the Kuva Primaries i farmed, works so well with Mag even at high levels. But i’ve being switching Primaries a lot so there’s no Primary i like to use mainly.

Kuva Chakkurr - insanely strong Grinlok on sniper steroids

Kuva Quartakk - Quartakk but better, versatile rifle, despite being "less accurate" it's still perfectly accutare while aiming

Kuva Shildeg - pretty damn great crit hammer, ugly though

Kuva Ogris - not the strongest kuva weapon, but I've been having a blast with it

Kuva Twin Stubbas - aren't these the best auto pistols right now?