Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

shwaak is the best amp for eidolons and heres why


wambo
 Share

Recommended Posts

i know what youre thinking right now, but hear me out.

Shwaak might have less base dmg than shraksun but it hits the eidolon multiple times. and if you use suo brace then you get more shots. and if you then hit the eidolon through a shield and hit multiple times in theory it should outdamage every other amp. And if you combine it with a magus strike you can proc it with something like a redeemer so you have instant extra cd that scales off the volt shields itll do massive damage.

This is the most awesome amp that i have ever made and used, it literally carries me and my squad through eidolons and theres nothing that is stopping it.

i truely believe that there is no better amp than shwaak and from now on i will not stop using my 225 amp.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shwaak's basically the Arca Plasmor of Amp parts.  2/2/3 (or 7 if you like Crits) is still one of the best Eidolon Amps, but imho 2/1/6 (Shwaak, Pencha, Plaga) is better for general use.

This said, back to topic:  Yeah, it's pretty damn good.  Pair with Shraksun and you can decimate Eidolons at a close range.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Wambo said:

theyre not gonna nerf it because they dont understand shwaaks power

It's been super well established through the community for 2 years how strong that sucker is. I think the only reason they haven't is the backlash from people who have an expected gameplay loop revolving around it.

Edited by kapn655321
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

It's been super well established through the community for 2 years how strong that sucker is. I think they only reason they haven't is the backlash from people who have an expected gameplay loop revolving around it.

de doesnt care about backlash from players, players have been crying for no archwing blink changes for the entire time after the one dude said its gonna get nerfed, if they gonna nerf shwaak they wont care about what players say. but de is literally mega slow when it comes to nerfs so we can still abuse it while it works

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd argue that the Klamora Prism is better when running solo when combined with Unairu Wisp and Virtuos Strike. If you're running Madurai though in a squad, Shwaak is definitely the way to go if you're the dedicated shield downer. (it has one shot potential whereas the Klamora is more for sustained)

But spending time to charge Madurai really slows you down when you have nobody else to do other tasks, like charge lures, grab lures, heal them, etc...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I'd argue that the Klamora Prism is better when running solo when combined with Unairu Wisp and Virtuos Strike. If you're running Madurai though in a squad, Shwaak is definitely the way to go if you're the dedicated shield downer. (it has one shot potential whereas the Klamora is more for sustained)

But spending time to charge Madurai really slows you down when you have nobody else to do other tasks, like charge lures, grab lures, heal them, etc...

well if you want to be a serious eidolon gamer like me you would need a squad that can do 4x3 or 5x3. and wisp and strike are mandetory of course

oneshotting really isnt a a problem because you can just shoot again and deal massive damage again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not the best and you've not made any case as for why. It may be your personal preference but there is better out there.

The Fall off range of the Shwaak Prism is 16-25m where you lose half your damage but within that range you could be using a Shraksun Scaffold. The Shwaak Prism doesn't synergise well with Madurai's VOID STRIKE as only upto 8 shots will get buffed so unless you have a extremely large multiplier built up over a long time a single shot will still be nothing more than getting slapped with a soft breeze.

Then there is the case of the Shraksun being more Crit focused and the Shwaak being more status focused so you'll need to use different Arcanes to compliment their stats. This is why the most recommended AMP setup is X,2,7 with Virtuos Strike for maximum critical damage utilising the 46%?(iirc) Crit Chance.

The Shraksun makes for great clear potential of Vomulysts as well making this scaffold multi purpose. However I will say the Shwaak Prism despite it's falloff does make clearing up Vomulyst clouds pretty smooth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

It's not the best and you've not made any case as for why. It may be your personal preference but there is better out there.

The Fall off range of the Shwaak Prism is 16-25m where you lose half your damage but within that range you could be using a Shraksun Scaffold. The Shwaak Prism doesn't synergise well with Madurai's VOID STRIKE as only upto 8 shots will get buffed so unless you have a extremely large multiplier built up over a long time a single shot will still be nothing more than getting slapped with a soft breeze.

Then there is the case of the Shraksun being more Crit focused and the Shwaak being more status focused so you'll need to use different Arcanes to compliment their stats. This is why the most recommended AMP setup is X,2,7 with Virtuos Strike for maximum critical damage utilising the 46%?(iirc) Crit Chance.

The Shraksun makes for great clear potential of Vomulysts as well making this scaffold multi purpose. However I will say the Shwaak Prism despite it's falloff does make clearing up Vomulyst clouds pretty smooth.

the problem is that theres no way that would oneshot and if youre not oneshotting you might as well use shwaak cuz its faster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly think the klamora is the best prism.
At the end of the day the main thing that matters is DPS. If you've ever played klamora, you would have known how fast it fired. Its obvious and undeniable that the faster the weapon shoots, the more damage it does; Hence klamora is the most damage-dealing prism. I play Eidolons on a daily base. I came to a level where I can solo the teralyst by myself (without anyone in my team- although I get help by using specters). As you might've understood by now- I consider myself as an "Eidolon veteran" Because I have a 2 digit teralyst capture count. 
To conclude, I can confidently say without any doubt that klamora is the fastests, AND strongest prism. Dont believe me? Try it for yourself. I can assure you, that you can take down the teralyst shield in just under 2 minutes. INSANE! 
swazdu-lah!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Joe_Barbarian:

It's not the best and you've not made any case as for why. It may be your personal preference but there is better out there.

The Fall off range of the Shwaak Prism is 16-25m where you lose half your damage but within that range you could be using a Shraksun Scaffold. The Shwaak Prism doesn't synergise well with Madurai's VOID STRIKE as only upto 8 shots will get buffed so unless you have a extremely large multiplier built up over a long time a single shot will still be nothing more than getting slapped with a soft breeze.

Then there is the case of the Shraksun being more Crit focused and the Shwaak being more status focused so you'll need to use different Arcanes to compliment their stats. This is why the most recommended AMP setup is X,2,7 with Virtuos Strike for maximum critical damage utilising the 46%?(iirc) Crit Chance.

The Shraksun makes for great clear potential of Vomulysts as well making this scaffold multi purpose. However I will say the Shwaak Prism despite it's falloff does make clearing up Vomulyst clouds pretty smooth.

but if you shoot shraksun you shoot slower and if you get radiation buff and you get radiation buff on your operator and get radiation buff on your amp you can more often proc status effect (radiation) and a pro player said me and told me you can m ake gantulast damaghe itself and the teralyst and hydroidlist too and i think its cool to shoot quicker and play shwaak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wambo said:

the problem is that theres no way that would oneshot and if youre not oneshotting you might as well use shwaak cuz its faster

With an Unariu Wisp + X,2,7 AMP + Decent Void Strike buff and if you proc Virtuos Strike on your first shot you can 1-3 shot the shields depending on the void Strike buff and if 1 shot doesn't do it and you proc Virtuos Strike the second or third should do it.

Like I said already, Shwaak Prism lacks damage range to compete with the Shraksun Scaffold. To be able to benefit from the damage of the Shwaak you need to be in the same range as the Shraksun's ability to apply damage, so why handicap your damage by using something inferior? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I honestly think the klamora is the best prism.
At the end of the day the main thing that matters is DPS. If you've ever played klamora, you would have known how fast it fired. Its obvious and undeniable that the faster the weapon shoots, the more damage it does; Hence klamora is the most damage-dealing prism. I play Eidolons on a daily base. I came to a level where I can solo the teralyst by myself (without anyone in my team- although I get help by using specters). As you might've understood by now- I consider myself as an "Eidolon veteran" Because I have a 2 digit teralyst capture count. 
To conclude, I can confidently say without any doubt that klamora is the fastests, AND strongest prism. Dont believe me? Try it for yourself. I can assure you, that you can take down the teralyst shield in just under 2 minutes. INSANE! 
swazdu-lah!

klamore is literal dog****, it does fire fast but youre gonna do like 2 damage each damage tick. just use shwaak and then youll get a lot of damage ticks as well but theyre high damage

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yannik said:

but if you shoot shraksun you shoot slower and if you get radiation buff and you get radiation buff on your operator and get radiation buff on your amp you can more often proc status effect (radiation) and a pro player said me and told me you can m ake gantulast damaghe itself and the teralyst and hydroidlist too and i think its cool to shoot quicker and play shwaak

What kind of b/s are you talking?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yannik said:

but if you shoot shraksun you shoot slower and if you get radiation buff and you get radiation buff on your operator and get radiation buff on your amp you can more often proc status effect (radiation) and a pro player said me and told me you can m ake gantulast damaghe itself and the teralyst and hydroidlist too and i think its cool to shoot quicker and play shwaak

Yannik Im sorry to disappoint you but this is absolute bullS#&$. If you take a close look at the gantulyst's anatomy- its obvious that his arms are too long you silly! its impossible for him to hurt itself because he cannot reach his body with thouse ginormous arms! Therefore, Its just impossible for the gantulyst to hurt itself with his arms. The only way that the gantulyst can disappear is by using macros. I have a friend to got removed from the game because of macros. Have a good day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 минуты назад, Joe_Barbarian сказал:

With an Unariu Wisp + X,2,7 AMP + Decent Void Strike buff and if you proc Virtuos Strike on your first shot you can 1-3 shot the shields depending on the void Strike buff and if 1 shot doesn't do it and you proc Virtuos Strike the second or third should do it.

Like I said already, Shwaak Prism lacks damage range to compete with the Shraksun Scaffold. To be able to benefit from the damage of the Shwaak you need to be in the same range as the Shraksun's ability to apply damage, so why handicap your damage by using something inferior? 

shwaak can multihit thru whole eidolon body making dozen of collisions, while shraksun can have max 3 hits at very tiny specific spot ^_^ shwaak is for 7x3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...