Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The quick solution that is the Shop System (Good Job Digital Extremes).

Midas

The Shop System

The Shop system brings a quick, although not definite solution to the predicament

of RNG drops. The regulation of the Shop System will have disadvantages and advantages:

PROS:

• For future Trials, the system can be used to distribute tokens with a drop chance for player's choice loot
  • The potential for trade, Solo players don't have to participate in trials/farming to obtain cosmetics but can simply buy them, this would provide increased platinum purchase's for Digital Extreme and a way for Trial players to make platinum at the same time.
  • Obviously out front the completely removal of RNG drops from future Trials/bosses.
  • Potential to purchase stat upgrades to RNG Railjack/Kuva weapon parts.
  • Reduce Lich Ephemera grind
  • Potential reduced ESO grind
  • Easier Eidolon arcane farming
  • easier Exploiter loot farming (bloodshed sigil for a high amount of tokens.)

CONS:

• Easier burnout, with the risky removal of RNG, content would be completed faster (Warframe is a looter and shooter, we can have certain elements be RNG related if needed) (many have voiced that rng grind actually burns them out, this new shop system may solve that).
  •  

Potential Changes:

Ending Statement: Although the search for a solution to the problem of RNG is far from complete, I aim to find all the pros and cons of the shop system hoping Digital Extremes implements it in the future. Please feel free to provide positives and negatives in the comments and/or changes that should be made to this system. Although it is a simple Ephemera that started this, it may be the beginning of a pattern for a less grindy approach to loot. I think this idea was quickly made to prevent player loss, but it seems to be a good solution for reduced/controlled grind/as much reduced grind as Digital Extreme will probably allow.

THIS FORUM NEEDS MORE POSITIVE CRITICISM AS WELL LOL

Edited by Midas
  • Like 2

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Midas:

Easier burnout, with the risky removal of RNG, content would be completed faster (Warframe is a looter and shooter, we can have certain elements be RNG related if needed)

Honestly low RNG drops like lich ephemeras and the anomaly ephemera have a far greater risk of burning me out on the game than a slow but steady progression.

• Like 9

As above but there needs to be some sort of 'balance' with this approach too. 

I personally feel the amount of shards needed from the sentient ship node on railjack is too high because it's attached to just one mission that isn't exactly quick to do and is also time gated (good old DE, ignoring the issues we've raised time and time again with eidolons and even alerts of old) in regards to access. 

I also wouldn't want to see 15 'shards' needed from liches either while they're in their current state.

For me personally, the amount of time I spend in warframe is more shorter and more patchy, I don't do the long runs I used to do when I was new because the game just isn't 'that fun' anymore for me.  Essentially I don't mind the idea of a store as long as it has a universal currency so that I'm not stuck doing '1 thing' every time I log into the game.... which is exactly what I have to do if I want to get the sentient ephemera, let alone if I go after the capturas, assuming the node is actually active when I'm in game...

I agree.

I already asked DE if they would like to implement a token based system instead of random drop system...

RNG is a source of frustration for me, i surely prefer a slower, but steady and guaranteed progress.

I would not agree with exchanging tokens, there is a serious risk of make them taking place of platinum as a currency between players...

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

As above but there needs to be some sort of 'balance' with this approach too. 

I personally feel the amount of shards needed from the sentient ship node on railjack is too high because it's attached to just one mission that isn't exactly quick to do and is also time gated (good old DE, ignoring the issues we've raised time and time again with eidolons and even alerts of old) in regards to access. 

I also wouldn't want to see 15 'shards' needed from liches either while they're in their current state.

For me personally, the amount of time I spend in warframe is more shorter and more patchy, I don't do the long runs I used to do when I was new because the game just isn't 'that fun' anymore for me.  Essentially I don't mind the idea of a store as long as it has a universal currency so that I'm not stuck doing '1 thing' every time I log into the game.... which is exactly what I have to do if I want to get the sentient ephemera, let alone if I go after the capturas, assuming the node is actually active when I'm in game...

I think there should be a different currency for mods (common, uncommon, rare, special (like condition overload)), another for cosmetics, another for captura and so on.

Eventually you can make those tokens drop from enemies in a random based system, but, when you've acquired sufficient tokens, you can buy what you need, insted of have to going throught a frustration based system just to find a specific mod. 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Tekikko said:

I think there should be a different currency for mods (common, uncommon, rare, special (like condition overload)), another for cosmetics, another for captura and so on.

Eventually you can make those tokens drop from enemies in a random based system, but, when you've acquired sufficient tokens, you can buy what you need, insted of have to going throught a frustration based system just to find a specific mod. 

Universal = no farm.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tekikko said:

Different enemies, different planets and different mission types provide different tokens used to buy different goods...

Exactly i'm agreeing with you haha.

The other guy wanted universal tokens, what would happen is he'd log in and buy what he needed and quit.

Seems I also quoted the wrong person.

Edited by Midas

1 hour ago, Midas said:
  • The potential for trade, Solo players don't have to participate in trials/farming to obtain cosmetics but can simply buy them, this would provide increased platinum purchase's for Digital Extreme and a way for Trial players to make platinum at the same time.

Trading Plat doesn't remove it from circulation. Can you point to anything that has any kind of proof that X thing being tradable increases Plat purchases?

Further, why would DE incentivize not playing a new mode that has time and energy put into it? Tokens are not an automatically good thing.

14 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Trading Plat doesn't remove it from circulation. Can you point to anything that has any kind of proof that X thing being tradable increases Plat purchases?

Further, why would DE incentivize not playing a new mode that has time and energy put into it? Tokens are not an automatically good thing.

I'm not saying they would, it is the fact that there are plenty of players that would out right refuse to do trials. This is inevitable in Warframe's case as we have too many players that are interested in solo play, Railjack is proof of that (little to no open squads constantly). I think it would be better for them to purchase tokens from Trial/boss/Eidolon runners instead, if not then they don't have to be made tradable. 

Maybe I should specify that universal tokens are frowned upon for certain, we'd certainly want players to play new content.

Individual tokens for each boss/trial would make more sense to me.

Edited by Midas

51 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It’s 15 shards was it (Haven’t had the time to check the hotfix)? For me, it’s still reasonable because I will get it 15 days of casual grinding by doing 1 anomaly daily and no need to just do the dreaded RUSH and ABORT method constantly thus causing burnout.

The inclusion of Warframe Arcanes (very valuable player market items) to Eidolons is probably the reason why DE “refuses” to touch Eidolon Hunts accessibility.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

It’s 15 shards was it (Haven’t had the time to check the hotfix)? For me, it’s still reasonable because I will get it 15 days of casual grinding by doing 1 anomaly daily and no need to just do the dreaded RUSH and ABORT method constantly thus causing burnout.

The inclusion of Warframe Arcanes (very valuable player market items) to Eidolons is probably the reason why DE “refuses” to touch Eidolon Hunts accessibility.

There's also 5 captura's at 10 shards each so if you want everything, and lets be honest most of us are here to try and collect everything, that's a total of 65 runs (assuming you luck into 20min runs, that's just under 22 HOURS of missions, it's a best case scenario of 5 HOURS just for the ephemera).... I doubt anyone has rng that is that bad for the shedu parts because that is basically the only reason we're going there now, unless you want to try and luck into umbra forma from reinforced storage containers.... actually this just makes me think how bad getting umbra forma's actually are now, they might as well not have been added because in the 4ish years I've been playing, I'm 99.9% certain still haven't completed that entry on my codex....

Now it wouldn't be so bad if you got shards from all veil missions but we literally need to run one mission (yes I know there is a little variation) over and over... which is one of the main things we complain about when it comes to grind, most of us hate repetitive grind.

While they may have their reasons for eidolons to have the time gating, it doesn't mean they needed to add it anywhere else considering how much we complained about it, both on eidolons and alerts which got replaced with nightwave because of players needing to essentially 'fit real life around warframe' rather than the other way round....

edit: seems for the moment you can just skip the rest of the mission, but not sure how long that might last, so at the moment you can speed it up by the looks of it.

Edited by LSG501

An average player who has job/school/family can prob only catch 1-2 sentient ship alerts on weekdays...which is not much

But the bulk of the grind can still be done during weekends or PHs if they are any...so it compensates a bit,but most will spend time with family during weekends/PHs...but they still can prob catch at least 3-4 of those alerts...

Is still a step in the right direction...and similar systems should be implemented to other parts of the game...

Edited by DarthIronclad

7 hours ago, LSG501 said:

There's also 5 captura's at 10 shards each so if you want everything, and lets be honest most of us are here to try and collect everything, that's a total of 65 runs (assuming you luck into 20min runs, that's just under 22 HOURS of missions, it's a best case scenario of 5 HOURS just for the ephemera)....

I would prefer that than relying on an unfair dice roll. Compared to before this addition, grinding those things are much... much... worse..

15 hours ago, Midas said:

Easier burnout, with the risky removal of RNG, content would be completed faster (Warframe is a looter and shooter, we can have certain elements be RNG related if needed)

Strongly disagree. I can only speak for myself here, but content is only ever "completed" when you don't enjoy running it any more. Slapping on hugely punishing RNG grind onto content might in theory get me to run it a bunch of times after that point, but all that's going to do is make me resent it and burn out on the game that much faster. I really don't get this mentality that if we have everything we want, we'll get bored and leave. What the hell even IS the point of collecting all this crap if not to use it in the game, and in theory improve the experience? Even if it's something as simple as collecting crap for the sake of having a complete collection, wouldn't THAT be its own reward? Surely the grind treadmill is the price we pay for... Something? Surely we grind for something more substantial than just wasting time we wouldn't otherwise know what to do with?

Here's the thing - I can be playing a lot of other things besides Warframe. I have friends asking me to go play Destiny 2 with them, I have Trine 4 and Darksiders 3 sitting purchased but unplayed and I was recently gifted Hollow Knight. I could always be playing more Payday 2, as well - that seems to have been revived of late. I play Warframe because I enjoy Warframe. The moment I feel like the game is wasting my time and giving me grind instead of content, I'll just go play something else that I can actually enjoy. Artificially gating me away from looking cool doesn't keep me coming back. It just wastes my time, and I have limited patience for that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Midas said:

Makes me happy everyone thinks RNG won’t cause disengagement. I think if I get a couple more of these we can just drop it from cons.

RNG is fine as long as the odds are reasonable or tolerable and you’re given a “compensation” reward if you didn’t get what you want. I for one, my minimum tolerance for drop chance is no lower than 5% and I am given a compensation reward if I don’t get what I want.

Arbitration and Eidolons are a good example of this. Oh I didn’t get Arcane Energize, but at least I got Arcane Trickery so I can use it on my stealth frames or finisher build to increase their effectiveness or add stealth potential and some Eidolon Shards for focus. Oh I didn’t get Adaptation, but at least I get a decent amount of Endo out of this round.

16 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

RNG is fine as long as the odds are reasonable or tolerable and you’re given a “compensation” reward if you didn’t get what you want. I for one, my minimum tolerance for drop chance is no lower than 5% and I am given a compensation reward if I don’t get what I want.

In my opinion, RNG loot isn't necessarily BAD, but only if:

• There exists a slower but guaranteed deterministic fallback. NOT getting the drop I was after needs to still bring me at least a little closer to getting the drop I want. Let me trade unwanted drops for buyback currency, drop tokens instead of items, give me a "slow route" that's nevertheless guaranteed to give me what I want.
  • All drops have at least SOME value. Don't pad your drop tables with high-drop-chance filler garbage. If a drop table has Warframe parts, don't also stick in 150 Endo in there at 40% drop chance that I'm going to get most of the time. I'm fine with not getting what I want every time as long as it doesn't feel like I'm getting actual garbage.

There's room in Warframe for RNG loot. If done well, it can complement the overall progression system and give us reason replay old missions. However, I fear that DE have doubled down on randomisation to such an extent that it's actively disenfranchising far more people than it's managing to retain.

11 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

In my opinion, RNG loot isn't necessarily BAD, but only if:

• There exists a slower but guaranteed deterministic fallback. NOT getting the drop I was after needs to still bring me at least a little closer to getting the drop I want. Let me trade unwanted drops for buyback currency, drop tokens instead of items, give me a "slow route" that's nevertheless guaranteed to give me what I want.
  • All drops have at least SOME value. Don't pad your drop tables with high-drop-chance filler garbage. If a drop table has Warframe parts, don't also stick in 150 Endo in there at 40% drop chance that I'm going to get most of the time. I'm fine with not getting what I want every time as long as it doesn't feel like I'm getting actual garbage.

There's room in Warframe for RNG loot. If done well, it can complement the overall progression system and give us reason replay old missions. However, I fear that DE have doubled down on randomisation to such an extent that it's actively disenfranchising far more people than it's managing to retain.

I see your point.

Starting from this, one could think of a system that combines the RNG and the Shop. Probably create simpler drop lists where the reward is given in tokens. The quantity of tokens depends on the rotation in which the mission is carried out, while the type is random (obviously with acceptable probabilities).

At this point it is sufficient to create different stores for each type of token.

Consequently, the balance of the prizes would depend solely and exclusively on the cost in tokens.

To conclude, the same prize could be added (for example warframe pieces or particularly sought-after mods) on different stores, obviously with different prices. Alternatively, it is possible to provide for the possibility of exchanging different tokens, obviously with more disadvantageous ratios than farming

In this way if you are lucky you can get the prize immediately, otherwise you have to insist a little more, but you are sure you can get it in a reasonable time.

I think that for someone like me, who is a worker, and who cannot always dedicate hours and hours to the game, it would be perfect. I could indicatively predict the time needed to get a certain prize and at that point decide in advance whether to earn it or spend platinum to get it from another player.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Tekikko said:

To conclude, the same prize could be added (for example warframe pieces or particularly sought-after mods) on different stores, obviously with different prices. Alternatively, it is possible to provide for the possibility of exchanging different tokens, obviously with more disadvantageous ratios than farming

Hmm... OK, that's interesting and not something I'd thought about before. It sounds like you're proposing using NPC "stores" as a sort of buffer between mission rewards and actual loot. That is to say, missions don't drop loot, they drop tokens for their respective stores, then players buy their loot of choice with those tokens. I actually rather like that. I've always been a fan of The Division's approach of "all of the loot drops from all of the activities," but that really does create issues of drop table saturation. By giving each mission type its own currency in its own store and - crucially - its own non-standard costs for the same items, this issue can be avoided.

Let's say I want a Vectis Prime, but I don't have any V7 Relics for the Barrel. Currently, those drop from Ghoul/Cetus/Fortuna bounties with the highest probabilities - ~33%. For the sake of simplicity, let's ignore Rotations and simplify drops to 1 Token per run. Let's say the V7 costs 3 Tokens in the Cetus Store and 3 Tokens in the Fortuna Store. But wait, it can also drop from Exterminate and Capture with a 12.5% drop chance. Let's go with another 1 Token per run, so the V7 would cost 9 tokens in the Exterminate and Capture stores. It also seems to come from Sabotage and Mobile Defence with a 6.25% drop chance. Well, then it would cost 18 tokens from the Sabotage and Mobile Defence stores.

You can then further subdivide these tokens to, say, Survival T1 token, which would drop from Tier 1 Survival missions - V Prime, Apollodorus, Stickney. You'd then have Survival T2 for Tier 2, T3 for Tier 3, etc. I know it gets more complicated when you consider Void, Derelict and Dark Sector missions, but these too can be accounted for.

Now, that does propose a problem for DE, namely that high-level players can end up stockpiling these Tokens and just straight-up buy new loot the day it's released. However, there are solutions to this. First of all, intitute a low maximum cap for these Tokens. This will keep players from stockpiling much more than is necessary to buy a single high-value item. Secondly, go the Argon route of having Tokens diminish over time if unused. Finally, allow players to "invest" in purchased items even if they don't have enough Tokens to buy it outright the same way we can "contribute" to research. Let's say a single run of Capture drops 1 token and there's a cap of 10 tokens max. You could still have an item - say an Ephemera - cost 20, 30, 50 Tokens. Players could earn 10, "contribute" them towards the Ephemera in the store, then go earn 10 more. And if you want to be even more generous, give each item a global progress bar such that you can progress towards getting it no matter which Store you "contribute" through. You could run 10 Survival missions or 5 Survival and 5 Defence.

Yes, this is more complex than the current system and a bit of a hassle, but it does two things: It means you're always progressing towards the exact item you want, and it means that any reward you get is worth something to you because it's all tokens. Me personally, I'm always going to take a long deterministic grind over a potentially much shorter RNG grind.

1 hour ago, Steel_Rook said:

Hmm... OK, that's interesting and not something I'd thought about before. It sounds like you're proposing using NPC "stores" as a sort of buffer between mission rewards and actual loot. That is to say, missions don't drop loot, they drop tokens for their respective stores, then players buy their loot of choice with those tokens. I actually rather like that. I've always been a fan of The Division's approach of "all of the loot drops from all of the activities," but that really does create issues of drop table saturation. By giving each mission type its own currency in its own store and - crucially - its own non-standard costs for the same items, this issue can be avoided.

Let's say I want a Vectis Prime, but I don't have any V7 Relics for the Barrel. Currently, those drop from Ghoul/Cetus/Fortuna bounties with the highest probabilities - ~33%. For the sake of simplicity, let's ignore Rotations and simplify drops to 1 Token per run. Let's say the V7 costs 3 Tokens in the Cetus Store and 3 Tokens in the Fortuna Store. But wait, it can also drop from Exterminate and Capture with a 12.5% drop chance. Let's go with another 1 Token per run, so the V7 would cost 9 tokens in the Exterminate and Capture stores. It also seems to come from Sabotage and Mobile Defence with a 6.25% drop chance. Well, then it would cost 18 tokens from the Sabotage and Mobile Defence stores.

You can then further subdivide these tokens to, say, Survival T1 token, which would drop from Tier 1 Survival missions - V Prime, Apollodorus, Stickney. You'd then have Survival T2 for Tier 2, T3 for Tier 3, etc. I know it gets more complicated when you consider Void, Derelict and Dark Sector missions, but these too can be accounted for.

Now, that does propose a problem for DE, namely that high-level players can end up stockpiling these Tokens and just straight-up buy new loot the day it's released. However, there are solutions to this. First of all, intitute a low maximum cap for these Tokens. This will keep players from stockpiling much more than is necessary to buy a single high-value item. Secondly, go the Argon route of having Tokens diminish over time if unused. Finally, allow players to "invest" in purchased items even if they don't have enough Tokens to buy it outright the same way we can "contribute" to research. Let's say a single run of Capture drops 1 token and there's a cap of 10 tokens max. You could still have an item - say an Ephemera - cost 20, 30, 50 Tokens. Players could earn 10, "contribute" them towards the Ephemera in the store, then go earn 10 more. And if you want to be even more generous, give each item a global progress bar such that you can progress towards getting it no matter which Store you "contribute" through. You could run 10 Survival missions or 5 Survival and 5 Defence.

Yes, this is more complex than the current system and a bit of a hassle, but it does two things: It means you're always progressing towards the exact item you want, and it means that any reward you get is worth something to you because it's all tokens. Me personally, I'm always going to take a long deterministic grind over a potentially much shorter RNG grind.

I think it would be better to avoid using the current drop tables to create so called stores. It would be better to start from scratch.

It is much easier to think of any shops based on the type of goods sold. For example, certain types of Mods will be present on Earth and/or Extermination, while others on Espionage and/or Jupiter, and so on ... I would avoid putting the same prize on more than two stores.

If we want to create new NPCs as sellers, we might as well establish a theme that concerns them first, and then define their inventory.

For relics, however, I think we could use a single shop, Ticker style. All the relics are always present, but every day the cost changes, both in quantity and quality.

For the tokens limit, I would combine the cap and depletion system . Only above a specific quantity, these will begin to drop in Argon style.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Tekikko said:

I think it would be better to avoid using the current drop tables to create so called stores. It would be better to start from scratch. It is much easier to think of any shops based on the type of goods sold. For example, certain types of Mods will be present on Earth and/or Extermination, while others on Espionage and/or Jupiter, and so on ... I would avoid putting the same prize on more than two stores. If we want to create new NPCs as sellers, we might as well establish a theme that concerns them first, and then define their inventory.

Well, I used existing drop tables just as an example. Whenever suggestions for drops are made on the forums, inevitably someone says something to the effect of "You just want everything handed to you!" I felt it important to show parity - that "time to acquire" can remain broadly similar and similarly distributed even under a shop system. More specifically, that what we're asking here isn't "easier rewards," but rather "more deterministic rewards."

As to putting the same reward in multiple stores - I'm not necessarily a fan of it myself. However, I also understand that I have to meet DE half-way. Their progression model seems to be (or seemed to be in the past) to put the same reward on multiple activities with different drop tables. I suspect the goal of this is to let people min/max their efficiency when pursuing one reward, but also passively attain a bunch of other rewards. It's why most Primed items are split into Relics across all rarities. A player chasing a single Primed weapon, for instance, will still attain a bunch of other pieces along the way and could potentially have "most of" several other weapons - potentially enough to then feel motivated to pursue those weapons, as well. Although I suppose that might not apply to direct purchases from stores, as a player is unlikely to purchase items they don't need.

On the flip side, though - players play missions for a variety of reasons other than JUST the rotation drops. Between Nightwave, Alerts, Kuva Liches, Nightmare missions, Sorties, Kuva Siphons and just playing for fun, I suspect players will end up passively amassing "Store Credit" like how we end up amassing Syndicate Standing. With a low-ish cap (and some kind of warning), players would be encouraged to go visit, say, the Survival Store every so often and "contribute" to items that they may not necessarily REALLY REALLY WANT but might be nice to have just the same. At least in my experience, that eventually leads to a realisation that... You know what? I could probably have all of these things if I put some effort into it. That's where I tend to transition from randomly amassing currency to actually seeking out specific items.

But that's not to say this is the only way to go - far from it. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to stores as you present them. I just wanted to head off the "you just want rewards handed to you" comments.

On 2020-01-26 at 2:26 PM, Steel_Rook said:

But that's not to say this is the only way to go - far from it. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to stores as you present them. I just wanted to head off the "you just want rewards handed to you" comments.

I can only agree...

I also read other posts in the forum on other threads, concerning a token system, and I observed some points in common between the various posts.

Generally, there are three reward systems in games:

• A system based on probability and randomness;
  • A system based on player skills;
  • A system based on linear progression;

Each of these systems, if applied exclusively, can bring frustration, a feeling of having "finished" the game, or lack of challenge...

What, in my opinion, should be done, is to create a system in which all three exist in balance, making the game fun, never finished, and with increasing difficulty.

Therefore a solution could be the following:

• First of all, a system based on stores and tokens, this would remove the excessive random system that Warframe has, modifying it with a progressive system that would eliminate frustration in the players, always giving useful rewards, even for veterans, at the end of each mission.
  • The probabilistic system would re-enter the game by dividing the tokens into different rarities. For example, each mission would give 40% to get a bronze token, 30% silver, 20% gold and 10% platinum.
  • Finally, by establishing that the amount of tokens earned is based on the tier plus mission rotation, player skills would have a lot of importance in getting the rewards faster.

Once such a system would be applied, it would be sufficient to modify a few variables to manage the balance between the three types of reward systems.

1. For example, by establishing a fixed price of type and quantity of tokens to obtain a prize, I favor a probabilistic system, because I need specific tokens to get the prize. On the contrary, by establishing a value in points for each token, and, when I want to buy a prize, a medallion-style UI of syndacates opens to me, I favor a progressive system, in which obtaining higher value tokens allows me to get to the awards first, but it is not necessarily an exclusive condition. A middle ground could be the possibility of exchanging tokens of different rarities, but with a very high cost.
  2. To define the impact of player skills on the system, I just need to establish the amount of tokens that are released. For example, a system in which we have a linear development of the rotations (ABCDEF ...) which corresponds to an arithmetic linearity of tokens (1-2-3-4-5-6 ...) in turn multiplied by the tier of the mission, would give great importance to skills. On the contrary, disruption-style rotations (ABCCCC ...) with therefore a smaller number of tokens rewarded (1-2-3-3-3-3 ...) to which the tier is added (+1, +2, or + 3) would reduce the importance of player skills;
  3. Finally, obviously, the main variable for establishing the difficulty in obtaining the prize is based on the cost in tokens.

Obviously, the variety of tokens must be high, in order to push players to play all the available missions at least a few times.

Ideally, it would be enough that at the end of a mission a pair of tokens is provided, one for the planet, and one for the type of mission (with the necessary exceptions, for example the assassinations).

Other examples could be the nightmare missions (a level 1, 2 or 3 nightmare token), or the orokin vault (it could simply release orokin chipers, which would then be exchanged).

It would be very interesting with the invasions. Instead of the specific prize I get medals. Which can be Grineer, Corpus or Infested. At that point I buy Fieldron, Detonite and Mutagen Mass. But also wraith weapons and vandal weapons, which would be placed in a "invasion specific shop". You could one day make mutualists a weapon variant and add them easily.

If desired, the blueprints could be moved from the market to the shops. It is not explained why the Tenno, who work for the Seven and are trying to save the solar system, have to pay money for weapons...

To conclude, in order to always make it necessary to play the missions and not give the feeling of having finished the game, it is sufficient to introduce two things:

1. A limit on the number of tokens that can be acquired. Eventually it can be established that all tokens above this number tend to decrease over time like Argon crystals, instead of not being taken;
  2. Sometimes adding something new to the shops, be it simply a new decoration, an ephemera, a new mod, a weapon skin. This would encourage players to continue playing for the new prize.
Edited by (PS4)Tekikko