Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NOW THIS ! Is the Pinnacle of the whole Lich System

HamletEagle

This right here is the pinnacle of the whole Kuva Lich System. It also gave me a headache when I saw this. Probably when I convert the Lich, I can get 10P from this... or maybe I think i need to pay someone to get this from me

kSapoJy.png

Also Kuva Fortress and whole requiem relics give me depression...Like can't we have some kuva being rewarded during the mission and not make it a reward choice ? 99% of the players will choose runes anyway. Or maybe have the fissures happen on the planet Kuva Fortress is orbiting, you know... Like Siphons ? ... 

Ugh... now i need to spend a few hours to do the missions. Find a mission I like, get thrall spawns, hopefully have the lich invade me BEFORE the 1st rune is completed which is usually NOT the case. Then try to guess the runes corectly, guess a rune correctly, then when I try to complete a murmur, hopefully it won't give me the same rune i just guessed... Excuse me DE, but what is the point of guessing Runes if murmur when it's completed STILL gives me the same rune that i just guessed? Shouldn't it give me another one, that I haven't guessed? 

There are better games out there Tenno !

Edited by HamletEagle
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, HamletEagle said:

Reveal hidden contents

There are better games out there Tenno !

Trust me that thought is racing through my mind as I sit here being held hostage by the stupid Anomaly spawn that should be hitting in a few minutes....... when all I really want to do is fix myself a nice meal.....

• Like 1

I've spent the last 2 days doing almost nothing but Liches, because the duplicate fairy has finally arrived and now my lucky a$$ is struggling to get a Lich with one of the last 4 weapons I need. also, it took the max number of attempts on the last 2 liches because it decided to give me the first requiem in the sequence last.. the grind for the Third murmur is a bit much, and not making any progress until you guess correctly what it is... I'm starting to further understand the disdain for this system.

it could be improved in a lot of ways. most of the stuff I want is supposedly being worked on (better chance of specific weapon and being able to banish a duplicate lich via an NPC), but cutting down a bit on the murmur grind would also go a long way.

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Trust me that thought is racing through my mind as I sit here being held hostage by the stupid Anomaly spawn that should be hitting in a few minutes....... when all I really want to do is fix myself a nice meal.....

The anomaly spawn timer really does suck eggs. good luck getting whatever Shedu parts you need!

52 minutes ago, HamletEagle said:

Also Kuva Fortress and whole requiem relics give me depression...Like can't we have some kuva being rewarded during the mission and not make it a reward choice ? 99% of the players will choose runes anyway. Or maybe have the fissures happen on the planet Kuva Fortress is orbiting, you know... Like Siphons ? ...

You're being overly dramatic.

Also you do get kuva rewarded throughout the mission. If you're doing something like the kuva surv fissure you're harvesting kuva in addition to opening relics. Once again, you're getting all the kuva that you normally would from kuva missions in addition to relics.

Also 99% is an exaggeration. I mainly grab Amber Stars, followed my Exilus adapters (If I'm low), and lastly Kuva if it's available. I almost never choose runes as I basically have atleast 3 full ones of each.

6 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Also you do get kuva rewarded throughout the mission. If you're doing something like the kuva surv fissure you're harvesting kuva in addition to opening relics. Once again, you're getting all the kuva that you normally would from kuva missions in addition to relics.

Also 99% is an exaggeration. I mainly grab Amber Stars, followed my Exilus adapters (If I'm low), and lastly Kuva if it's available. I almost never choose runes as I basically have atleast 3 full ones of each.

Wow you take amber stars. I'm sorry thats really really bad. its the equivalent of 100 endo, maybe 150? when socketed. Its a bad reward. 1200 kuva is far more worthwhile time investment wise, and even then, it's not really a "t5 fissure reward". I do run fissures for the weapon exilus, thats about it. The kuva survival paired with t5 relics giving 1200 kuva is actually a good time investment if you don't use a resource booster(because the 1200 fissure reward is static).

Also the kuva you get from doing liches is a joke, you can do 1 flood an hour and beat out 2 hours of straight lich grinding.

Kuva liches are the epitome of unrewarding time investment. The t5 fissures are ok... not great. The amber stars are the worst possible reward you could get from any relic.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Wow you take amber stars. I'm sorry thats really really bad. its the equivalent of 100 endo, maybe 150? when socketed. Its a bad reward. 1200 kuva is far more worthwhile time investment wise, and even then, it's not really a "t5 fissure reward". I do run fissures for the weapon exilus, thats about it. The kuva survival paired with t5 relics giving 1200 kuva is actually a good time investment if you don't use a resource booster(because the 1200 fissure reward is static).

Also the kuva you get from doing liches is a joke, you can do 1 flood an hour and beat out 2 hours of straight lich grinding.

Kuva liches are the epitome of unrewarding time investment. The t5 fissures are ok... not great. The amber stars are the worst possible reward you could get from any relic.

Ok, I get it. You're the kind of person that would rather grab runes over amber stars and would make fun of people that do 🙄 .

The guy I was talking about was saying how "99% of the players will choose runes anyway", I was pointing out that it's not the case. What's your problem guy? No one want to buy your rivens that you spent 40 re-rolls on?

Edited by SpringRocker

5 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

The guy I was talking about was saying how "99% of the players will choose runes anyway", I was pointing out that it's not the case. What's your problem guy? No one want to buy your rivens that you spent 40 re-rolls on?

Eh? My problem is that some of the t5 relic(namely the ayatan ambers) rewards are bad, and that the lich system is a waste of time in general, was that not clear?

Edited by Skaleek

Just now, Skaleek said:

Eh? My problem is that some of the t5 relic(namely the ayatan ambers) rewards are bad, and that the lich system is a waste of time in general, was that not clear?

Then why are you wasting your time here?

Really, kind of stupid to take time to laugh at people that would grab a star.

il y a 51 minutes, Luciole77 a dit :

warframe needs better design ... just look at railjack. A poorly done thing .... the same thing goes for kuva lichs.

This two things needs a lot reworks ...

Reworks won't be enough. Erase and rebuild from scratch is the only option. And we know that won't happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Then why are you wasting your time here?

fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
  1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
  • Like 3

Just now, Skaleek said:

fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
  1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Funny how how you think laughing at someone choosing stars is an "exchange of ideas", but get butt-hurt when they ask why you're wasting your time.

2 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

Funny how how you think laughing at someone choosing stars is an "exchange of ideas", but get butt-hurt when they ask why you're wasting your time.

I'm not really sure where you got the impression I was "laughing at you". I think you might be projecting? I told you what i agreed with in your post, as well as what i disagreed with and why I did.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I'm not really sure where you got the impression I was "laughing at you". I think you might be projecting? I told you what i agreed with in your post, as well as what i disagreed with and why I did.

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Wow you take amber stars. I'm sorry thats really really bad. its the equivalent of 100 endo, maybe 150? The amber stars are the worst possible reward you could get from any relic.

I guess this is the part where I tell you "think whatever you like buddy" .

9 minutes ago, SpringRocker said:

I guess this is the part where I tell you "think whatever you like buddy" .

I think you're incredibly sensitive, and what i said was absolutely true, and i told you why after...buddy. If you like amber stars, thats awesome! I think they are a bad reward because you can get the equivalent endo in arb x 10, doesn't mean its not useful for you though.

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I think you're incredibly sensitive, and what i said was absolutely true, and i told you why after...buddy. If you like amber stars, thats awesome! I think they are a bad reward because you can get the equivalent endo in arb x 10, doesn't mean its not useful for you though.

Wow, why are you wasting your time?

3 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

warframe needs better design ... just look at railjack. A poorly done thing .... the same thing goes for kuva lichs.

This two things needs a lot reworks ...

Warframes design process is release a new wonky system and over time refine it till its halfway decent. Just at the current time we have two wonky systems on the go (more or less because the peasants were getting restless and DE threw the lich system out early pacify the restlessness)

• Like 1