Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NOW THIS ! Is the Pinnacle of the whole Lich System

HamletEagle

27 minutes ago, 844448 said:

I'm questioning your reason why since I have 53 sitting in my inventory from being a kleptomaniac opening lockers and crates

IdlePaleKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Over 40 Ayatans missing Amber Stars, yes I also run around striping loot in surv and syndicate missions. Still just sitting on a lot of empties.

Just now, SpringRocker said:

Over 40 Ayatans missing Amber Stars, yes I also run around striping loot in surv and syndicate missions. Still just sitting on a lot of empties.

I rarely do surv and syndicate mission for that, just strolling on some random exterminate mission while enjoying the tileset for that

Anyone that picks the ayatan ember stars over the mods probably does not know that they can be melted for Endo (1k). 

There is very little reason to pick that over the mods other than to full your orbiter or dojo with animated sculptures. 

I stopped caring about the lich system, I now just do maybe 1 a week if I am too bored to do anything else. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

You never run public fissures or break even 2-3 containers? Cause you shouldn't be needing to pick the cream of the crap reward from all this requiem relic business as first priority. 

Well I also play arbs. After a few games I'll have around 14 more ayatans.

5 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

You never run public fissures or break even 2-3 containers?

I do strip loot maps when on survs and syndicate missions along with Master Thief, same goes for interceptions and defense but that's a low amount of containers and lockers anyway (nature of those maps).

25%, probably repeated..

That would be the normal outcome for the distribution they have chosen. Did 24 liches, have excatly 1 55%, two 40%ties (44, 47) and few 30%ties (less than 5 i think) and the rest is 25-27 (around 15, for some reason 28 and 29 are really rare)..

Not kidding, the random function is not plain (your chance for 60% is different than for 25%), its skewed to the bottom.

I can asure you its not even remotely the pinnacle, wait till you get a coward after 20th repeated 25-30% cold/magnetic, cause you want that ephemera.. . Than you can write pinnacle and essence ;p

14 hours ago, HamletEagle said:

hopefully it won't give me the same rune i just guessed... Excuse me DE, but what is the point of guessing Runes if murmur when it's completed STILL gives me the same rune that i just guessed? Shouldn't it give me another one, that I haven't guessed?

Uhm ... I beg your pardon? If you "Guessed" the rune, all progress towards unlocking your current rune goes to the next one, you physically, literally, cannot get the same rune unlocked twice. It's only One rune, per slot, meaning once you have that rune known, it can only go in one of the slots, not two, not three, only one,

8 runes, 3 unknown slots, you guess one, that leaves you with 7 runes and 2 unknown slots, etc.