Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quatz feels really good!

Redfeather75

I just crafted this weapon and been playing with it and it feels like a really fun weapon with enough depth to keep it interesting. I like how the aimed shot feels powerful but slow, like a hand cannon from destiny! And I like how the hip fire shots are so rapid I can spray across groups (maybe I'll add punch through!).

I still have not figured out the reload special move though but it looks like it could be useful. Can I increase status duration on the electricity maybe? I will try it out!

Really good weapon! 😃

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

I still have not figured out the reload special move though but it looks like it could be useful.

Reloading the Quatz from an empty clip will cause you to forcefully slam the clip into the gun, creating a small Electric proc to stun people nearby. The reload time is the same for both animations (non-empty and empty) so be more aggressive with both emptying the entire gun and surrounding yourself as well.

• Like 1

I agree with this. I have it equipped on my Wukong Prime and It's my favourite secondary weapon (second to Akjagara Prime). As for the reload special move, I generally use it when I have a feeling that I'm going to get overwhelmed, so I just use the fast shoot until it runs out, then let the electricity stun the enemies surrounding me (making sure I reload near the enemies). Then I attack from there. That's how I use it, but I'm sure there are better uses for it.

yeah, it's neat. offers both spraying and Spike Damage all at once, and offering both Status and Crits, similarly. also makes it a Weapon that you have multiple Mod Loadout potential for, as you can't get both great Status and Crits at the same time so you have to either specialize one way or another or have a Hybrid mix (granted Hybrid will generally be better but still there is some useful choices available).

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

yeah, it's neat. offers both spraying and Spike Damage all at once, and offering both Status and Crits, similarly. also makes it a Weapon that you have multiple Mod Loadout potential for, as you can't get both great Status and Crits at the same time so you have to either specialize one way or another or have a Hybrid mix (granted Hybrid will generally be better but still there is some useful choices available).

All i feel is 2.7s reload which makes me not touch this ever again after ranking it.

• Like 1