Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu still has bugs on Xbox

(XBOX)Redneckgoncrazy

My shedu still jams and won't fire in mission, unless I revive in mission or extract. I enjoy long missions grinding resources or items so if I'm unable to use part of my planned arsenal it creates a problem for me, especially since I usually level up 2 weapons and use a good primary as my main gun. So far when it jams I just deploy my arcgun launcher and use that, but its annoying to be enjoying this amazing weapon that can mow down enemies that just jams if I get hit, jump, or cast an ability while its reloading. I'm not mad cause I have no idea what all it involves to fix a bug like this I'd just like you guys to know that at least on Xbox it the shedu still has issues. I really love the world you guys at DE have created and I'll continue to enjoy it for years to come best wishes to you DE! I hope this is fixed soon but I'd rather have it take time and be done right then rush and not fix the issue so take your time DE!

The only way I've found around this bug is simply using 6 shots and never emptying the mag or doing anything besides run while it regenerates ammo. Has anyone found a different way around it? if so please fell free to respond here or shoot me a message in game. best wishes Tenno I hope all of you doing well!