TWITCH
vw209a

MIXER
Searsay

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week!

• Like 4
  • Woah 1

It's a travesty that there aren't enough buttons to accommodate a Tenno Concertina.

Thanks for letting those who missed Cy glyph get the chance they wanted. Now what about those who watched the Game Awards yet got no Glax Vand? My son watched and did not get it....while he got the drops from Prime Times before and after the Game Award show

Rebb you have almost the exact same color palette as my old RJ,  black and neon green.  Thats my color theme for most things.  Used it for outside and inside my rj.  But i baught the boxy rj skin and its a little different looking.   Is the boxy rj skin the correct prportion cuz its kinda huge lol.

That wisp/emperium fan art was dope. Need that in-game asap!!

Was there another reason the pilot turrets had to be changed?  Having two little puny guns floating in air does not feel great.  I'd rather see some giant ass barrels protruding past the viewscreen.  Or even not at all,  just see the munitions flying by.  

It's probably a dumb question, nonetheless one I can't seem to readily find an answer to: is this prime time show on a regular schedule, and if so, what is that schedule?

Also, the show's description mentions raids, which according to the wiki refers to two obsolete game modes. Is that an outdated description, or what does it refer to?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Mac65 said:

It's probably a dumb question, nonetheless one I can't seem to readily find an answer to: is this prime time show on a regular schedule, and if so, what is that schedule?

Also, the show's description mentions raids, which according to the wiki refers to two obsolete game modes. Is that an outdated description, or what does it refer to?

Thanks!

Prime time usually plays on Thursdays, at 7pm EST.

And raids are no longer available unfortunately. They were missions with groups of 4-8 with puzzles you had to work out with your teammates. You could get prizes such as Arcanes (now through eidolons) and regalia you can no longer get (Jordas emblem, LoR Sekhara, etc.)

• Like 1