Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IG Voice Chat not working?

Meggies

It wasn't.
It has been broken & inactive since Update 27.0.12, me & other clanmates were hoping that the 27.0.12.1 hotfix was going to fix it, but unfortunately wasn't the case. 
Non of us have in-game voice comms anymore, the settings all check out & nothing has been unintentionally auto-disabled or switched.

DE, if you would be so kind - look into it. Thank you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iHeathen said:

It wasn't.
It has been broken & inactive since Update 27.0.12, me & other clanmates were hoping that the 27.0.12.1 hotfix was going to fix it, but unfortunately wasn't the case. 
Non of us have in-game voice comms anymore, the settings all check out & nothing has been unintentionally auto-disabled or switched.

DE, if you would be so kind - look into it. Thank you.

Thank you! Hopefully they will fix it soon!!

• Like 1

So Now IGC is working any more what else is new . They go and change the key binding for in game chat . Of Couse not tell any one .  So that you think its some thing else. Boy They really care about us . Oh ya and have they left a note for us here . Again Nope Don't care . Support is just great . No one here to tell us when or how it will get fix. So I am done ranting . Did any notice that the key bindings got change. My C is for chat and my T is push to talk. MY C has always been push to talk and my T  chat. If I hit default 3 times it goes back to the way it was but still no Push to talk .   But hey why fix it Most people that play this game don't uses sound any way so why fix it .  

Edited by FUA_Drax

On 2020-01-26 at 10:34 AM, FUA_Drax said:

So Now IGC is working any more what else is new . They go and change the key binding for in game chat . Of Couse not tell any one .  So that you think its some thing else. Boy They really care about us . Oh ya and have they left a note for us here . Again Nope Don't care . Support is just great . No one here to tell us when or how it will get fix. So I am done ranting . Did any notice that the key bindings got change. My C is for chat and my T is push to talk. MY C has always been push to talk and my T  chat. If I hit default 3 times it goes back to the way it was but still no Push to talk .   But hey why fix it Most people that play this game don't uses sound any way so why fix it .  

Yeah a lot of people don't use it. A lot of people don't even know it exists but I do enjoy using it. Sometimes in a tough mission its easier to speak it than type it. I have even met a bunch of new friends this way too :)

I really don't like Warframe when they do update it resets all your settings I thought I had fixed all my settings and I just discovered my text chat was reset to and I was hoping by now stupid voice chat will be in game would be fixed and I have been playing for 6 years and I depend on voice chat in gameI have been playing for 6 years and I depend on voice chat in game

Just to clarify things a little and a bump.

The problem is probably with mic intake. When I check box "test the mic" I see the sound levels going up and down, but their color is slightly dimmed (as if greyed-out) compared to the rest of the UI (and to how I remember them when voice chat was working). However, no sound from mic is going to other players.

• Like 1

InGame vox user here. It is annoying trying to Railjack or help a new player through things without it.
Previously, when you ran the mic test, it fed back into your own speakers, allowing you to see exactly what you sounded like as well.

Currently the level shows as being read from the mic but it's not being mixed into the audio either when testing or when playing. So, we know the game is still seeing the audio come in. EIther the keybind has been broken/misdirected and is not transmitting, or the audio output mixing system has that source set to 0 regardless of other settings.

1 hour ago, Skukug said:

I guess there is still no update?

DE posted above. I also submitted a ticket a few days ago and received a message back with suggestions to optimize and verify and delete a bunch of files. I responded letting him know this isn't just an issue I am having and I dont think that is going to solve it. I am trying it anyways but I am glad DE has seen this and is working on it hopefully.

Please fix PUSH to TALK, it has been 6 days now as of 1/31/2020 and no word or comments from DE on this topic. What good is a team player railjack, if you cant talk to anyone on your ship? Has anyone sent a repair ticket in yet?

Respectfully, Flyonmywall

Edited by Flyonmywall
  • Like 1

No Its my Fault . Sorry All . I was making a comment on using Voice is a step in to the 21 century. also that a was tired of using Morse code. Then Some who was not using voice until then Bust in and says So what would you do in you where upside down in a boat how would you talk to some one then. I said I would not be stuck upside down in a boat in the first place . Well that set them off .Next update NO voice . Must have been a Dev I Piss off Sorry all. So You all now can fell safe that when your upside down in a boat you will be able to save your A** Because of me . Your all welcome . !!

• 3 years later...