Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which build would you run with titania for the event ?

(PSN)Midcall

Question

1. Dex pixia modded for crit or modded for pure damage? Im using actually crit build with magnum force as "bonus mod , flex mod" and arcane velocity. Buddy is using damage build with augment for faster shooting (i wont use it since control is too crazy for me then lol). 

What would be your choice ?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

the usual mixture of Damage Multi and Crit, but also stick on a couple Fire Rate Mods. Anemic Agility + Gunslinger.

well that's 9 Mod Slots so perhaps not quite that much. just Anemic Agility then, unless you have a Damage Buff that's being shared and then you can drop Hornet Strike for the extra Fire Rate.

Edited by taiiat

I wouldnt any more.  Titania is great if you dont have a forma'd pyrana but the pyrana prime is faster than the dex pixia.  So long as youre the host.  if you arent hosting take something thats more utility.  Speedva, range loki, rhino for stomp, something to strip armour.  
if youre hosting youre the damage dealer, if youre not then you clean up trash mobs and make the rest of the mission faster by doing what ever it is you do.