Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can u find umbra forma in railjack bases where you have to do stuff ?

(PSN)Midcall

I know they could be a drop in a rare container on the sentient ship, someone told me that they can drop on normal ships too, u just have to look very good and check with scanner anywhere. I mean on those  missile platforms eg.g. u have to deactivate in veil proxima. Anyone had luck so far or is this not true ?

Just now, DragoonStorm1 said:

there are derelicts in the veil?

Yeah, like showed in the Tennocon last year. It doesnt look like a derelict ship though.

Its near one of the Satalites around, but its pur RNG one appears. When you get closer you see the small X pointing at the entrance, get close enough and Cy comments on it as a side objective.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

They dropping in normal ships is unintented. So, I dont think the fix is in for you guys as well, so take advantage of it.

Also, I think they have the chance to drop in the containers in the derelicts in the Veil

wow, cant believe console actually has an "advantage"   here lol. Do you know if they can drop from any crate or must it be an rare one ?

They drop from rare containers that can be found on points of interest in the Veil Proxima missions.

Examples: Asteroid base, Grinner Galleon, Shipkiller platform, etc.

Basically in door areas.

As far as I know, they do not drop and never have dropped from the Sentient ship rare containers.

Also, the rare containers do not spawn inside crew ships.

The Derelict has specific drops that are listed on the official drop tables, and that does not include Umbra Forma.