Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which warframe has an armor stripping ability

(PSN)AccursedImmortal

Question

19 answers to this question

Ash, Banshee, Trinity, Hydroid, Mag, Nyx, Saryn, might have missed some more.

EDIT: Yeah, the new Ember too. I'm not counting Revenant's 4 (or any other similar abilities) because it's impractical and cannot be used in real gameplay.

Edited by DarthKadra

For Ember, once her 2 hits 90% damage reduction, her 3 will then strip max armor. U can use her augment for inc energy drops but for me she goes thru energy way too fast w/her 2 on. I use her a lot but more for her damage and health augments. Id rather have Saryn or Frost P or Nova P for armor stripping.  

1 hour ago, hendrix923 said:

For Ember, once her 2 hits 90% damage reduction, her 3 will then strip max armor. U can use her augment for inc energy drops but for me she goes thru energy way too fast w/her 2 on. I use her a lot but more for her damage and health augments. Id rather have Saryn or Frost P or Nova P for armor stripping.  

Does Nova Prime strip armor? I think all she does is boost damage dealing.

4 hours ago, LoneWolveYoutube said:

Saryn prime is probably the best at stripping armor at higher levels.

the inverse - specific Armor weakening traits are much, much stronger at higher Levels than Corrosive Status is, in terms of Armor Weakening/removal.

• Like 1

you all seem to be forgetting hildryn... her second strips shields and armor

edit: doesn't anything with fire as an ability trait also strip armor since the fire element rework so that would also include nezha.

Edited by LSG501

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

you all seem to be forgetting hildryn... her second strips shields and armor

edit: doesn't anything with fire as an ability trait also strip armor since the fire element rework so that would also include nezha.

I know Wisp's 4 strips armor and it's basically fire. But I don't really understand how it works.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)AccursedImmortal said:

I know Wisp's 4 strips armor and it's basically fire. But I don't really understand how it works.

That's partly due to the way it interacts with the haste mote: from wiki - 100 % (Haste Mote Corrosive status chance). 

Can't remember if the ability is natively radiation or fire which might also impact it... edit> wiki says both so throw in the fire ticks too. 

Edited by LSG501