Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

Which warframe has an armor stripping ability


(PSN)AccursedImmortal
 Share

Question

19 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Ash, Banshee, Trinity, Hydroid, Mag, Nyx, Saryn, might have missed some more.

EDIT: Yeah, the new Ember too. I'm not counting Revenant's 4 (or any other similar abilities) because it's impractical and cannot be used in real gameplay.

Edited by DarthKadra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

For Ember, once her 2 hits 90% damage reduction, her 3 will then strip max armor. U can use her augment for inc energy drops but for me she goes thru energy way too fast w/her 2 on. I use her a lot but more for her damage and health augments. Id rather have Saryn or Frost P or Nova P for armor stripping.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, hendrix923 said:

For Ember, once her 2 hits 90% damage reduction, her 3 will then strip max armor. U can use her augment for inc energy drops but for me she goes thru energy way too fast w/her 2 on. I use her a lot but more for her damage and health augments. Id rather have Saryn or Frost P or Nova P for armor stripping.  

Does Nova Prime strip armor? I think all she does is boost damage dealing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, LoneWolveYoutube said:

Saryn prime is probably the best at stripping armor at higher levels.

the inverse - specific Armor weakening traits are much, much stronger at higher Levels than Corrosive Status is, in terms of Armor Weakening/removal.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

you all seem to be forgetting hildryn... her second strips shields and armor

edit: doesn't anything with fire as an ability trait also strip armor since the fire element rework so that would also include nezha.

Edited by LSG501
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

you all seem to be forgetting hildryn... her second strips shields and armor

edit: doesn't anything with fire as an ability trait also strip armor since the fire element rework so that would also include nezha.

I know Wisp's 4 strips armor and it's basically fire. But I don't really understand how it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 minutes ago, (PS4)AccursedImmortal said:

I know Wisp's 4 strips armor and it's basically fire. But I don't really understand how it works.

That's partly due to the way it interacts with the haste mote: from wiki - 100 % (Haste Mote Corrosive status chance). 

Can't remember if the ability is natively radiation or fire which might also impact it... edit> wiki says both so throw in the fire ticks too. 

Edited by LSG501
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...