Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Stalker Rng Needs A Fix.

Enomilli

I got stalker twice, honestly once. First was on a level 60 alert mission with loki, bad mods, bad weapons bad everything. I was kinda screwed at the start. Then while deciding to level up my Level 6 Excalibur, Stalker claims to be avenging me for killing a boss(forgot the name). I had strun wraith, kunai, and scindo equipped, not a bad loadout, but the Stalker spawning while I had 140 health and shields was just a joke. Then better yet, it didn't even spawn. Waited 10 minutes, no spawn. I would at least want to have a chance to beat him. I will probably never get the despair bp. 

I got stalker twice, honestly once. First was on a level 60 alert mission with loki, bad mods, bad weapons bad everything. I was kinda screwed at the start. Then while deciding to level up my Level 6 Excalibur, Stalker claims to be avenging me for killing a boss(forgot the name). I had strun wraith, kunai, and scindo equipped, not a bad loadout, but the Stalker spawning while I had 140 health and shields was just a joke. Then better yet, it didn't even spawn. Waited 10 minutes, no spawn. I would at least want to have a chance to beat him. I will probably never get the despair bp. 

The stalker, most probably, defeated by the mission mobs without you knowing.