Bountyboy312

when are we going to do finding answer in railjack

when are we going to get the 3rd part of railjack called finding answers for railjack because i want my revenge on the sentients like right now. Because i want to avenge the tenno and the my family and the orikin system

Edited by Bountyboy312
i mispelled some words sorry
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bountyboy312 said:

when are we going to get the 3rd part of railjack called finding answers for railjack because i want my revenge on the sentients like right now. Because i want to avenge the tennos and the my family and the orikin sys

Soon

• Satisfied 3

Well, they said the next big part of Railjack (involving the Corpus) will be next month-ish, [DE]lays presumably nonwithstanding. So, that's likely finding answers. It will also likely have the first parts of the New War with it, being when the Sentients start mobilising.

22 minutes ago, Asphyxxia said:

Plural for Tenno is Tenno

Sorry my fingers are so big i didnt even notice i misspelled something words

I hope we don't get it until we got some NPC crews.

Simply farming for stuff with PUGs is a nightmare, I don't want to imagine what it'd be like doing a quest with them.

I hope after the copy paste corpus versions of "kill 8000 fighters and 65 crewships", we can go back to the ground game. 

I don't think skirmish is exciting enough to justify the insane time and resource investment. 

Even after updates, I have zero interest in the railjack loop. First impressions are everything and they ruined it by releasing early. Even if it's made better in future, it's too late, hype is gone. 

If some people have their way? Never.

They must jump into the next big thing because Railjack was a failure and must be abandoned like Conclave was so we can complain about they abandoning things they add do later.

Eventually™

everything needs to be fixed for all platforms first, plus a couple other expansions that will likely happen. they did say the New War would be lasting quite a while, so you might not get what you want until towards the end of the year maybe.  

Not soon that's for sure. There are many things in development and Railjack still has some annoying bugs that need to be fixed.

Maybe at the end of next month we get a new big update but I doubt it.

You want it right now? Are you ready to do that solo or with teammates 60 feet under the ground in competence, not counting the possible bug?

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

Not soon that's for sure. There are many things in development and Railjack still has some annoying bugs that need to be fixed.

Maybe at the end of next month we get a new big update but I doubt it.

Like my game start freeze up when i play the against the sentient battleship 

4 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

If some people have their way? Never.

They must jump into the next big thing because Railjack was a failure and must be abandoned like Conclave was so we can complain about they abandoning things they add do later.

The railjack is missing is a huge boss battle.

There's a big gameplay flaw to the railjack in terms of player reward. The main purpose to playing railjack is to farm resources for the railjack. If players don't like the railjack gameplay they just won't play it and skip building the ship and go straight to the anomaly for shedu parts. What DE needs to do is make it so they're farming stuff that's just not for the railjack but for things players really want. The biggest lure would be a new warframe but it's not enough for players to keep playing. Basically there needs to be a syndicate to give rewards for railjack similar to areas in Cetus and Orb Vallis. But before that can happen, we need boss battles.