Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Plague Star bugs for future reference

(PSN)AccursedImmortal

When accepting the plague star mission in the plains a number of bugs happen that doesn't happen compared to accepting the mission from cetus. These include having the mission UI not being functional and sometimes missing from the screen. Other bugs happen during stage 4, where infested pods stop spawning and it becomes impossible to complete.

The drone in phase 3 gets stuck in the same place, at the ridge of a hill irregardless of accepting the mission in either the plains or cetus. 

DE, can you please disable Tusk Thumpers for the Plague Star bounty in the future? Thumper showed up while fighting a Hemocyte and pushed me under the map into infinite free fall. /unstuck did nothing to stop it. Somehow I could equip my Archwing and fly back up onto the map, but would fall through it again if I unequiped it. I had to kill and revive myself in order to fix it. I had to wait for the bleedout time to expire since the square button wasn't responding. Somehow fell through the map while downed. Have had similar issues with the Thumpers the last time the event was running. Other than that, thank you for running Plague Star again.