Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Power_Is_Everything

Warframe community has serious problems

A lot of you are not going to like this, and I know you will have a problem with it so I am going to suggest you leave now if you can't handle direct, blunt, straight-forward conversations I suggest you leave now. If you cannot read "exactly" what is on the post then I suggest you leave now. If you cannot respond directly what is on the post then I suggest you leave now. If you have a problem with someone saying something without making it sound better than what is I suggest you leave now. If you have problem with addressing some with respect then really do yourself a favor and leave.

This is all directly from my experience with the vast warframe community, meaning this is not bias in anyway because I am not giving my opinion, I am simply giving you my direct experiences with what is going to be said. If I were you, and you cannot handle something that dis agrees with your perspective because of how you've been raised then leave. If any of you  have a habit of reading text then giving the text a voice to make a sound however you want, then you need to get off this post and the internet now. If you have a habit reading text, then assuming how a person meant to say something because of the words are organized and not what words are actually being used, then you need to get off this post and literally stay away from the internet. I am direct, straight-forward, and completely honest with what I say with a topic that goes from actual experience such as this. I do not have the attention span for someone who is oversensitive because of how they were raised, how they lived, or life experiences. I am not going out of my way to be mean, but I am not going to be soft and subtle about situations like this, and it is a shame I have to say this.

The Warframe community as a whole is vastly disrespectful, meaning at least 50% is disrespectful. When you enter a game, and then you play the game how you choose, they will address you as a troll/idiot/etc. because you are not doing exactly what they want you to do. They have no consideration for what you the player have to do for yourself, and will insist on treating as less than they are. On several occasions the players will make sure to notify you that they themselves are intentionally saying bad things to you, so there is no confusion. In addition to this, the players themselves always have to give a remark to insult the game-play of the other players. Most of the bad players who do this are males who act like females (women I am not talking trash about you at all, this is simply one of a several ways for males themselves to give a clear dis-approval or addressing of another males behavior due to the differences between each gender (2 genders and do not complain to me about that off-topic subject now) and how a behavior is unacceptable, similar to one boy calling another boy a "sissy"). They wine and complain and use up the chat box, then when you "ignore" them, they are still in your game, and this can happen 30 minutes - 2 hours in when you have a lot of awards and achievements and the problem is when they choose to deliberately screw with your game-play. If you leave the party, then their friends may literally come and message you, usually they say something to insult you and then literally "ignore" you so you cannot reply. That is terrible behavior, and this is like someone talk to a girl in real life and then you clearly treated her badly, then because you don't like how she responds to you, you escalate your behavior to get you point across and force you desired outcome. The only thing that makes it worse is when they run into a person like me who does not put up with it so they literally follow to other forms of media to degrade whatever they can or get their friends to come at me together. Additionally, you as a community meaning everybody, collecitvely meaning as a majority let the behavior go unabated due to your culture (way of life) of obsessing over memes, and other funny jokes trying to ignore the behavior and avoiding it instead of stomp it out now. Literally every problem that has been revealed as community has been seen and even address has been "swept-under-the-rug", or left to sit until people think it is less disturbing or uncomfortable to them, or one of my favorites is when another person or people tell the ones addressing the issues "to-leave-the-community". What type of example are you setting for the people who play the game, or the children who will literally reenact this in real-life? I am not even going to touch the developers...yet.

I know this because I deliberately choose to play certain missions with other players, such as "Void Fissure" missions where they rewards are four times as numerous. This is unfortunate due to the developers game-play design of the reward system. Where you can get more done at one-time, which causes a problem because five minutes in an mission can be a long time. Ignoring the person will simply give the the sense that they can get away with it and do it someone else.

The half of that same 50% of disrespectful player are spoiled. All you hear them do is complain, and complain about how they do not get exactly what they want out of an ability or that an ability does not work exactly the way they want. Let me make this clear now, I do not complain, you simply think I complain because of how you choose to read my post and that means you should get off this post now and do not even read it. If you think someone is complaining because they address the issue or ask why something is the way it then you need to get off the internet, because you are literally assuming something about another person when nothing has been made clear to you and when you have no way to determine how they meant to say something. A complaint is having a problem with something, then saying it, but also not doing anything the problem to fix it or work around it. That is my definition and that is what is going to used in this topic whether you like it or not because that is how I can communicate to you. If you do not like it, then tell a moderator so I can directly talk to them unless moderator don't moderate anymore.I do not care about how a person decides to act, I care about how they acted. I was raised to not accept bad behavior and then in addition to that to stomp out bad behavior the moment it exists. I know this because I don't get along with most of these people who I encounter because apparently they were raised differently, and as a result have their feeling hurt when some one says something to them and they think it challenges them because they don't know how to stick up for themselves and be boys or in some cases adults and handle their own business (yes, I think it is ok for females to complain...to a certain extent because it is part of how I was raised), This post is mostly about the boys, because most of them have the bad behavior. I have yet to come to girl with a bad attitude, but even so gender is irrelevant over all it still as a whole. This happens in most communities with games not only "Warframe", but I am talking about "Warframe" on a "Warframe" community site, so I am keeping it on "Warframe". The trade chat is never a place to go to because the people are acting like self entitled pricks, who think they are doing you a favor and it is all to familiar with real-life occurrences. If you have a problem with me then you better come to me with some balls or some truth because this is a serious problem that I run into more than enough and in addition to that you better come with some self-sufficiency, this has to many reminders and parallels and similarities to real-life situations that I deal with and it makes it even worse that I run into it here.

If you have problem with I am saying because "YOU" have never run into this, then that is fine and I do not care because "YOU" have either been one of the people I ran into and described in this post or "YOU" have simply been able to experience better people. This is "Discussion" so discuss the topic, and hopefully there is something I am not seeing. Drop all preconceptions and do not being up anything that does not have to do with this topic, you do not know me as a person other than what I told you. If you dare to go off what you think I said in another then I will embarrass you with true facts about myself that are non-personal. This post is here to address something I see all the time in the game "Warframe" at least 1 time every time I play the game, and for all intents a purposes you better act like this is a completely new person posting this. This is something that I actually have a problem with, and I am simply double-checking by running this across the forum.

In addition to this, most of you do not notice this because it happens in parties and groups, or parties and groups of people do this to others that are not in parties or groups. Most of you are in parties and groups and therefore most of you would never notice the difference between bad behavior or unacceptable behavior, because most of you in the group act and behave in the same disrespectful way which makes it completely acceptable to you and we are not even going to include the real-life application and real-world examples yet, not for this post. I o not mess around and I do not play around when it comes to something like this, it has way too many parallels to real life and things that I deal with and dealt with in real-life in addition to people who literally want to follow me to other forms of media who want to make my life miserable and still remain anonymous so that I cannot even track them or find there names, I pay attention to detail with great attention.

1 minute ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

If you cannot respond directly what is on the post then I suggest you leave now

No.

Image result for putting on sunglasses gif

Seen a few posts from you now, and i am getting to the point of being convinced you are a troll 😀

Edit: Maybe you dont notice it, but you sound just as disrespectful and arrogant as the people you are talking about..

Sry you had to deal will toxic A******s but warframe is no different from 90% of the other multiplayer games, they will all have toxic pieces of garbage and the best thing to do is not let it get to you and just mute/report them.

And just keep moving forward.

Word of advice, If you want people to behave the way you described in your first two paragraphs (which pretty much say the same thing in different words) and actually read your entire post and take it in and discuss it, then maybe don't spend two paragraphs condescending your audience before you've even started. Its not about being upset, its about your thread not being obnoxious and you actually getting your point across accurately.

You're only hurting yourself constructing threads like that. Unsurprisingly, people tend to very quickly disregard whats said, when you spend 2 paragraphs telling them how to act in an obnoxious manner.

That being said: The in game WF community is 90% fine. Lucky if anyone even says anything at all, let alone abusing someone. Not saying it doesn't happen, but WF is definitely one of the better communities in my experience. report and move on is all you can do.

Well as Chaos said, you have to move fowards, for some people like myself this is a major problem because I tend to overthink and convince me they are on the right, and am usually easy to manipulate, but if you want to get better then you get better.

I suggest you to simply report the garbage and problem "solved", no game community is close to perfect and there obviously will be such toxic parasites.

This post is mostly about the boys, because most of them have the bad behavior. I have yet to come to girl with a bad attitude, but even so gender is irrelevant over all it still as a whole

Makes a claim about gender and then "gender is irrelevant". Yeah, i can totally picture "you suck, I'm a boy btw". The amount of nonsense, entitlement and low quality baits is strong in this one

I see your bait and I cast mine

TL; DR

13 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Seen a few posts from you now, and i am getting to the point of being convinced you are a troll 😀

Edit: Maybe you dont notice it, but you sound just as disrespectful and arrogant as the people you are talking about..

When I saw his first post, with quotation marks everywhere, I thought he's just not "the sharpest tool in the shed", but by now I, too, am convinced he's a troll, and a bad one at that.

OP,

In general, people can be stupid. Ignore them, and move on. However, in my two years of warframe, I have not encountered too many issues. Even when I was a newer player doing public terralyst hunts(before I unlocked spoiler mode). I was always an Oberon,so that might of helped.

This whole post is modern gaming journalism in a nutshell xD fake and useless outrage. send your resume to Kotaku or Polygon, vice or the Verge, too. they are champion when it comes to useless rant with most of the time made up numbers or lies.

Also, the kind of experience you have, I got in maybe less than 10 times, in the years I've played Warframe.

Lastly, i hope you are only complaining about pub. Because if it's a premade, then yeah, you'll get criticized if you are called for something but don't fill your role. 🙂

As others already said, im really sorry you had to go through so many bad game sessions with som many toxic players. To be honest, i've been playing warframe for around 6 years and i think i can count the toxic players i've found here with the fingers of one hand; but still, that may be simply be luck from my side. Thing is, you will find a lot of dumb people here, in other games, and in life in general. You should not let them affect you with whatever they say. If you like the way you play, then keep doing it, and ignore any crybaby who demands you to do otherwise.

im on xbox and there are definitely some toxic players, rude and disrespectful for no reason.  I try to ignore them a lot but it affects others that may be trying to say something to me appropriately and I accidently ignore them because im so use to random remarks, most not even at me.  Or I have to mute a mic because of the trash talking and complaining they are doing at another player.  leave them alone let them play.  the single player co op experience that makes you play solo most of the time even if your in a group lol.  

Most of the stuff you post is just fluff, when something could be said in a few words you turn into an entire paragraph. Your typical posting style is "Do thing my way or don't, If I'm not impressed by it then I'll report it" I'm surprised that you've yet to notice that the root of all the "disrespect" comes from your spoiled and entitled behaviour that you honestly believe you are the owner and in charge of threads that you post when this an open forum, as well as that the way you conduct yourself is the causation of the disrespect.

To put this simply you command and demand respect while talking down to people, acting as if you are superior to others. To put bluntly, you are not superior, if you are to continue then you should learn you are just like everyone else here, if not, you'll continue to face resistance until you either leave or get removed by mods.

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

Most of the stuff you post is just fluff, when something could be said in a few words you turn into an entire paragraph. Your typical posting style is "Do thing my way or don't, If I'm not impressed by it then I'll report it" I'm surprised that you've yet to notice that the root of all the "disrespect" comes from your spoiled and entitled behaviour that you honestly believe you are the owner and in charge of threads that you post when this an open forum, as well as that the way you conduct yourself is the causation of the disrespect.

To put this simply you command and demand respect while talking down to people, acting as if you are superior to others. To put bluntly, you are not superior, if you are to continue then you should learn you are just like everyone else here, if not, you'll continue to face resistance until you either leave or get removed by mods.

Self-fulfilling prophecies sure are entertaining huh

"Insert game here" also has serious problems, just check the forums.

3 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

Eh? Someone do a tl;dr on this ...

Tl;dr: Pointless rant is pointless, don't bother reading. 

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Tl;dr: Pointless rant is pointless, don't bother reading. 

Thanks 😊

4 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Self-fulfilling prophecies sure are entertaining huh

Should have seen his youtube before he deleted most of his videos.
His now deleted reddit account because he got banned from multiple subreddits for the same stuff he's pulling here and more.

This guy isn't a troll, this is how he actually is.

35 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

A lot of you are not going to like this, and I know you will have a problem with it so I am going to suggest you leave now if you can't handle direct, blunt, straight-forward conversations I suggest you leave now. If you cannot read "exactly" what is on the post then I suggest you leave now. If you cannot respond directly what is on the post then I suggest you leave now. If you have a problem with someone saying something without making it sound better than what is I suggest you leave now. If you have problem with addressing some with respect then really do yourself a favor and leave.

This is all directly from my experience with the vast warframe community, meaning this is not bias in anyway because I am not giving my opinion, I am simply giving you my direct experiences with what is going to be said. If I were you, and you cannot handle something that dis agrees with your perspective because of how you've been raised then leave. If any of you  have a habit of reading text then giving the text a voice to make a sound however you want, then you need to get off this post and the internet now. If you have a habit reading text, then assuming how a person meant to say something because of the words are organized and not what words are actually being used, then you need to get off this post and literally stay away from the internet. I am direct, straight-forward, and completely honest with what I say with a topic that goes from actual experience such as this. I do not have the attention span for someone who is oversensitive because of how they were raised, how they lived, or life experiences. I am not going out of my way to be mean, but I am not going to be soft and subtle about situations like this, and it is a shame I have to say this.

The Warframe community as a whole is vastly disrespectful, meaning at least 50% is disrespectful. When you enter a game, and then you play the game how you choose, they will address you as a troll/idiot/etc. because you are not doing exactly what they want you to do. They have no consideration for what you the player have to do for yourself, and will insist on treating as less than they are. On several occasions the players will make sure to notify you that they themselves are intentionally saying bad things to you, so there is no confusion. In addition to this, the players themselves always have to give a remark to insult the game-play of the other players. Most of the bad players who do this are males who act like females (women I am not talking trash about you at all, this is simply one of a several ways for males themselves to give a clear dis-approval or addressing of another males behavior due to the differences between each gender (2 genders and do not complain to me about that off-topic subject now) and how a behavior is unacceptable, similar to one boy calling another boy a "sissy"). They wine and complain and use up the chat box, then when you "ignore" them, they are still in your game, and this can happen 30 minutes - 2 hours in when you have a lot of awards and achievements and the problem is when they choose to deliberately screw with your game-play. If you leave the party, then their friends may literally come and message you, usually they say something to insult you and then literally "ignore" you so you cannot reply. That is terrible behavior, and this is like someone talk to a girl in real life and then you clearly treated her badly, then because you don't like how she responds to you, you escalate your behavior to get you point across and force you desired outcome. The only thing that makes it worse is when they run into a person like me who does not put up with it so they literally follow to other forms of media to degrade whatever they can or get their friends to come at me together. Additionally, you as a community meaning everybody, collecitvely meaning as a majority let the behavior go unabated due to your culture (way of life) of obsessing over memes, and other funny jokes trying to ignore the behavior and avoiding it instead of stomp it out now. Literally every problem that has been revealed as community has been seen and even address has been "swept-under-the-rug", or left to sit until people think it is less disturbing or uncomfortable to them, or one of my favorites is when another person or people tell the ones addressing the issues "to-leave-the-community". What type of example are you setting for the people who play the game, or the children who will literally reenact this in real-life? I am not even going to touch the developers...yet.

I know this because I deliberately choose to play certain missions with other players, such as "Void Fissure" missions where they rewards are four times as numerous. This is unfortunate due to the developers game-play design of the reward system. Where you can get more done at one-time, which causes a problem because five minutes in an mission can be a long time. Ignoring the person will simply give the the sense that they can get away with it and do it someone else.

The half of that same 50% of disrespectful player are spoiled. All you hear them do is complain, and complain about how they do not get exactly what they want out of an ability or that an ability does not work exactly the way they want. Let me make this clear now, I do not complain, you simply think I complain because of how you choose to read my post and that means you should get off this post now and do not even read it. If you think someone is complaining because they address the issue or ask why something is the way it then you need to get off the internet, because you are literally assuming something about another person when nothing has been made clear to you and when you have no way to determine how they meant to say something. A complaint is having a problem with something, then saying it, but also not doing anything the problem to fix it or work around it. That is my definition and that is what is going to used in this topic whether you like it or not because that is how I can communicate to you. If you do not like it, then tell a moderator so I can directly talk to them unless moderator don't moderate anymore.I do not care about how a person decides to act, I care about how they acted. I was raised to not accept bad behavior and then in addition to that to stomp out bad behavior the moment it exists. I know this because I don't get along with most of these people who I encounter because apparently they were raised differently, and as a result have their feeling hurt when some one says something to them and they think it challenges them because they don't know how to stick up for themselves and be boys or in some cases adults and handle their own business (yes, I think it is ok for females to complain...to a certain extent because it is part of how I was raised), This post is mostly about the boys, because most of them have the bad behavior. I have yet to come to girl with a bad attitude, but even so gender is irrelevant over all it still as a whole. This happens in most communities with games not only "Warframe", but I am talking about "Warframe" on a "Warframe" community site, so I am keeping it on "Warframe". The trade chat is never a place to go to because the people are acting like self entitled pricks, who think they are doing you a favor and it is all to familiar with real-life occurrences. If you have a problem with me then you better come to me with some balls or some truth because this is a serious problem that I run into more than enough and in addition to that you better come with some self-sufficiency, this has to many reminders and parallels and similarities to real-life situations that I deal with and it makes it even worse that I run into it here.

If you have problem with I am saying because "YOU" have never run into this, then that is fine and I do not care because "YOU" have either been one of the people I ran into and described in this post or "YOU" have simply been able to experience better people. This is "Discussion" so discuss the topic, and hopefully there is something I am not seeing. Drop all preconceptions and do not being up anything that does not have to do with this topic, you do not know me as a person other than what I told you. If you dare to go off what you think I said in another then I will embarrass you with true facts about myself that are non-personal. This post is here to address something I see all the time in the game "Warframe" at least 1 time every time I play the game, and for all intents a purposes you better act like this is a completely new person posting this. This is something that I actually have a problem with, and I am simply double-checking by running this across the forum.

In addition to this, most of you do not notice this because it happens in parties and groups, or parties and groups of people do this to others that are not in parties or groups. Most of you are in parties and groups and therefore most of you would never notice the difference between bad behavior or unacceptable behavior, because most of you in the group act and behave in the same disrespectful way which makes it completely acceptable to you and we are not even going to include the real-life application and real-world examples yet, not for this post. I o not mess around and I do not play around when it comes to something like this, it has way too many parallels to real life and things that I deal with and dealt with in real-life in addition to people who literally want to follow me to other forms of media who want to make my life miserable and still remain anonymous so that I cannot even track them or find there names, I pay attention to detail with great attention.

e9d.jpg

Come on people, this dude is farming for ha-ha's. 

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Should have seen his youtube before he deleted most of his videos.
His now deleted reddit account because he got banned from multiple subreddits for the same stuff he's pulling here and more.

This guy isn't a troll, this is how he actually is.

Wasn't aware there was some history here. Figured it was random forum poster number 108218281020128.  What a wild ride

People are tooooo sensitive these days. Grow up, be strong, be kind! Enjoy your life, make some friends! The Sun will always rise!

Tenno WAKE UP!