Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public shawzin area

Cyberburstalpha

if only there was a way for an awesome shawzin player to go public?.. like I understand that spams are terrible.. but genuinely I know people who are amazing at the shawzin and deserve a public place to share the love of music.. with a lot of peeps in public.. like maybe a stand where the tenno had to interact with the stage or something to play.. and people could give a thumbs up to like the song... and no Im not making warframe tiktok.. also wouldn't it be super awesome if they could have the shawzin player play a song and the crowd had to guess the name of the song kind of game. 

Credit goes to XaviorPrime for the inspiration  

idk....maybe some relay with sounds-locked small rooms like in shops where u try new outfits, where people will sit (1 per room) and play there music and strangers can enter any room and listen if they want :)

cause yeah sometimes i feel like i want other people to hear some shawzin.. 😞 

1 hour ago, Cyberburstalpha said:

if only there was a way for an awesome shawzin player to go public?.. like I understand that spams are terrible.. but genuinely I know people who are amazing at the shawzin and deserve a public place to share the love of music.. with a lot of peeps in public.. like maybe a stand where the tenno had to interact with the stage or something to play.. and people could give a thumbs up to like the song... and no Im not making warframe tiktok.. also wouldn't it be super awesome if they could have the shawzin player play a song and the crowd had to guess the name of the song kind of game. 

Credit goes to XaviorPrime for the inspiration  

Have you tried, YouTube? 

• 2 weeks later...