Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who did what on a railjack?

Portiko

Can you please add a notification for who is doing what on a railjack?

Who is the pilot?  Who the A****** is sitting in the dome charge cannon?  Who is refining everything every couple minutes (maybe not allow refining until the end of a mission too?).

Gives me the ability to ignore them and not allow them on my ship later.

I don't mind people piloting, just wish it wasn't because they made me jump to the slingshot while they sat in a turret shooting a crew ship or were dancing behind me.

Communication is key my friend. Text chat, or voice. You can also check the minimap to see who is where. But there is no...good way to implement a system that 'assigns' someone to certain jobs, such as Pilot, Gunner, Engineer, Away team.

This is simply solved by doing, and this may be a shocker, human interaction. I know, horrible thought when you're an introvert. But Railjack requires you to interact with other people. Or, when you join, take a look around and see who is doing what, and you fill a slot that isn't being used.

Uh.. there already are icons besides the names of every tenno (at least on PC) which show what they are doing. Wether it is just sitting around , in archwing , in a crewship , in a PoI , gunning , piloting etc. think there's an icon for everything.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Porticko said:

Who is refining everything every couple minutes (maybe not allow refining until the end of a mission too?).

Depends on whether the ship is topped off and resources are plentiful or not. Remember, those player who ranked up in engineering get a bonus when refining. If the resources are overflowing into rewards, I believe that we get 1:1 what's gone over the ship's capacity for inventory. If you refine instead, everyone gets more in the long run. 

That said it's a really dumb idea to refine when under heavy fire when the squad is doing their best to keep the ship topped up. 

• Like 1

Honestly I wish there was some sort of minimum level required to play it, I've had mr4's (no offence intended here) in a squad and while I was luckily on earth maps meaning a good ship can basically solo it, they're for all intense purposes pretty useless at getting things done because they just aren't experienced enough with the game in most cases, their archwing gear sure isn't ready for railjack etc and as they're so low they usually don't have any of the skills unlocked either....

I wouldn't say no to being able to kick people out of locations if I'm the host too.... or better yet, kick people into space if they're just afking...

28 минут назад, Hixlysss сказал:

requires

no it really doesn't. entire content is soloable. you just waste more time doing it in a solo way.

and you really can't solve certain issues with a human behavior by human interaction. for example some dude wasted all my flux on a 4 grineer fighters group. and yeah... shiny! a lot of void holes and stuff, but hey there is 86 more fighters coming up soon. it all comes to a rather simple thing, if this or that player is interested in a coop play, the very same thing this game does not endorse because of various reasons, or he is not interested in a coop play. Basically it all comes down to a common sense of each and every player, which is a rare thing these nights.

On the other hand, such behavior of a player base is to be expected. Random team after all.

Not a lot of players can do Crewships fast or even at all. When I use my ship after about 30 seconds I’m outside killing Crewships for the rest of the mission.

only thing that bugs me is when I join someone’s Railjack on earth Saturn and the host mines. Then you have 2 people sit inside the Railjack afk dancing for 2 min while we pick up stuff. Those people get on the ignore list.

16 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Doesn't Tactical rank 1 do that?

I'm thinking more a scroll list.  Who did what as they do it.

I don't always hear when cy says there is a tenno in the slingshot tube.  It would help know when to point at a crew ship.

When forge is ready would be handy.

Right now you need to stop everything, "L" and look at the map and hope you can guess what someone is doing, and there is a lot of screen to check when you do that.

17 hours ago, Hixlysss said:

Communication is key my friend. Text chat, or voice. You can also check the minimap to see who is where. But there is no...good way to implement a system that 'assigns' someone to certain jobs, such as Pilot, Gunner, Engineer, Away team.

This is simply solved by doing, and this may be a shocker, human interaction. I know, horrible thought when you're an introvert. But Railjack requires you to interact with other people. Or, when you join, take a look around and see who is doing what, and you fill a slot that isn't being used.

Two little words that mean so much.... Don't public.