Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame rate loss during missions

(PSN)corpusbonds

I’m remaking a new one since you aren’t allowed to bump your topics, and I also have new information.

Hello! 

Since we never received a fix during rising tides, the frame rate has been screwy and hasn’t gotten better.

I’ve noticed that if you are solo or in a group of two, the frame rare drop is less noticeable. However if you are in a squad of three or more, the frame rate becomes worse and even more jittery. 

I’ve also noticed that the frame rate is the worse in railjack! The Veil missions are unbearable and has managed to crash my game.

I’m hoping we’ll have a fix, or an update since last time since there has been nothing since and has clearly not been fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-02-05 at 7:32 PM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

We now have the new update and Railjack remains unplayable with a full squad. 

A crash happens with a full squad but not two or three. Because the frame rate drops SO LOW this happens. 

Does it still happen for you? I remember around this time, the 10fps Hydron moments. Played some rj over the weekend and got down to about 15-20fps in some parts.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater said:

Does it still happen for you? I remember around this time, the 10fps Hydron moments. Played some rj over the weekend and got down to about 15-20fps in some parts.

Right now I’m trying to test this!

I’m struggling to find a full squad as host, and only had it for a moment before it crashed in a teammate. I DID notice my FPS dropping quickly but I haven’t recreated the crash yet.

15 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Right now I’m trying to test this!

I’m struggling to find a full squad as host, and only had it for a moment before it crashed in a teammate. I DID notice my FPS dropping quickly but I haven’t recreated the crash yet.

Yeah I was paying attention and had to level in Hydron again. I was a speed Nova and had a Trinity, hyldren, and mag. Fps got down to 10 again. Ehhhhhhhhh

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Soul_o-O_Eater said:

Yeah I was paying attention and had to level in Hydron again. I was a speed Nova and had a Trinity, hyldren, and mag. Fps got down to 10 again. Ehhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I’ve hit Hydron hard due to the previous affinity weekend and I could barely play. No crashes but the FPS loss was so dizzying. Noticed it with Hildryn, Mirage, Vauban and unfortunately my fiancé’s Nova.