Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Running low on platinum

CLR14

Question

I'm currently Mr 10 very close to Mr 11 and I'm very short on plat as I need a lot of slots ,reactors and some customisation 

So what is the best way to get plat for me rn and what is the best prime set I should farm and sell for plat as I got a lot of relics that I can farm 

10 answers to this question

Just farm whatever primes you can and sell what you don't need. No need to focus on the highest prices. And very little point at your stage too, as it's likely you won't have the relics for them, or not enough.

And when an update hits that has something new that can be traded, try to get your hands on it asap and sell it.

You really have two means to earn Plat

1)buy it with real money

2)sell some prime parts 

Almost any prime set will sell if the price is right.  See what you have the most relics of, and start there.

So can also increase your credits and alot of things can be purchased with credits, and Nightmare credits are also useful, and can be earned while you open your relics or earn creditrs

2 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Syndicate standing trickles in easily. Getting to where you can trade frame Augments will avail a potential 10p to you every day or two.

This and Strun Wraith parts. List anything you can at warframe market and your income will steadily improve. You should easily be able to afford slots atleast.. 

i didn't expect any comments honestly but yeah thanks everyone

i got tons of relics i can farm alot of prime sets and sell them so yeah that is what i'm going to do and for syndicates i haven't yet reached the required standing for buying augments and it will take alot of time to get 
thanks to everyone that replied ❤️