Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RAW INPUT FOR FULLSCREEN

SheepPehh

Question

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SheepPehh said:

Whenever i play on fullscreen my mouse sensitivity outr of nowhere increase. was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue, or if there is a raw input option that im too lazy to find

I find I only have an issue similar to that when using the Steam Client.  I don't have that problem while using the Stand-Alone Client.  

7 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

7 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I find I only have an issue similar to that when using the Steam Client.  I don't have that problem while using the Stand-Alone Client.  

Wait i didnt know theres a standalone client wtffff

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SheepPehh said:

Wait i didnt know theres a standalone client wtffff

yep.  You can get it from the Warframe.com site.  Only major difference besides being smoother overall is not being able to buy Tennogen.  You can still use tennogen, but just can't buy new ones without steam.  

I usually only load Steam client to buy tennogen and then go right back to stand-alone.  

51 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

Warframe sadly doesn't have raw input. Which causes issues. Fon instance: if your windows sensitivity is not the default (6 I believe?) and alt tab out of the game and proceed to tab back in, your sensitivity is now changed.

yeah thats really annoying. but there is alot of solutions in the replies at least for instance the boderless windowed one or the standalone client whic i havent tested out but i will try and give the results soon

• Like 1

OK so i have found the best solution to be borderless window and the standalone client too does the same acceleration thing. I hope anyone trying to find out a way would just use Borderless window or borderless fullscreen and thats all guys. THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE!!! :)))