Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE handed you a pen and paper to make your dream weapon, what is it? What's it's ability?


(PSN)Hopper_Orouk
 Share

Recommended Posts

What makes me play warframe, are the warframes and it's weapons...forma is my most used currency...

If i had the power to make my perfect weapon in this game

Well i'd make a weapon that it's damage output is directly effected by your velocity 

As you reload the weapon's kinetic transmission system calculates your maximum speed output, which effects the projectiles it fires

The result is the faster you move while reloading the faster the projectile travel and the more damage they do 

Sounds like a better acceltra i know, but i consider acceltra as a missed opportunity considering how underwhelming it's special ability is and how it fits EVERT warfarme EXCEPT gauss...

So what's your weapon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll draw what any impulsive immature gamer would draw.

A Dong. Weener. The pitcher of a tent!
Stats: Status weapon, lacks any crit damage but high crit chance. Also has a spool up time very much like a Kohm, it extends the longer you fire it but rapidly loses it when you stop firing.

It's special ability: Fires its load of sticky substance that would trap it's enemies in their place.
I have a name in mind as well: the Kuum.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

I'll draw what any impulsive immature gamer would draw.

A Dong. Weener. The pitcher of a tent!
Stats: Status weapon, lacks any crit damage but high crit chance. Also has a spool up time very much like a Kohm, it extends the longer you fire it but rapidly loses it when you stop firing.

It's special ability: Fires its load of sticky substance that would trap it's enemies in their place.

I regret ever coming back in this forum...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

That's a pretty gross weapon, imo

I can't help it, it's just way more fun than any other gun I've tried in my thousands of hours of playing this game. I guess I'm a simple guy, to me power is fun. Too bad DE thinks anything used by a lot of people is too fun and in need of a nerf to drive them away. I'm not looking forward to the next dispo adjustment at all.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FF9's Zidane Tribals thief swords. Especially the Sargatanas. Just for the looks really but its practical to be implement as he holds it like frames hold one handed staffs. Maybe a special stance for it cause i like how Zidane twirls it first before a strike. 

Special effect would probably be just being good looking. Or an annoy equivalent.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SordidDreams said:

I can't help it, it's just way more fun than any other gun I've tried in my thousands of hours of playing this game. I guess I'm a simple guy, to me power is fun. Too bad DE thinks anything used by a lot of people is too fun and in need of a nerf to drive them away. I'm not looking forward to the next dispo adjustment at all.

I don't like the weapon just because it doesn't fit gauss

Gauss can outrun its safety distance, and the fire rate and the ammo consumption mixed with gauss' buff makes it unusable with him, and gyrojet guns are just a failed peice of crap in real life 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DissentWomble said:

FF9's Zidane Tribals thief swords. Especially the Sargatanas. Just for the looks really but its practical to be implement as he holds it like frames hold one handed staffs. Maybe a special stance for it cause i like how Zidane twirls it first before a strike. 

Special effect would probably be just being good looking. Or an annoy equivalent.

I think dark split sword exists 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

My questions are pretty normal though, can't say the same for the answers ;_;

Then again that doesn't solve your question, you're right!

I'll give you a serious answer now.

What i'd be after is something exactly like this, that can go from a 2h sword to scythe and also be used as a gun. Give me this and I'd gladly do any kind of grind to acquire it, I'll even accept an Equinox level build style where you have to build 3 different modules and then combine them.
1e682f86d9d157ac80d5b5eeeeca1c0e.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to add a Monster Hunter "Charged Blade" like melee weapon to Warframe, it would have a Sword and Shield mode that with a specific combo you can store the combo counter on the shield, after store it like 3 times you could turn it in a giant 2 handed Axe with a exclusive stance and cool combos with a nice heavy slam special xD

Edited by Duskham
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Gravity Localizer- Pulls in enemies to a single point a few feet from the end of the device (like the buzzsaw from the Panthera) and holds them in place until the trigger is released. Damage and distance the enemies are thrown is relative to how long the trigger was held down and how much mass was aquired (how many enemies you snagged). The alt fire lays down an anti-grav field that deflects incoming enemy fire in a small short lived bubble. Also, zero grav with no glide timer within the bubble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

I'll give you a serious answer now.

What i'd be after is something exactly like this, that can go from a 2h sword to scythe and also be used as a gun. Give me this and I'd gladly do any kind of grind to acquire it, I'll even accept an Equinox level build style where you have to build 3 different modules and then combine them.
1e682f86d9d157ac80d5b5eeeeca1c0e.jpg

Oh yeah!

I love RWBY gun styles 

There is an axe that can be converted into a tummy gun it's so cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (PS4)LoneWolf_001 said:

A Gravity Localizer- Pulls in enemies to a single point a few feet from the end of the device (like the buzzsaw from the Panthera) and holds them in place until the trigger is released. Damage and distance the enemies are thrown is relative to how long the trigger was held down and how much mass was aquired (how many enemies you snagged). The alt fire lays down an anti-grav field that deflects incoming enemy fire in a small short lived bubble. Also, zero grav with no glide timer within the bubble.

Excellent weapon idea

I believe it's damage types are magnetic and radiation then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would make a new weapon type:  "Power" weapons.   

Example power weapons:

Pyroclasm:  While in use, the frames hands are on fire,  they throw fire as their M1 projectiles.   Alt Fire is a larger explosive fireball.

Glaciazor:  While in use, the frames hands have a cold cloud about them.  They have a freezing ray as their M1.  Alt fire is a large cone of freezing hail.

Electrapture:  While in use, the frames hands crackle with electricity.  They release charged bursts of chain lightning on M1.  Alt fire is a cylindrical localized thunderbolt.

Virapoxal:  While in use, the frames hand drip with a viral acid.  They release a conical cloud puff of toxic pathogens on M1.  Alt fire is a pandemic cloud of toxins that have an aura around all effected enemies, spreading to new enemies that get in range of them.

 

 

This would allow players who like to focus on more "Ability" or "Caster" themes to be able to utilize weapons without intruding on their flow or desired flavor, using ability themed weapons.

Bonus: They could be BOTH Primary AND Secondary.  You equip one in your primary, and you can equip another in your secondary.  Doing so changes the element to radiation/corrosive/viral/magnetic,  using the projectiles and effects of the primary and doubling the ammo.  (to be clear: They merge and act as one weapon).

 

 

I'd also make "Heavy Scythes".

Edited by Kingsmount
Link to comment
Share on other sites

An autocannon weapon class available as a primary (not an archgun). Big gun, big shoot. Something that booms, kicks, and clangs with a thunderous roar, then obliterates whatever you aim it at. The idea comes from wishing Critical Delay was actually a useful mod. Like, imagine reducing your fire rate on an auto-rifle to gain a large damage boost per-shot (instead of trading fire rate for sub-optimal crit chance). Since that'll never happen, why not just make a weapon that does it?

I know we have strong snipers and lasers and all that sorta stuff, but none of it really feels powerful when you shoot it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I don't like the weapon just because it doesn't fit gauss

Gauss can outrun its safety distance, and the fire rate and the ammo consumption mixed with gauss' buff makes it unusable with him, and gyrojet guns are just a failed peice of crap in real life 

I don't give a crap about Gauss, so I'm okay with that. Every frame can outrun its safety distance, which I like because you have to be paying at least a little bit of attention, and ammo consumption is irrelevant with Vigilante Supplies. The weapon has literally no downside to me, and I don't much care about real life considerations. Bows and swords aren't very useful on a modern battlefield either.

Edited by SordidDreams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...