Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack scaping screen/menu?

Carnage2K4

Question

Am I just dumb or is there no mass scapping menu?
When I get to 30/30 I get a menu to select a few things to scrap, but after that I need to manually go into each item type and select it then scrap it, 1 by 1?

Is there no menu where I can just filter by Mk level and select it all to scrap?

3 answers to this question

There are icons on the top that you can use for filtering by MK level.

You can also select by House, and sort etc.

Multi selection for scrapping would be great, but what I really would like to have is some indicator that helps identifying what is new. Most of my time wasted scraping isn't actually the scrap part, but rather trying to figure out which items are new from the several I have and want to keep, so I can decide what to do.

14 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

There are icons on the top that you can use for filtering by MK level.

You can also select by House, and sort etc.

Multi selection for scrapping would be great, but what I really would like to have is some indicator that helps identifying what is new. Most of my time wasted scraping isn't actually the scrap part, but rather trying to figure out which items are new from the several I have and want to keep, so I can decide what to do.

What I do is place full credits into repair (helps with seeing it once you back out of the repair menu) and about 25 resources just to stop it being scrapped outright which it seems to do if no resources are in the repair.

edit: That way I can keep track of what I want to keep and any new stuff.

Edited by Slayer-.

2 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

What I do is place full credits into repair (helps with seeing it once you back out of menu) and about 25 resources just to stop it being scrapped outright which it seems to do if no resources are in the repair.

edit: That way I can keep track of what I want to keep and any new stuff.

Oh wow, that's a very good idea! Doing it right now. It now shows 1/4 completion for each item I contributed credits towards, easy enough to see which ones I want to keep.

Thanks for sharing!