Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Why does game keep glitching on Lich exterminate missions?

(PSN)spdwyblu05xrun

I go into a rescue or capture lich mission that turns into an exterminate missionwhen I get in . Which is cool because I'm playing solo. Then Iget to the end of mission with 94/100 exterminated Which is not cool because no enemies spawn ever again. Never.I try everything for nothing. 5-10 more minutes wasted, resources wasted, mods, everything I pick up, MURMURS, wasted. Am I doing something unforgivably wrong DE? Playing solo? Telling the Lich boss to f*ck off while I pick up more murmurs? 

Are you saying that the mission type in the star-chart claims it's a Capture or Rescue mission, but that when you get in it's actually an exterminate?  Are you checking the lich node entry before accepting?  Sometimes the mission types for lich missions are not the same as the normal mission type of the node (I think they are always exterminate if they don't match).

Also, as a player who also often plays solo, especially for liches, I have not had this issue of not enough enemies spawning.  Are you rushing through the mission as quickly as possible or taking your time?  Are you making sure to check areas as you move for additional enemies and getting all of the thralls?

It seems to be related to the lich spawning in the mission.

I did Pantheon, Mercury (which is already a Grineer Exterminate so the mission type didn't change) and the lich spawned near the end, I failed the requiem and killed off the remaining enemies. 9 enemies were left to reach the goal, the waypoint for the next enemy was pointing to extraction and nobody would spawn. I ran back and checked the whole mission and no one was alive so I had to abort. After that I changed my parazon, went into the same mission and the lich spawned again. Failed the requiem, killed every enemy remaining and sill needed 6 to reach exterminate goal, with the marker pointing at extraction.

Generally if you reach extraction without having killed enough enemies, the game spawns some more in a tile you've already visited and points you at them but it seems the lich having spawned prevents this from happening. I don't think it's related to speedrunning or taking your time to do the mission either, but there could be differences between pc and console