Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeing squad chat even after leaving group

(XBOX)Pedman711

Hello, odd thing, happened to me a couple times now...Ran a mission with a group, afterwards, I left squad, returned to my orbiter, then noticed i was still getting chat notifications on my squad tab.  I opened it up and the side tab that shows who all is part of it, was me and the 2 people i just left squad from.  No option to leave out, turn off, or otherwise stop it from happening.  Did profile swap to log out/log back in, notification popped up saying my last mission was interrupted and would i like to return to squad(after mission finished and i already left squad).  something i did?  current bug?  Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so...this happened to me again, without doing railjack mission this time...  Seeing squad chat still after leaving squad and no way to close tab, remove myself from chat or anything without completely closing game out and starting again.  @[DE]Megan or @[DE]Rebecca, is this a known issue, any acknowledgement on it?  I made this thread but never really got much confirmation on it.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump...Still having issues on this and never acknowledged I guess?   Now that we're all the way up to Zariman now, this seems to be happening more, and worst part is...sometimes it locks up your chat, c'mon DE...give us some way to at least remove ourselves from a squad chat or close the tab or something...as posted above, multiple squad chats get 'stuck' and even seeing other people talk in them that you're not even part of that squad anymore.  Can we get some help here?  Heck...even a simple 'we're working on it' or something.  Pretty terrible system.  Love the game but there's just so much that needs more attention.